KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » buying, selling, or trading comics

buying, selling, or trading comics
Started by: sapphiremouse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sapphiremouse

buying, selling, or trading comics

I just thought this might be a good post, since ive not seen anyone else make one. This for anyone that would like to sell, buy or trade ....looking for an issue to complete a run in a series?

I always thought that was half the fun about collecting comics, finding them. Take roadtrips to little towns and walk into a dusty bookstore. Browse through some comics on a shelve or in some boxes. I can still remember finding a very good issue of X-men #11, payed 50 cents for it.

so maybe this will be a good start for anyone that needs some help in searching or getting rid of books. big grin

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 12:00 AM
sapphiremouse is currently offline Click here to Send sapphiremouse a Private Message Find more posts by sapphiremouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I wish i could do that.... but here in Scotland there aren't that many comic readers compared to the US... in fact it's frowned upon and considered extremely childish (mainly by people who haven't read a comic... or anything else.... since they were six years old)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 01:12 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
I wish i could do that.... but here in Scotland there aren't that many comic readers compared to the US... in fact it's frowned upon and considered extremely childish (mainly by people who haven't read a comic... or anything else.... since they were six years old)

same where I live sad

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:26 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

The only person I can really talk to about comic's is Willrules. That's about it.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:39 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
The only person I can really talk to about comic's is Willrules. That's about it.

I feel sorry for you..... sad

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:40 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I feel sorry for me to.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 04:42 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sapphiremouse

lol, pooor guys.... several years ago i found a website that's all everyone did.... post what they selling and or looking for. Of course, after i rebuilt my computer i cant find the site. I made some people happy in filling the spaces in there series. Sold alot of McFarlane issues. Spiderman, Spawn, and some covers he did for Batman.

Not sure what shipping rates would be from US to Uk.... smile Im still shopping around for early issues of The Uncanny X-men. like in the teens and twentys issues.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:34 PM
sapphiremouse is currently offline Click here to Send sapphiremouse a Private Message Find more posts by sapphiremouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote