KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Duel Forum » Tournament Finals: Lana Vs. Kenobi

Tournament Finals: Lana Vs. Kenobi
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Tournament Finals: Lana Vs. Kenobi

*cue dramatic music*

Participants: Ken and Lana.

Judges:
#1 The honorable DigiMark
#2 The venerable H.S.6
#3 The questionable TOH

Renders:
#1 http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?...120207945jh.png
#2 http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mega30ec.png
#3 http://www.render-world.com/gallery...m=11&pos=94

Criteria:

1. A signature that is under KMC limits (450x150 and 30KB) based upon one of the renders. You may choose either render.

B. An avatar that matches thematically with the first signature. It does not have to include the render, but must match the theme and/or style. Size limits are 100x100 and 15KB.

III. Another signature based upon one of the renders (whichever render is not used with the first signature must be used for this one). Dimension limits are doubled to 900x300. File size limit is 500KB, so that the entries can be more complex.

Deadline: This is Tuesday the 28th. By the end of Tuesday March 7 (Eastern US Time) all three entries must be in. This gives you a little bit over one week to complete everything.

Each judge gets 1 vote. Whoever they think has "won" 2 or more of the categories will get their vote. And each participants smaller sig will compete against the others' smaller sig (and likewise with the larger) even if you used different renders for each. You must get at least 2 judge votes to win. If there are any other questions, or things I failed to clarify, please feel free to post here or PM me.

Congratulations to you both so far. Good luck and have fun!

-DM

Last edited by Peach on Mar 1st, 2006 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 04:07 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

*grumbles at renders*

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 04:15 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Deadline: This is Tuesday the 28th. By the end of Tuesday Feb. 7 (Eastern US Time) all three entries must be in. This gives you a little bit over one week to complete everything.

Don't you mean, March 7th

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 04:20 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
*grumbles at renders*

Sorry there....I tried to avoid the cute girl renders, and everything else out there is pretty game-oriented. But I figured you wouldn't mind the Megaman render as much....and the other one's just been sitting on my hard drive long enough that it was annoying me and I felt the need to use it.

I'm sure you'll be fine though. smile

PS. Yeah, thanks Thorin...I'll change it.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 04:20 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Meh, neither will be ones I'll be able to easily work with, but I know Ken will have no problem with the first stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 04:24 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Lana
Meh, neither will be ones I'll be able to easily work with, but I know Ken will have no problem with the first stick out tongue

Consider it a challenge then. smile Though sorry if I handicapped you at all.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 04:27 PM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Questionable? confused

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 08:31 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Hmm...to make this more even...I vote we change 1 render to a girly one, so Lana and I are both on equal footing.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 09:36 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Venerable, eh? stick out tongue

Originally posted by KENobi™
Hmm...to make this more even...I vote we change 1 render to a girly one, so Lana and I are both on equal footing.

Seems fair to me.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 09:48 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by DigiMark007

Each judge gets 1 vote. Whoever they think has "won" 2 or more of the categories will get their vote. And each participants smaller sig will compete against the others' smaller sig (and likewise with the larger) even if you used different renders for each. You must get at least 2 judge votes to win. If there are any other questions, or things I failed to clarify, please feel free to post here or PM me.

What the f**k?

That is all. no expression

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 10:37 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I agree stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 11:51 PM
Null

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 11:54 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

laughing She's got polygonal boobs. laughing

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 11:57 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

laughing She's got polygonal boobs. laughing
eek! Wouldn't that be a good render to use shifty

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 12:01 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

polygonal...

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 12:01 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Your point Kenobi? stick out tongue, Not all woman are perfect stick out tongue

I've been looking for that Soul Reaver render for ages! It's time to make siggy!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 12:03 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
eek! Wouldn't that be a good render to use shifty

Not exactly. no expression The "render" (it's not a real render) is from a game with graphics which could be better, resulting in a not-so-smooth and blocky image.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 12:04 AM
Null

Not exactly. no expression The "render" (it's not a real render) is from a game with graphics which could be better, resulting in a not-so-smooth and blocky image.
I hate you when you are right no expression

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 12:11 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I rerendered the Soul Reaver render to cut off the cape and part of his scarf, cause it didn't really look good on a sig.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 12:18 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Bah if Ken and Lana doesn' like this one I will jump off a cliff http://yoshi.2yr.net/pics/mario-party-render-yoshi.jpg

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 12:21 AM