KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who Could kill the most Aliens/Predators

Who Can kill the most
This poll is closed.
Superman 0 0%
Hulk 0 0%
Doomsday 0 0%
Green Lantern 1 25.00%
Iceman 1 25.00%
Magneto 1 25.00%
Thor 1 25.00%
other 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who Could kill the most Aliens/Predators
Started by: zachrivard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zachrivard
Kratos

Who Could kill the most Aliens/Predators

In this scenerio the fight is on the planet Mercury. Everything is
supplied maggically w/ air or whatever they breath and cant be hurt by the heat . At the begening of the fight there are 400 regular predators 400 aliens and 200 queen aliens. After each contestant has defeated the 1000 enimes the next 1000 come after a 30 minute break. There is no planet destroying. The contestant must fight at full poteintal until they cant fight anymore.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 09:21 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

GL definitely........ (though i know some wont agree) GL can send an energy wave around the planet without destroying it but killing everything on the surface.......... at least I could if i was a GL

cool

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 09:27 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

no cosmic beings just regular earth heros

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 09:28 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zachrivard
no cosmic beings just regular earth heros

but you put GL and Thor on your list......... and i wouldn't call Doomsday or Magneto heroes

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 09:30 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

GL definitely........ (though i know some wont agree) GL can send an energy wave around the planet without destroying it but killing everything on the surface.......... at least I could if i was a GL

That defeats the whole perpose of this thread, gl wont be able to do that in this fight

Also since superman is so close to the sun he probaly would get a HUGE bost in power and in the 30 mintues could go to the sun and back and just replenish his energy

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 09:31 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

i put Gl and thor becuase the are basically earth heros
Doomsday and Mageneto have been heros at one point

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 09:34 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

this is more a thread of who could do it fastest cos i don't think most of these guys have to worry about being killed by either aliens or preds......

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 09:34 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

i see superman and doomsday lasting the longest
eventualy green lanterns use up all there energy right?
so even if gl could do that would he run out of energy after a while

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 09:40 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

I think they do after a while
Eventually everbody gets tired and lets there guard down and loses energy and if i cant kill anymore u lose

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 09:43 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Hulk would smash them all.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 10:01 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Superman and Thor will last the longest out of all of those heroes I think they would be the ultimate Tag Team.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 12:39 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Fanboy
Superman and Thor will last the longest out of all of those heroes I think they would be the ultimate Tag Team.

Hulk would last just as long as them, and after so long he'd only be killing them faster, rather than slower like Supes and Thor will be from getting tired.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 05:28 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

doomsday....he can fight for 1000 years......the others can't last that long...

Old Post May 26th, 2005 05:31 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

superman would win cause his power would be amp'd by the sun

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 11:46 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by zachrivard
i put Gl and thor becuase the are basically earth heros
Doomsday and Mageneto have been heros at one point

Negative, Green Lanterns are cosmic level, and Thor pretty much borderlines it.

There's really little point in this, they can all easily kill the same amount of aliens with little trouble. And it's pretty hard to say who kill them the fastest, although the slowest would be Hulk, with Doomsday just above him (only because he's a lot faster).

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 12:38 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

I say Thor. He can kill millions of them with one hammer throw.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 04:55 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Supes is just behind the killer Gl wave , with his heat vision ( vaporising hundreds just by looking at them)

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 05:20 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

Waves of thousands? How the hell are the Predators going to spawn that fast? Green Lantern would probably kill the easiest: just hurl everybody in the sun with a giant bowl or something.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:12 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Superman can do what he did to the Doomsday clones in Batman/Superman.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:21 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Superman and Green Lantern could off them fastest. Everybody on the list would kill a ton anyway.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:23 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote