KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Freddy Vs Jason II: Leatherface`s Entry

Freddy Vs Jason II: Leatherface`s Entry
Started by: Scarecrow756

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Freddy Vs Jason II: Leatherface`s Entry

Here is a script I have been working on. Feel free to post your comments about it.

Synopsis Of Freddy Vs Jason II: Leatherface`s Entry
Two years since the two titans fought the ultimate battle, they are back for a rematch that will decide the fate of both Elm Street and Camp Crystal Lake aka “Camp Blood.” Weakened and forgotten by the children of Elm Street Freddy hires Leatherface to go and kill Jason in exchange for some of the Elm Street children. But when he does not hold up his side of the bargain the ultimate showdown between the three iconic horror figures begins, featuring the Spring Wood Slasher, the silent killer and Leatherface.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 08:39 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

ummm...i dont like how everybody forgot about Freddy again.

a. It's only been two years
b. Same plot
c. Why make a sequel?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 09:21 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
Why make a sequel?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 09:28 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

Originally posted by Impediment

Just a little fun.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 09:45 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leathergien
Ed Gein Massacre

umm....that would not work.....why does freddy always be forgotten? confused and they couldnt do a battle til death becuase some director is making another friday the 13th and leatherface is just a human he wouldnt help freddy, he would try to kill him. big grin

But you should think about doing a freddy v.s myers, i seen pictures and stuff about it, i think that it would be good.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 01:18 AM
Leathergien is currently offline Click here to Send Leathergien a Private Message Find more posts by Leathergien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I don't get how you can hire Leatherface to do anything.

Not many horror icons work in the same field with these guys. Freddy and Jason are immortal, Leatherface is not.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:38 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fianchettoer
Croquet mangler

I don't know how Leatherface would even be in the movie with these two. Freddy sucks b/c he just gets you when you're asleep and you can avoid him by being medicated to avoid REM sleep and by forgetting about him, so ultimately he could be futile. Jason is the survivor in this movie. Leatherface?!?! He's mortal, one. Two, when he cut himself a little at the end of the 1st movie (I think), he flipped out b/c of the pain, as anyone mortal would. Plus he's a submissive to the killers he lives with. You think Freddy or Jason submits to anyone?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 11:08 AM
Fianchettoer is currently offline Click here to Send Fianchettoer a Private Message Find more posts by Fianchettoer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Jason submits to Mommy. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:50 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fianchettoer
Croquet mangler

That's true Wolfie, nevertheless Jason's been exploded and has managed to come back. Leatherface.....he's a pussy who can't handle his own medicine.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 08:54 PM
Fianchettoer is currently offline Click here to Send Fianchettoer a Private Message Find more posts by Fianchettoer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wolfie
I don't get how you can hire Leatherface to do anything.

Not many horror icons work in the same field with these guys. Freddy and Jason are immortal, Leatherface is not.

WTF leatherface isnt immortal? Maybe you should watch TCM 2 again the fawker got a chainsaw shoved through him and blown up , then resurfaces in TCSM 3.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 11:22 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leathergien
Ed Gein Massacre

Originally posted by Fianchettoer
That's true Wolfie, nevertheless Jason's been exploded and has managed to come back. Leatherface.....he's a pussy who can't handle his own medicine.

leatherface is f***ing awsome!! Freddy and jason are p*ssies the only reason thay survive is becuase there F*ckin Immortal. leatherface would murderer them! and besides who are you too talk crap about him!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 11:49 PM
Leathergien is currently offline Click here to Send Leathergien a Private Message Find more posts by Leathergien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BroLLy_LsSj
New Beginning!

Leatherface[i/]
Is a mortal psycho , he scream like a ***** when he cut himselfs in the first movie [i] i think was the first? or the 2.cond [i/] however he is MORTAL and he lived in texas in real life wtf.

[i] BRING MICHAEL MYERS

I Am War, I Am Pain ,I Am All You've Ever Slain, I Am Tears In Your Eyes, I Am Grief, I Am Lies !
thumb down In This World NO ONE IS SAFE thumb down

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 02:55 AM
BroLLy_LsSj is currently offline Click here to Send BroLLy_LsSj a Private Message Find more posts by BroLLy_LsSj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote