KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Flame

Flame
Started by: Red Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flame

Tell me how this is... i havent wrote in a while

Prologue

Flame, a young fox that saved many people during the war. The young fox was reborn after his death by a war ally. He lived in a small forest by himself until he was seen by a young girl named Camille. The fox took one look at the girl and growled. He had forgotten all forms of communication and his past life. He was running on his animal instinct. The girl ignored the foxes growl and walked towards him. When she was close enough, she sat on her knees and smiled at the fox.
“Hey there little guy. What are you doing here all alone?” the young girl asked.
The fox growled more and started to walk backwards into the bushes but was picked up by the girl.
“Now now.. I’m not going to hurt you. You want something to eat?” Camille said as she put her free hand into her backpack and pulled out a small piece of ham “Here little guy, eat this.”
The fox stopped struggling in her right arm and sniffed the piece of meat. He test tasted it and snatched it from Camille’s hand with his mouth. He chewed it quickly and swallowed it. He jumped out of her arm and into her backpack.
“Hey!” she yelled, “Get out of there!.. Ok if that’s how you want it.” Camille zipped her backpack up with the fox inside it and picked it up. Camille wiped herself off and headed towards the village.

Chapter One

The small fox awoke the next day. He was in a small room. The walls were made of wood with beautifully chiseled animals crafted in the wall. The fox freaked and started barking in a high pitch, trying to find a way out. Camille ran into the room quickly. She looked at the fox and smiled. The fox looked at the girl and ran underneath her legs, and out the door. He looked back at Camille to see if she was following him. When he looked where he was running he ran directly into a wall.
The small fox shook his head, relieving the pain in his head. He looked up to see a painting of a fire in a fireplace. His eyes widened as he looked at the perfect painting. The flames were exquisitely perfect, colors blended in red, orange, and yellow. The fireplace was made of bricks, perfectly detailed with ridges and cracks. The thing that he really had interest in was the fire. One word went through his mind over and over… Flame. He sat there looking at the portrait, and lost his train of thought.
The fox looked over and his nose bumped into Camille’s. He yipped and jumped back. Camille laughed and pet the small fox gently on the top of his head. “Don’t be scared. I promise I won’t hurt you” Camille said as she continued to pet the fox. The fox barked quietly and sniffed Camille’s hand. He was not use to human contact, but felt comfortable around Camille. He barely knew what she was saying, but knew what she meant. The fox barked slightly and slowly walked towards Camille.
The fox sat in front of Camille and tilted his head. His mind was still racing with the word flame. He tried to bark but when he did it wasn’t a bark.
“Flame!” The fox said, not knowing.
“What?! Did you jut talk?!” Camille said loudly.
The fox looked at the ground in confusion. His mind racing with questions. “Did I just speak? What does flame mean? Why is it stuck in my head? Flame? How did I say it in human tongue? I’m talking to myself too much…” he thought as he looked directly at the floor.
“Talk again!” Camille said quietly, “Please?”
“…Flame?” the fox said.
“Oh my god! You can talk!” Camille exclaimed.
The fox shook his head and stretched his front paws on the floor. He stood up and looked at Camille. His mind still racing. He couldn’t see how he was speaking in the human tongue. He knew it was impossible. He didn’t even understand it. He shook his body as though he had just got chills. He started getting dizzy and wobbled trying to keep his balance. He fell to his side and passed out. He was having memory flashbacks from his past life. He looked as though he was a fox, but had the posture of a human.

Flashback
“C’mon! Flame! Move!” was what the half fox half human heard, “Move it, Fox Boy!” Flame growled as he was pushed into a holding cell at gun point.
“What’s wrong with you?!” Flame yelled, “Why are you doing this?!”
There was silence for a moment as the man glared at Flame, thinking of a good explanation.
“…money. Do you know how much your head is worth?” the man replied.
“You’re a monster!” Flame yelled as the man closed the cell bars, “You wait until these bars open!”
“Is that a threat?” the man laughed, “I’m the one with the gun, genius!”
The man walked away laughing, leaving Flame alone in the cell. Flame paced back and fourth in the cell. The cell was a small room. It wreaked of blood and death. Flame sighed and sat down on the floor. The floor was made of cement blocks, cracked and sharp. Flame knew his death was soon to come. He chuckled a bit knowing he was the last of his species. He didn’t care. He had never liked anyone. Everyone made fun of him for how he looked. He was mostly human, but was covered in orange fur, he had white fur on his stomach, and had an orange fur covered tail with a black tip.
Flame had been in the cell for two days. He had rain water that dripped from the ceiling onto the ground, but no food. He was extremely hungry. He hadn’t eaten in over a week. He had lost at least fifteen pounds from his one hundred and thirty-two pound body. His mind continued to play tricks on him from food deprivation. He started to smell food. It was close, and getting closer. He knew it was for real this time. He jumped up and ran to the bars. He looked at a guard carrying a tray of food.
“Wow!” the guard exclaimed, “You really are a fox man!”
“…my name is Flame…” Flame said.
“I’m Randy.” the guard said, “Pleased to meet you. I brought this for you.”
Randy slid the tray of food under the cell bars and Flame immediately grabbed the food and started eating.
“I’m not supposed to talk to prisoners… but I find it that the prisoners are easier to talk to than the others…” Randy said, “Why are you here?”
“…Bounty…” Flame said after he swallowed the mouthful of ham, “Betrayed.”
“Oh… well Flame… I have to go… and I seemed to have lost my keys to all the cells.” Randy winked as he purposely dropped the ring of keys in front of the cell Flame was in. Randy stood up and brushed himself off.
“Good luck, Flame.” He said, and walked into the other room.
Flame was dumbfounded. He watched Randy leave the room and glanced at the ring of keys. He drank the rest of the milk he was given and crawled quietly to the cell bars. He reached his arm through the bars and grabbed the keys. He smiled and tried all the keys in the lock on his cell door, until he finally got it unlocked. He quietly slid the cell open and crept out. He quietly walked over to the door Randy went through. He pressed himself against the wall next to the door and peeked through. The room beyond the door was completely empty.
Went through the door and looked around the room for a weapon. He smirked when he saw a 9mm berretta with four magazines for it. Flame quickly ran over to the gun and loaded it with one of the magazines. He put the other three in his vest pockets. He cocked the berretta and looked at the door he needed to go through to find an exit. He walked towards it and peered through the glass on the door. He saw Randy and three other guards. The three guards were taking turns punching and kicking Randy.
Flame thought for a moment and got directly in front of the door. He aimed the gun at the biggest guard. He pulled the trigger and as soon as he did, an alarm went off. The bullet hit the guard square in the chest, killing him instantly. The other two guards both picked up machine guns. The guards started shooting through the door. Flame moved quickly to get out of their firing range, and succeeded. The guards walked slowly towards the door. Flame took his chance and jumped up, grabbing a pipe on the ceiling. He held his whole body up out of sight.
When the guards walked in the door, Flame pushed himself off the pipe with incredible force, directly on top of one of the guards. The impact on the guard was like seven hundred pounds of force just fell on him, breaking his spine, and neck. Without hesitation, Flame jumped back up and hung by his legs off the pipe aiming his gun at the other guard, who was also aiming at Flame. The guard shot without aiming, missing Flame completely. Flame instantly shot back, shooting the guard in the right shoulder and then in the left shoulder, dislocating both arms.
Flame looked into the eyes of the guard. The guard was screaming in pain, screaming for help. Flame has never cared about his enemy. He just killed them and moved on. But the look in the guard’s eyes was scared and in a lot of pain. Flame sighed and walked over to the guard. Have taken pity on the guard, Flame pulled one bullet out of the magazine in his gun, and held it in front of the guards face.
“Bite it.” Flame said. Flame held the bullet in front of the guards mouth. Having no choice in the matter, the guard took the bullet in between his teeth and bit it tightly.
Flame position his hands on the guard’s right arm. He put his left hand on the guard’s shoulder, and put his hand on the guard’s elbow. “This is going to hurt…” Flame said. Flame instantly rammed the guard’s arm up and in. The guard yelled through the bullet in pain, and out of reflex, the guard’s chest pushes up, knocking Flame’s gun out of his hand. The gun fell to the ground and went off. It shot the guard directly in the ear.
Flame shook his head as he stood up. He turned around to see at least fifteen guards aiming machine guns at Flame.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 09:01 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

your in love with Camille arn't you? -_- well you could use more details and little rough around the edges but your fine

Old Post May 4th, 2006 12:01 AM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

actually, no. thats the only girl name that came to mind when i started typing =.= and im still editing it with microsoft stuff. The remake of this story will be alot better.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 12:03 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote