KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » OMG!!! Richard and Roxanne!

OMG!!! Richard and Roxanne!
Started by: catf2005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
catf2005

Love OMG!!! Richard and Roxanne!

OMG!!! Richard and Roxanne!
big grin OMG I read in a magazine that they're actually going out and there were pics of them kissing and holding hands!!! Pls write summat!!!!! xxxxxxxx big grin

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 03:51 PM
catf2005 is currently offline Click here to Send catf2005 a Private Message Find more posts by catf2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.F Is MINE!!

I kno how totally unfair! he should be MINE!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 06:16 PM
R.F Is MINE!! is currently offline Click here to Send R.F Is MINE!! a Private Message Find more posts by R.F Is MINE!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

Go get him, girls! laughing

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 11:26 PM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
catf2005

Do u think they go well 2getha???? I wanna no wat pp, think pls tell me! Happy Dance xxxxxx Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 04:29 PM
catf2005 is currently offline Click here to Send catf2005 a Private Message Find more posts by catf2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x.sarah.x

Hey ...
right, duno weva this or good or bad lol but they aint 2gether! :-)

the papers are twisting things .. i was in town yesterday .. as was richard, singin at some place and i was with my brother who was the security guard there. i was having a good chat with his uncle and they aint 2gether. went and met richard after his performance as well .. lovely lad, had my picture taken with him on my fone and got a signed autograph! that picture is on my screen, go weak at the knees every time i look at it hehe!
anyway just thought i would let you know - dont eblieve evryfin u read, for example, also says he earns £80,000 a year with corrie - also untrue lol

xx

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 08:45 PM
x.sarah.x is currently offline Click here to Send x.sarah.x a Private Message Find more posts by x.sarah.x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
catf2005

yeah but dere was pics of dem snogging and stuff!!!!!!! so ay!!! But OMG u met him how gud!!!!!!!! was he really nice!!!!! Is he more gorgeuos in real life??? ls rite back lvya all xxxxxxxxxx

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 07:20 PM
richardishot4ev

yes he is c-in her they admitted it last week she is so lucky i want him soooooooooooooooooo badly mwah luv ya rich

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 01:49 PM
richardishot4ev is currently offline Click here to Send richardishot4ev a Private Message Find more posts by richardishot4ev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

LISTEN UP!

Stop posting sh1t about this guy.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 01:53 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
richardishot4ev

look ya but it is not shit is it true and he is more lush than ull eva be so u stop lookin at em en it who agrees

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 12:05 PM
richardishot4ev is currently offline Click here to Send richardishot4ev a Private Message Find more posts by richardishot4ev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

to paraphrase someone from another thread..............

sorry, but I dont speak dumbass.

PS this sh@t should be moved to the celebrity forum.

Last edited by papabeard on Mar 1st, 2006 at 12:48 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 12:34 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Who the hell is Richard Fleeshman?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 08:18 PM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
richardishot4ev

craig harris off coronation street and the koolest lushest most gorgis man on earth

how cum u dont no him
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 09:09 AM
richardishot4ev

the guy in my avatar

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 09:10 AM
silver_tears

use the Richard thread please

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 01:11 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote