KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » YOUR harry potter book

YOUR harry potter book
Started by: O.A.R21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
O.A.R21

YOUR harry potter book

write ur own harry potter story and please! share

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 01:29 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

heres myn im writing it for a friend for her b'day! please share what u think!

Chapter One- Hot London days
It was a hot summer day on Privet Drive. Everyone who is anyone was inside there nice air conditioned houses today. Well all except Harry Potter. There he was lying on his back, frying in the summer heat. Uncle Vernon had kicked him out and told him not to come in, until the sunset. Not that Harry minded of course. He liked to be outside, gave him that kind of free feeling. After watching the clouds for what seemed like a lifetime, the sun finally went down. Harry went inside to find that dinner was being served, well to Dudley anyway. Aunt Petunia sent him upstairs with a Sandwich. Well isnt this a surprise Harry thought. When Harry reached his room he found Hedwig on his bed with a letter tied to his leg. Harry quickly untied it and opened it, the letter was from Ron! It read

Hello Harry! Just wanted to let you know that im coming by sometime tomorrow morning to pick you up. Dumbledore said that it was fine and for the rest of the summer youre going to stay with us at the burrow! Cant wait, see you tomorrow Ron

p.s Hermione is coming also! Oh and I have something important to tell you!!

While Harry ate his sandwich he couldnt help but wonder just HOW Ron was going to arrive! He hoped not by flew powder - (again)! After packing all his clothes and books in his truck, Harry slipped into his Pjs and fell into a deep sleep. He dreamed of Gryffindor playing against Ravenclaw and himself catching the snitch, winning then celebrating in the common room with all his friends.
Harry suddenly awoke to a loud knock at his window. For a moment he laid theyre trying to figure out what It could be. Then it dawned on him, RON! Harry ran to the window and pulled back the curtain, sure enough there was Ron.

Chapter 2- The Girl
Harry unlatched his window and let Ron in. Hello Harry, . . . . .Youve gotten skinnier since last I saw you! Nice to see you to Ron! said Harry laughingly. Seriously what ARE they feeding you? Ron asked, Evidentially not enough Harry replied. Well cmon mate! Time is ticking, said Ron. But what about my trunk and Hedwig! Harry replied. Oh, Ohm right go on and take Hedwig out, Ill take care of this! Harry did as Ron said and let Hedwig out. Ron pulled out his wand and pointed it Toward Harrys truck. . . Transporitantiamous!! Before Harry could say anything his trunk and Hedwigs cage disappeared. Ron!! Were exactly did you transport them to anyway? Oh sorry bout that, the burrow, Theyll be there when we arrive! Now, I brought you a broom, best be on our way before the sunrises. Ron said. Harry mounted Rons clean sweep he had brought and Harry, Ron and Hedwig flew off into the gloomy night sky.
So Ron, What is it you wanted to tell me? Harry Asked. Oh umm about that, Well. . . . Ron went on. Come on, out with it! Harry knuged him on his broom. Alright, alright, I met a girl. Ron blushed. You met a girl . . .. AND!! Harry said. And shes beautiful, sweet and coming to Hogwarts this year as a exchange student! Ron said fast and proudly! Where did you meet her? Harry asked. Well I went to work one day this summer with my dad, down at the ministry. While dad was in a meeting I decided to walk around. I came to the magical registry desk and she was there with her parents, asking were exactly she could get wands and potions. Well since Mr. Jengly (he was helping her) knows that I go to Hogwarts, he called me over. Asked me if I had time to take her to Diagon Ally? I said sure and for the rest of the day we spent it laughing and just well, having fun! Ahh Harry shes wonderful! Ron said, Sounds great! Whats her name? Harry asked. Melba Gretchen, shes coming to Hogwarts all the way from the U.S! Wow! Thats a first! Harry said. Yes! I cant wait! , oh and Hermiones dying to see you! Ron said fast. Harry didnt know why but right when Ron said that, He felt his stomach kind of do a flip. What the bloody hell was that all about Harry thought.
Harry and Ron flew for another hour or so talking and laughing, until finally Harry saw the six layered, crooked wooden structure, nothing else but the Burrow!
Harry could see down below Ginny, Fred and George out in the Garden tossing gnomes. HELLO DOWN THERE screamed Ron. All three of them looked up and waved at Harry. Harry couldnt help but smile. As soon as Harrys feet touched the ground, he ran over to all them, they all exchanged hellos, hugs and smiles.
After chunking some gnomes himself for fun, Harry went inside to see if his things had arrived. He opened the old wooden barn door that leads to the kitchen to find Mrs. Weasly cooking lunch. Oh good heavens Harry, Im so glad youre all right! Mrs. weasly said as she gave Harry a great big hug. How have you been?, have they been feeding you? Taking care of you? Harry couldnt help but laugh. Yes Mrs. Weasly! Im fine! Harry said with a smile. Well thats a relief! Mrs. Weasly said. Do you mind if I run upstairs to see if my trunk has arrived yet? Harry asked. No not at all, Herminones upstairs to, shes unpacking. With that news Harry hurried up the old spiral staircase as fast as his feet could take him. Harry went straight into Ginnys room to find Hermione sitting on the bed looking out the window, her back facing the door. Harry quietly went up to her and gently touched her shoulder.

Chapter Three- The Kiss
OHH Hermione yelped! HARRY!! Hermione jumped up and hugged Harry for what seemed five minutes. Harry got a strange rush by having her body so close to his own. Are you ok Hermione? Harry asked as he pulled her in front of him. I guess im alright, Ive just been having these strange dreams Hermione said as her eyes got watery. Hermione . . . whats wrong? What kind of dreams are they? Harry asked. (Harry couldnt help but notice how pretty Hermione had gotten over the summer.)
This just isnt the right time to tell you Hermione stated. She started to cry, Harry pulled her near him again and hugged her until the tears stopped. Hermione looked up at Harry and their eyes met, Harry didnt know what came over him but he leaned down slightly and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. To Harrys surprise Hermione kissed him back. After a couple of minutes Ginny burst through the door and let out a little yelp. Umm yeaa uhh llunch is rready! she stuttered out and quickly shut the door again. Hermione ran out and down the stairs, while Harry stood there for a couple of minutes trying to figure out just what had happened.
Harry was the last one to arrive at the table, he sat in the seat in between Ron and Ginny, expecting Ginny to say something in front of everyone, but she didnt. As everyone gobbled down there Grilled Cheese and mashed potatoes, Ron kept trying to talk to Harry and Hermione. Who do you think will win the house cup this year Harry? Ron asked. Dunno Harry said fast. oook what about you Hermione?
I dunno either!! Hermione said. What is with you two? Ron asked. Both Harry and Hermione said tired at the same time. Then stared to laugh, Ginny got it and started to giggle too. Ron then got agitated and grabbed another sandwich.
All afternoon Harry tried to talk to Hermione about the Kiss, but she always seemed busy. Later onRon had asked Harry to come upstairs told him he had something he wanted to show him. Harry went up to Rons room and sat down on his trunk. Well . . what? Harry said. I got a letter from Laura! Ron said gleefully. Whats it says? Harry asked
Ron read

Dear Ronald,
I wanted to thank you again for helping me find all my supplies for school. It was VERY sweet and kind of you to do such a thing. I just got a letter from Dumbledore and he already sorted me into a house! Guess which one! GRYFFINDOR! I am extremely excited that I get to be in the same house as you! Well I guess I better go I have lots of packing to do! See you next week! Write back as soon as possible!
Love, Melba G.

Tell me she isnt mad about me!! asked Ron! Oh shes mad about you alright thats for sure! said Harry. You know what Harry! Lifes good! Ron laughed. Harry couldnt help but smile, he had never seen Ron this excited since he got sorted into Gryffindor. Hey Ron asked Harry, yea, Would you mind if I went out into the Garden for a while? asked Harry. Doesnt bother me, Im going to bed shortly, dont forget we have to go to Diagon Alley tomorrow! I wont! Night Ron Night Harry.
Harry changed into his Pjs and went out to the Garden. He laid down on the soft grass and looked up at the foggy sparkling London sky. After a while he heard footsteps behind him and someone sat down next to him. I guess im not the only one who likes stars huh? Hermione said to Harry. They both sat in silence, looking up at the bright stars, when Hermione put her head on Harrys stomach. I think its a good time to tell you about those dreams. Hermione whispered. Harry nodded.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 01:33 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

keep goin~~!!!!! big grin thumb up

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 11:32 PM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Thanks! I'll try to post either tonite or tommorow night! ~ I have LOADS of tests this week, so after im done studyin, if i have any extra time, ill be sure and write another chapter or two! If not tonite, definitly tommorow night! big grin

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:51 AM
mooseking

This story is great keep writing....big grin from the king

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:03 AM
mooseking is currently offline Click here to Send mooseking a Private Message Find more posts by mooseking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

okay ill check again 2morrow nite~~
OMG!
sumthin real ah-mazin happened 2day! i got 84% in french!! eek! big grin

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:16 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

AWSOME good job in french! im horrible in spanish! Im figuring out what hermione could be dreaming about! ill figure it out sooner or later!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:23 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

o-kay.!!
thnx-- i think i did good in french myself!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 02:27 AM
O.A.R21

I know its not much, but its all i can write tonite! im bushed

Chapter Four - Dreams

You see I dont know what they mean, and when I cant figure something out it gets me very troubled. Hermione told Harry. Well not to sound mean or anything Hermione, but that doesnt surprise me very much Harry chuckled. Harry, here I am trying to tell you about my deepest thoughts, and your making fun of me! Hemione said heatedly. Im sorry, that was very stupid of me, go on. Harry said. The past week or so, almost every night Ive had this strange dream, I see this bright light and I cant look into it because its so strong. So I close my eyes and just listen. Then I hear this womans voice and all shes saying is Warn Him Warn him warn him, and then it just fades away, and I wake up in a cold sweat. It didnt very much bother me at first, but as the nights go bye, the tone of her voice keeps on getting more and more serious. Its really starting to frighten me Hermione told Harry. Maybe its just one of those nightmares that doesnt go away for a while. He told her. No I dont think so, I know, it has more meaning.
The two sat in silence, Harry wondering what the dreams meant, and Hermione wondering how much more of them she could take. Hermione looked at her watch Its almost midnight! She said Yeah we better go to bed, Mrs. Weasly will be screaming at is around the crack of dawn to come down to breakfast Harry said jokingly. You do have a point, Hermione said. Harry decided that he would talk to Hermione some other time about the kiss, It didnt exactly seem right to talk about that now. Well goodnight Hermione, as he gave her a hug. Night Harry.
Harry was almost asleep when his forehead started to burn, Oh no He thought to himself. Not again

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 03:47 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

s' good--.!!!!!
at least u can rite stories good im real bad wit ritin stuffB big grin thumb up
wen u guna post more?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:21 AM
O.A.R21

Um prob. tonite. i didnt write more last night cause i was soo tierd. I hope to become a author when i get older. So i just like writing instead of reading, i just do it in my free time! thankx ill keep goin smile

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:28 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

yeah..
b.o.y. probs these days~~..

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:30 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

that guy is a jerk he made a gurl think tha he liked her but it was all a joke---

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:30 AM
mooseking

quote:
Originally posted by luv_danrad*^^*
that guy is a jerk he made a gurl think tha he liked her but it was all a joke---

spam spam spam. please no spam. this thread is ab HP fanfiction not guy problems roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by mooseking on Mar 2nd, 2005 at 02:47 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 02:44 AM
mooseking is currently offline Click here to Send mooseking a Private Message Find more posts by mooseking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luv_danrad*^^*

i no~~~~..

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:05 AM
O.A.R21

Hey guys, i wrote another chapter, but its not good enough to post yet, im gonna work on it again tommorow night so it can be long and good!
post later~ night

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:40 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

jus came bak frum babysittin that 2 year old is nutcase!!..

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:05 AM
O.A.R21

what? do u still want me to post tonite, or wait till tommrow?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:14 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

post 2nite!!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:26 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

i no u r on~~!!!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 03:32 AM