KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Batman (Bruce Wayne) as Green Lantern

Batman (Bruce Wayne) as Green Lantern
Started by: Ryumaru

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ryumaru
Dragon Master

Batman (Bruce Wayne) as Green Lantern

Few people realize just how powerful the Green Lantern really is... The Ring used by the Green Lantern Corp has only two limitations: The amount of energy it contains at any one time, and the imagination of the user. It can potentially do anything as long as it has enough energy.

Frankly, I'm disappointed that John Stewart, who was practically no imagination and is about the worse possible choice for the ring, was made a Green Lantern and since then, me and my father have thought of who would be the best choices for the ring... and one person who has always popped up on the subject is Bruce Wayne AKA Batman, who's great detective skills as well as his sick, twisted borderline-sine mind has landed him a major spot on the Justice League. Someone like him, who even people like Superman respects and fears, would make a very powerful Green Lantern of which even people like Darkside and Galactus would have trouble with.

I do know that they made a one-shot of Batman as the Green Lantern... but still, do you agree with my statement? And if you feel like it, go ahead and post your own idea for a powerful Green Lantern, but try to avoid people who are powerful on their own... people who are close to human are preferred.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 03:48 PM
Ryumaru is currently offline Click here to Send Ryumaru a Private Message Find more posts by Ryumaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

My friend, you most definitely posted this in the wrong forum.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 04:22 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Dunno if this is intended as respect or not, but feats would need to accompany it.

Closing.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:48 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote