KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » First Tattoo Help.

First Tattoo Help.
Started by: clivebuckwheat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
clivebuckwheat

Question First Tattoo Help.

Hi

I am 37, and in Montreal Canada. I always wanted to get a tattoo but I always put it off, due to the unknown (i.e: pain, not knowning what to get, where to go? etc). Well it is 2006
and I have decided I am going to get one. I am sick of putting things on the back burner because of my fears.

Would anyone be willing to help me throw around a few ideas, and help me design my first tattoo. I have a few ideas but nothing concrete.

Thanks

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:23 AM
clivebuckwheat is currently offline Click here to Send clivebuckwheat a Private Message Find more posts by clivebuckwheat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Re: First Tattoo Help.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by clivebuckwheat
Hi

I am 37, and in Montreal Canada. I always wanted to get a tattoo but I always put it off, due to the unknown (i.e: pain, not knowning what to get, where to go? etc). Well it is 2006
and I have decided I am going to get one. I am sick of putting things on the back burner because of my fears.

Would anyone be willing to help me throw around a few ideas, and help me design my first tattoo. I have a few ideas but nothing concrete.

Thanks
what do you have in mind?

if you want to see an example of my work, feel free to check my thread

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:59 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

you must remember... tatoos live forever!

does this work?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 05:39 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

get something becoming of a woman, like um a guns and roses! tat

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 05:57 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clivebuckwheat

Hi

Sorry for the long delay between posts, I been busy with life, nah I have to say there has never been a person that serious affected my life in a postive way, most people just let you down in the long run.

Here's what I am thinking a hot topless chick with long hair covering her breasts, she is on the cross like jesus.

Below the image in gothic script i want it to say

"live life stronger then death"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 05:32 AM
clivebuckwheat is currently offline Click here to Send clivebuckwheat a Private Message Find more posts by clivebuckwheat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

((I drew the design for my friends first Tattoo, I just drew a random pic on paper and she liked it so she got it tattooed on her upper back))

Why on a cross? just curious embarrasment maybe I can try and draw a pic just for fun....how much do you want of the person showing? whole body? only to the stomach or what??....I just feel like drawing it for fun, its not like you actually have to use it or even like it for that matter stick out tongue laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 07:29 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote