KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Is it wrong to Hit on a Girl If she already has a Bf...and you know of him?

Is it wrong to Hit on a Girl If she already has a Bf...and you know of him?
Started by: a1hsauce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krillinite

Love Is it wrong to Hit on a Girl If she already has a Bf...and you know of him?

So theres this really cute girl in my Psych. class, she looks like Vin Diesel's sister in the movie The Fast and the Furious yes

well she has a bf...and I've wanted to make a move,but I havent. you think its wrong of me to do it?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 04:58 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

How big is her bf?shifty Can you take him?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 04:59 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by a1hsauce
So theres this really cute girl in my Psych. class, she looks like Vin Diesel's sister in the movie The Fast and the Furious yes

well she has a bf...and I've wanted to make a move,but I havent. you think its wrong of me to do it?

yes it's also annoying and desperate yes

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:00 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Re: Is it wrong to Hit on a Girl If she already has a Bf...and you know of him?

confused It kind of depends, What your relationship is like with her BF, I mean if you are mate's, It is kinda wrong, but if you hardly know the guy or dont like him eek! Go for it

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:00 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

Originally posted by Mišt
laughing out loud never met the dude...so dont know how big he is erm

Originally posted by LethalFemme
yes it's also annoying and desperate yes
really?embarrasment

Originally posted by K.Diddy
confused It kind of depends, What your relationship is like with her BF, I mean if you are mate's, It is kinda wrong, but if you hardly know the guy or dont like him eek! Go for it
stick out tongue dont know him

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:02 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

if there relation ship is doin well then yes its wrong.

if they seem to having probs go for it.

on the other hand if you truly have a crush on her a really strong one then go for it. but it'd still be wrong.

it's wrong either way but if you like her enough go for it. Consequences may ovvur of course.

BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Mišt

laughing Thats a good point too

I am only like 5'4 or something,but if I get into a fight with a big guy, I punch them in the ''Adams apple'' and it will knock ANYONE on there ass

wink Just some advise,Dont do it unless you have too

K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I've done it quite a few times, you set yourself up for a let down when she won't leave him for you...but it can be worth the risk.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:03 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

Originally posted by BakaXero
if there relation ship is doin well then yes its wrong.

if they seem to having probs go for it.

on the other hand if you truly have a crush on her a really strong one then go for it. but it'd still be wrong.

it's wrong either way but if you like her enough go for it. Consequences may ovvur of course.
school only started like last week so i have no idea how their relationship is going..ill try sittin next to her next class period and see what i can find out wink

laughing Thats a good point too

I am only like 5'4 or something,but if I get into a fight with a big guy, I punch them in the ''Adams apple'' and it will knock ANYONE on there ass

wink Just some advise,Dont do it unless you have too
lol im not gonna go and kick the guys arse...hes prolly a good guy for all i know

Originally posted by KENobi™
I've done it quite a few times, you set yourself up for a let down when she won't leave him for you...but it can be worth the risk.
hmmm yah thats what crossed my mind, dont go after what you cant have erm

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:06 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

okay do not listen to any of the guys here cause it wont work

1. by doing it you show her you have no respect for relationships which is gonna let her know or think you'll do the same to her

2. if she does leave him for you shs'e a skank and will do the same to you

and yes it does make you just a bit annoying but not if you just flirt then it can be cute but dont push it lol

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:08 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

1. by doing it you show her you have no respect for relationships which is gonna let her know or think you'll do the same to her

She has a point

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:09 AM
krillinite

okay do not listen to any of the guys here cause it wont work

and yes it does make you just a bit annoying but not if you just flirt then it can be cute but dont push it lol
and this is good gurl advice?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:12 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

She has a point

yes happy

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:13 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

and this is good gurl advice?

yes .........does it seem bad? lol

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:14 AM
Roulette
Freak

well..if her bf wasn't treating her very nicely and she was unhappy with him, then it wouldn't be wrong for her to leave him..

but yeah, if things are good with her bf, and she decides to leave him for a1, then that would be really dodgey.

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

yes .........does it seem bad? lol
lol no..just making sure your serious stick out tongue

krillinite

Originally posted by Roulette
well..if her bf wasn't treating her very nicely and she was unhappy with him, then it wouldn't be wrong for her to leave him..

but yeah, if things are good with her bf, and she decides to leave him for a1, then that would be really dodgey.
no i dont wanna be a homewrecker...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:15 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Originally posted by Roulette

i thought about that to but you know that we need time to get over it and jumping into another relationship isn't gonna help or last long erm

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:17 AM
Roulette
Freak

no i dont wanna be a homewrecker...

hehe^-^ thas good to hearthumb up

hmmm...if you found out that she was truly unhappy with her bf, then I'd go for itsmile because she could be happy with you. But if she seems happy with him, then it's best to leave them be.

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:19 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

I hope you find someone a1 stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 05:20 AM