KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » yoda vs. ventress, obi-wan & anakin

yoda vs. ventress, obi-wan & anakin
Started by: foofightermax

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
foofightermax
Punkass Maximus

yoda vs. ventress, obi-wan & anakin

Can the three take out yoda??

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:35 PM
Click here to Send foofightermax a Private Message Find more posts by foofightermax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Hmm I don't think so.
Yoda without using his lightsaber was able to dodge 3 jedi masters hits (including Depa Billaba, a master of Vaapad). If Dooku could take Obi-Wan out easy with force powers then we can only imagine what Yoda could do, same to Assaj and Anakin I belive. Where does this fight take place?

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:47 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

doesn't matter yoda wins regardless

Old Post May 25th, 2006 11:22 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

Yoda, dare I say it easily.

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 11:52 PM
Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

I think the trio can pull it off. Kenobi's saber guard is pretty damn good (In fact, his guard when never ever penetrated when he was a Soresu master). Anakin is phenomenal when he's thinking properly and Asajj is pretty good in her own right.

Jedi usually don't use offensive force powers. Yoda would likely engage them in saber combat and I'm not sure who'll win. I'm guessing the trio.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 12:38 AM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

Definitely not "easily", doubtful that he'd even win. Which "incarnations" of the trio is it? I'm assuming ROTS Obi-Wan and Anakin, and Obsession (just guessing) Asajj.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 12:52 AM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
foofightermax
Punkass Maximus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
Definitely not "easily", doubtful that he'd even win. Which "incarnations" of the trio is it? I'm assuming ROTS Obi-Wan and Anakin, and Obsession (just guessing) Asajj.

yeah, r.o.t.s. versions of each, and Obsession asajj.

by the way, just cuz yoda can dodge one attack while **concentrating** on defense doesn't mean he can just avoid all slashes and beat the snot out of these three.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 01:06 AM
Click here to Send foofightermax a Private Message Find more posts by foofightermax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

I'm tempted to say the trio here.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 01:12 AM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I think the odds are in the trio's favour.

In saber combat Yoda cant fight all 3 and win. And Yoda is as Jedi as Jedi come, he's not going to use any offensive force powers other then a force push, and its hardly a crippling attack.

I'm inclined to say the trio win this. Even Yoda's not this good, unless he let loose with force chokes etc. which he wont do.

So the trio.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post May 26th, 2006 04:53 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DePWNZOR

Yoda just picks up all three of them and throw them into a wall. Then pulls out a lightsaber and kills Obi-wan and wtf pwns the other two when they get up.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 08:17 PM
Click here to Send DePWNZOR a Private Message Find more posts by DePWNZOR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

I doubt that it'd be that simple, DePWNZOR. The trio just might win this, because as stated above: Yoda's pretty much what a Jedi should be. And I'm starting to think that because of that he might restrain himself from going all out on them like a Sith would.

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 08:20 PM
Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

The trio win. If Yoda decided to toss Obi-Wan around, which is not Jedi-like, he could beat Kenobi pretty easily cause Obi-Wan sucks at offense. But then Anakin and Asajj'd be on him and he'd be to busy blocking their swings to use the Force on them. Eventually Yoda would get tired and then he'd lose.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 02:23 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote