KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tourney Free For All!!! Everyone Welcome!

Tourney Free For All!!! Everyone Welcome!
Started by: Dizzle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Tourney Free For All!!! Everyone Welcome!

Thank you for waiting...

Alrighty, we'll start with the ground rules. If you haven't been keeping track of the tourney, you need to register a 4 person team in the bonus round draft thread before participating in this thread. (as a fighter) The restrictions upon characters are posted there. Other than that, once you have a team, feel free to attack whoever. The only rule is that teaming up is not allowed. Me and silverspider gain an extra random herald leveler for every alliance that is formed in an attempt to dethrone us. Anyone can vote, including participants, but participants are not allowed to vote for themselves. (you do not HAVE to vote for anyone) The winner will be decided by a popular vote, there are no judges for this match.

With that out of the way...

Prep: There is no prep in free for alls, stupid!

Location: A mountain to end all other mountains. If mountains ever got up and decided to fight each other, that is. The thing is massive. 7 miles high, with a diameter of 6 miles. (Everest is about 5 and a half miles high) Teams start scattered along the base of it. The mountain contains a lot of typical mountain stuff, like caves, boulders, etc.

On top of the mountain is a massive temple. It is roughly the size of a football field, and is basically a large roof supported by a lot of pillars. In the middle of the temple, standing 50 feet high, is a massive, shining adamantium statue of the tournament directors, Dizzle and Silverspider. Our team begins standing under the statue, with a very good view of anyone who happens to be trying to ascend the mountain to challenge us.

OUR TEAM
(Yes, we broke the amalgam rule... Because we can! evil face )

GODLIKE
Leto Atreides II- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leto_Atreides_II
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandtrout
Vanth Dreadstar- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/d/dredstar.htm
Benedict of Amber- http://members.fortunecity.com/jwqh/amber.htm
http://paradox.of.arden.tripod.com/amber.html

Rainbow Brite
Cyclops- http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Q...59/Cyclops.html
Drizzt Do’Urden - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drizzt
Quicksilver- http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/chara...asp?fldAuto=844 (Nightcrawler was replaced because teleportation isn't allowed)

(previous tourney fights featuring these 2: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ght=Bonus+Round
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ght=Bonus+Round )

Orochimaru
http://www.leafninja.com/biographies-O.php (scroll down)

Captain Mar Vell
http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...tainmarveli.htm

GOLDIKE's strength was an issue of debate in the last bonus round, but the basic consensus was that he was between class 90 and low level class 100. (I myself tried to make a case for class 450, but for this fight, he is assumed to be class 90ish)

Alright. Normally, I'd say something like "Let's get it on!" But now that we've entered... WHO WANTS TO DIE FIRST!?

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Last edited by Dizzle on Mar 21st, 2006 at 03:17 AM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 03:14 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Could you please briefly describe the powers and abilites of Leto Atreides II, Drizzt Do’Urden, and Orochimaru? It was a little hard to tell from the bios sad

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 03:30 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Drizzt is a dark elf. His attributes are slightly below peak human, but his swordsmanship is godly. He can summon globes of impenetrable darkness, summon a magic panther, and is completely immune to fire because of his magic sword. He also has bracers of speed, which make his arms even faster. (when paired with Quicksilver)

To describe Leto and why he is significant, I need to explain GODLIKE entirely...

Basically, GODLIKE is made of 3 street levelrs, meshed together to be pretty freaking invincible.

Anyways. Leto II himself is a 10 year old with the skin of a young sandworm. (2nd bio) He has roughly class 5 strength, and has bulletproof skin. His training makes him a superb martial artist, and gives him Karnak-style control over his bodily functions. He also has many passive mental abilities. He has great precognition, as well as clairvoyance, which is kinda like Daredevil's radar sense on steroids. Benedict of Amber is a god of war from a book series. He lifts about 2 tons, and is well above peak human in all other attributes. He's spent every day of several millenia training and figthing. His skill is unequaled, anywhere. He is the one with the sandtrout skin in GODLIKE, which we determined would almost double his strength. (Lam had some sketchy equation that put it at about 9 tons) Now, Vanth Dreadstar is actually a comicbook character. He is a skilled fighter, and wields an amazing sword. It multiplies one's strength by 10 times, which is why GODLIKE is between 90 and 100 tons. It absorbs energy, and fires it back in the form of a radium laser, which burns anything that it comes into contact with. Basically, GODLIKE is pushing the strength cap, is fast and agile as all hell, could spar with Karate Kid for days, (even without powers) can block and redirect energy blasts, and cannot be surprised. By anyone.

Orochimaru is an S level ninja. He specializes in summoning snakes, in addition to more standard ninja strength and speed. He also brings dead ninjas back in zombie form. Some of he snakes he summons are actually trained as ninjas themselves, awesomely enough. There's more, but SS is much more familiar with him than I am.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 03:49 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

eep

so... whats the vegetation like round here?

lol

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 03:59 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

.......cheaters stick out tongue

Ill post something up....maybe wed.?? Im swamped with things to do...but I have most of my scans armed and ready to win this thing....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:11 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
.......cheaters stick out tongue

Ill post something up....maybe wed.?? Im swamped with things to do...but I have most of my scans armed and ready to win this thing....

BAH!!!!!!!!!!! You wish.......... stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:18 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

This is gay. Grailnighter would own all you fools.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:30 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

You mean, I coulda had Megaballz! Though part of him was Drizzt...so that probably shoots it down.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:53 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Originally posted by DigiMark007
You mean, I coulda had Megaballz! Though part of him was Drizzt...so that probably shoots it down.

Yeah, I'd been toying with the idea of bringing back the undefeatable pair for quite a while, which is mainly why I didn't respond to the Megaballz thing in general.

And Khell... How'd that last match of the other tournament go for Grailnighter? Good, making sure.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:55 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

So i'm the first aye ?

Well while my team are slowly ascending ninja boy dies .

How you may ask ?

Simple . Magic bullets

Rip van winkle fires a single musket shot , it races through the sky loops around several times before ramming straight through Ninja boy's forehead . It's also armour piercing which means that he can't block it very easily.

1 down and my team are still ascending. Since it will take a while for my team to reach the top I'll wait for the others to post their fights .

" Beasts of the forests , beasts of the pastures , those that race the skies.

The cry of victory will be mine , Oh hunting horn reverberate throughout the forests"

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 06:36 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

try to win this time fox embarrasment

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 07:59 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by grey fox
So i'm the first aye ?

How you may ask ?

Simple . Magic bullets

Rip van winkle fires a single musket shot , it races through the sky loops around several times before ramming straight through Ninja boy's forehead . It's also armour piercing which means that he can't block it very easily.

1 down and my team are still ascending. Since it will take a while for my team to reach the top I'll wait for the others to post their fights .

The cry of victory will be mine , Oh hunting horn reverberate throughout the forests"

Oh snap. I've started reading Hellsing because of that respect thread, and I've just come to where Van Winkle makes his first appearance on the scene.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 01:54 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Khellendros
Oh snap. I've started reading Hellsing because of that respect thread, and I've just come to where Van Winkle makes his first appearance on the scene.

Her.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:37 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

So i'm the first aye ?

How you may ask ?

Simple . Magic bullets

By ninja boy you mean orochimaru?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:44 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by thesilverspider
By ninja boy you mean orochimaru?

Oh yes big grin

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:55 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Oh yes big grin

Bah Oro is much to fast to get hit with a bullet.
While The bullet is in the air Mar-vell calmly shoots it down while Oro speed blitzes Her.......... wink

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:58 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Bah Oro is much to fast to get hit with a bullet.
While The bullet is in the air Mar-vell calmly shoots it down while Oro speed blitzes Her.......... wink

Nope , considering she's down the mountain and he has no teleportation . Unless you want to fling Snake boy off the side of the Cliff. Oh and he breaks even the restricted caps , since he can bring back the dead.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:11 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Nope , considering she's down the mountain and he has no teleportation . Unless you want to fling Snake boy off the side of the Cliff. Oh and he breaks even the restricted caps , since he can bring back the dead.

There's no rules on summonings now are there............ stick out tongue
anyway do you got scans of her bullets at work?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:32 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

There's no rules on summonings now are there............ stick out tongue
anyway do you got scans of her bullets at work?

Oh yes devil , but Mar-vell on the other hand isn't fast enough to block them . Considering that a vampire (naturally uber speedy creature) couldn't outrun them.

(please log in to view the image)

evil face

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:49 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Oh yes devil , but Mar-vell on the other hand isn't fast enough to block them . Considering that a vampire (naturally uber speedy creature) couldn't outrun them.

(please log in to view the image)

evil face

So you're saying that because a vampire couldn't outrun it Mar-vell can't.BAH!!!!!!!! Surely mar-vell is much faster then that one vampire.From the looks of it that looked like one of those weaklings.... stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:59 PM