KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » infinite crisis #5 spoilers

infinite crisis #5 spoilers
Started by: 56857

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread

Posted: Feb 9, 2006 1:23 PM Reply

Describe the upcoming CLASH OF THE KRYPTONIANS (IC#5) the way it should be.
Posted: Dec 6, 2005 2:33 PM Reply

In the middle of building a structure to rechange the past, the heroes are interrupted by post-crisis superman who starts fighting Alex. GoldenAgeSuperman is not there, he's racing through the time barrier on a special mission towards the center of the universe where the villain is forming. Post Crises Superman's decided Diana and Bruce are right and he's going to use the gold kryptonite which he'd kept from fighting the pocket verse kryptonians on Superboy Prime. It hurts Superboy Prime who screams and falls in pain unto the ground, but doesn't kill him. Superboy Prime rises and yet pc superman with the gold kryptonite beats him down. He starts to smash the machine. Alex screams in pain because he is intuned with the machine, trying to teleport the ancient matters of the old universe through his body used as a conduit, into the giant machine (which stretches throughout the time stream, and is just about endless in size). Alex pleads that he's trying to save Lois. Post-Crises Superman says he's sorry, but no one is worth that. He wont let the whole universe be changed. Superboy Prime tackles him, Post-Crises Superman breaks the too weak hold and punches the weakening Superboy Prime down. He tells him, "You're just an abberation of me. And I have no qualms in killing myown refelection." He lifts up his hand to kill Superboy Prime.

The old, first real Lois screams. Her hearbeat accelerates. It passes in its agony, some how through the depths and endless expanse of the realms of time and space into the current Crises ravaged DCU, and towards GA Superman who is making his way into the center of the universe. He sees it conflicting. He sees the people crying out in fear. And then he hears the heart of Lois calling to him.

And he turns around.

He tears through the time stream with the power that the post-crises supes should have done for years, and makes his way down, down into the nexus. The beginning. The center of the machine where Post-Crises Supey's gold kryptonite filled fist is coming down on the bleeding Superboy Prime and Alex Luthor. And then...they dissapear. Post-crises supes is stunned. "How?" He asks. And then SUPERMAN appears in front of him. "Real super speed, son," He answers. "Real super speed." Then he back hands the post-crises current failure through the air and sends him hurtling back through the time stream and ripping into the current time in the exact spot where Superman had ripped throught the time stream only moments earlier to stop that guy from killing Superboy Prime.

Post-Crises Superman hurtles through the rip in time and through the rift in matter, through space, and goes crashing into a planetoid. It shatters into bits. Gasping, he bends over on his knees in pain and Post-Crises Superman hears a voice say, "You abandoned the covenant given you from Krypton. You compromised your morality." He looks up to see SUPERMAN hovering overhead looking down upon him, his eyes are not flaring red like this current version is too prone to do. But he is angry. That is so very clear. "And having watched you wallow in your stupidity the last thirty years, has given me a disgust you can't even begin to imagine."

Post-Crises Superman leaps up flying towards SUPERMAN going at him at full force, swinging a fist saying, "I'm not like you! I'm not a heartless alien isolated from humanity! I'm just a normal man like every body else, I just happen to have these powers!" He slams his fist as hard as he can into SUPERMAN who stands there and lets the blow hit him as hard in the face and does not flinch. And then he answers, "You're a liar!"

He slams his fist into Post-Crises Superman, sending him spiralling backwards gasping in pain. The thing is this punch causing entire sections of dimensions to shatter and come down as now in a white surrounding that is the existence of nothing, Post-Crises Superman finds himself sprawled upon the ground. Blood runs down his face. He looks at the dimensional matter strewn about him like glass. He sees his face in it.

He hears SUPERMAN's voice. "You called him your reflection!"

And SUPERMAN descends to give the punk a beatin'. "He was there before you were, you sniveling idiot!" Bam. Wham. Slap. Smack!"He knows the meaning of sacrifice! You've forgotten, if you ever did remember. You're my reflection, you selfish ingrate! A dirty, filthy one." He lifts up his hand to give a final punch upon the motionless, bloody body and then he stops. He hears laughter.

And the machine starts up.

GA SUPERMAN gasps, "What have I done?"

He drops the Post-Crises Superman gasping on the ground, and darts off to the Beginning of Creation where the machine is starting, gasping, "No! No! No!" And then it turns on. And a hand comes out of the depths.

Its happening again.

"No! No!"

GA SUPERMAN prepares to attack it and then...it dissapears.

GA SUPERMAN looks at the spot where it had been but moments before and whispers in horror, "He's back."

Suddenly he's struck in the back by a kryptonite ray. Alex Luthor stands over GA SUPERMAN's fallen body. "I'm sorry Superman. He let me live the last time my universe died, forseeing this possibility. He gave me my powers. He's going to bring my world back if I do this for him. You're going to have to go."

And in the center of the universe the Anti-Monitor stands transformed. "Ha!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!"

odlawhtrad

Re: Describe the upcoming CLASH OF THE KRYPTONIANS (IC#5) the way it should be.
Posted: Dec 6, 2005 4:03 PM Reply

simply the best thing i have read in years

its too bad when it happens in #5 that in wont

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:40 PM
56857 is currently offline Click here to Send 56857 a Private Message Find more posts by 56857 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

What a misleading thread title.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:58 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

What the f**k?

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 03:44 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Hmm

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 06:04 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aton_ra
Money on my mind

Quite ironic that this fanfic is much better then the REAL Supermen fight.
Well except for the Anti-monitor rebirth part.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 07:13 PM
aton_ra is currently offline Click here to Send aton_ra a Private Message Find more posts by aton_ra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote