KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » I'm PUMPED for some ETHAN flashback-ness!

I'm PUMPED for some ETHAN flashback-ness!
Started by: QuincE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Shocked I'm PUMPED for some ETHAN flashback-ness!

Tonights episode better not suck. And ethan better be in it lots!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 10:12 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

woot

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 11:17 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Wow.....so all the Other's are fakes huh? With glue on beards and all....I kinda figured that actually. Or am I just misinterpreting that?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 06:28 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

they're just all part of the same crew/group, rather than being 2 separate groups of Others. I thought there were the 'good Others' the doctor-types, studying the Survivors, and the 'bad Others' the Ethans and the Goodwins, gone mad from the disease or whatever...

nope! just all Others, good, bad, Sawyer's the one with the guns!

(shout out to Army of Darkness! woot!)

(I know, I know... Zeke has a few guns too, thanks to him and the Others getting the best of Jack and the gang...)

at least a few questions answered, finally... now, where the Hell did they disappear to? of course, they had to clear out after Claire 'escaped' and surely, they've gone off to one of the other hatches near-by, but where?!

and, Ooooo... Henry's back at the hatch, working on Locke!! stupid Locke, he was easy enough to break down, huh? Locke set himself up to be cracked, by giving Henry the book in the first place!

which might be a deeper part of the whole game Locke is playing...
is he the genius, or the Other, in the shadow of genius?

hmmmm...

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 12:37 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

I'm really starting to think that the others are not that bad as they think. I mean the reason they started to get the younger ones is to protect them from the island. I think that the others are just a type of cult. They might be protecting the island because they think that our people are the ones intruding, but that doesn’t explain that they where on the plane and crashed it. ????? Tell me if you think it is good or not ....

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 02:43 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Changing subject...I really believe that Henry is an other...always talking about "Real world" stuff, like asking for Cheeseburgers and Stephen King books, its like hes trying to hard to fit in so to me it looks obvious that hes a other

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 05:17 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marth18
Changing subject...I really believe that Henry is an other...always talking about "Real world" stuff, like asking for Cheeseburgers and Stephen King books, its like hes trying to hard to fit in so to me it looks obvious that hes a other

I agree!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 11:01 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Marth18

I think so too...I think his whole point was to infiltrate their camp, and drive a wedge between them all....And to me, it seems like it's mission accomplished.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 11:50 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

BUT!!! THat guy in last nights episode, that ethan was talking to, thats the guy on the boat that kidnapped walt and jack saw in the forest
so pretty much they dress themselves up to look like straded people when in reality they are clean as fuhk lol hense the beard and makeup in the locker that Freckels found, er.... kate and also that stuff ethan was injecting claire with was same stuff desmond was injecting himself with right ?

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:09 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Probably. They've got a life supply of medicine and they don't even know it.

And I think that Henry is like THE other. The one that Mr. Friendly "the bearded guy" was like "what am i supposed to tell HIM?"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:26 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

hasn't Claire taken a shift in the hatch ever?

wouldn't Jack have shown her and everyone all the goodies they found in there, including the medicine chest?

or is it only Locke, Jack, Hurley, Kate and (used to be) Michael, who take shifts, along with maybe a few redshirts?

even so, wouldn't someone know about the medicine in Desmond's cabinet, and maybe might be curious if it might look familiar to Claire, now that everyone will surely find out about the Medical hatch?

ooo, maybe that new hatch will be the hang-out once Locke divides the camp for his big war vs Jack and Jack's crew!!

big question will be: which side will Sawyer be on, with the guns?!

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:52 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I think so too...I think his whole point was to infiltrate their camp, and drive a wedge between them all....And to me, it seems like it's mission accomplished.
I was on the fence about the new guy until he said " Why do you let him deside for you ". And then Locke got really pissed off. And I knew he was with the others.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 02:40 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

If locke ends up getting decieved and tricked like that, I'll lose all respect for him. I mean....OBVIOUS MAYBE??

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 02:37 AM
Dirty Vader

We knew he was one of the others in Ep14 when he evily smiled at Sayid, when Jack intervened.Trouble is only Sayid knows and perhaps Eko (not sure about eko, he was acting mysteriously)

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 07:25 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

maybe he only smiled that way because he saw some weakness amongst his captors, which he turned to some advantage next ep by getting to Locke the way he did..

he may be well-educated, wealthy, snobbish, but maybe he is an adventurer/explorer, with a busted balloon somewhere on the island...

an Other of another sort, I suppose

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 04:49 PM
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

both very good arguments and i think that we are very obsevent ppl. And i will lose all respect for Loche if he does too.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 08:17 PM