KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vulcan vs Cable

Vulcan vs Cable
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Vulcan 8 72.73%
Cable 3 27.27%
Draw 0 0%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vulcan vs Cable
Started by: soujaboy09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vulcan vs Cable

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 04:10 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

Vulcan, Rachel said in the last issue of Deadly Genisis that he is way beyond omega level.

He has enormous energy-manipulation and psionic powers, has the powers of his teammates Petra, Darwin, and Sway, giving him their abilities of geokinesis, advanced adaptation, and time manipulation.

Plus can also duplicate the powers of others.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 06:03 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

advanced adaptation what does this mean

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:31 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Put him in water then he grows gills, put him pitch black dark and his eyes make it so he can see in the dark.......stuff like that.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:39 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

wow, that is really cool, and would come in very handy... i want that big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:40 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Yeah its pretty cool.

Darwin the mutant where he got the power from hated his life because he was a mutant, so he tried to kill himself by jumping off a roof and his body just turned to rubber as he hit the ground.

Professer X set Darwin on fire, put in a room full of gas that could kill you and his body justadjusted to all of it.

Its all in Deadly Genisis.

That mini kicks ass.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:46 PM
Citizen V.

cool, see that would be wicked because you couldnt die other than natural causes..

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:49 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

How would Vulcan adapt to telepathic assaults? Cable could just fry his brain with a psionic blast.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:54 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Crease
How would Vulcan adapt to telepathic assaults? Cable could just fry his brain with a psionic blast.

Rachel tried to do stuff to him and he just took away her and cyclops's powers.

Then when he was ready to start his plans he grabed her head and used her powers for his use.

The third Summers brother kicks ass.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 11:05 PM
Citizen V.

ya but hes evil...so hes gonna end up dead sooner or later isnt he...or turned into a good guy.. i dont think theyd do that right?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 11:08 PM

I heard somthing about him becoming an X-Men, when Ed takes over the Uncanny X-Men after the mini.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 11:11 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I say Vulcan, he's IMMENSELY powerful.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 11:15 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Vulcan would take this he is very similar to myself actually except more fragile and not as powerful sad

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 12:24 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

more interesting would be vulcan v havok, cyclops, cable, x-man, rachel grey

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 01:51 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, I think the other summers brothers are jealous

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 01:54 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by soleran30
Vulcan would take this he is very similar to myself actually except more fragile and not as powerful sad

laughing

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 02:10 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

I would say Vulcan but as I think about it if Cable can keep his distance he can use TP to use Vulcans powers against himself.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 02:12 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Vulcan would just mimic Cables TP and fire it right back at him. wink

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 02:14 AM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Well thats why I said he had to stay far enough back..................lol its just a possibility cuz Cable sure isn't going to do it by engaging him in close up combat.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 02:16 AM

Originally posted by soleran30
I would say Vulcan but as I think about it if Cable can keep his distance he can use TP to use Vulcans powers against himself.

He hit emma frost with some sorta energy serge well she was in cerbro and he was in outerspace and it knocked her out.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 02:18 AM