KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Savage Hulk Vs. He-Man!!!

Savage Hulk Vs. He-Man!!!
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Savage Hulk Vs. He-Man!!!

Let's say that while using his dark sorcery, Skeletor watches the Hulk demolish NYC while looking thru his dimensional scanner...

"I could surely use this brainless beast to help me conquer Eternia and make Castle Greyskull mine once and for all!" plots Skeletor.

Using a spell to disquise himself in the form of Rick Jones and using a dimensional portal to travel to Marvel-Earth, he tricks the Hulk into following him thru a portal back to Eternia...

"Hulk, you gotta help me...Betty is being held captive in that big green castle that looks like a skull. Only you can save her Hulk. Smash down the big gate and smash the bad bird lady in there. She's the one hurting Betty! Now hurry....!"

"Hulk smash skull-castle and bird-lady!!! Hulk will save Betty!!"

Just as Hulk is about to turn the castle draw-bridge into splinters, He-Man and Battlecat appear from behind...

"Hold it right there my green-skinned friend...no one invited you inside." replies He-Man calmly and he pulls his sword from his sheath...

"Nobody stops Hulk from saving Hulk's friend Betty...HULK SMASH BLONDEHAIR! AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

.....and the battle for Eternia is on!!!!!! So, does He-Man stop the Hulk and Skeletor from taking over Castle Greyskull??

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Apr 8th, 2006 at 11:48 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 11:39 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

He-man throws a mountain range at him. He-man wins, by the power of Greyskull.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 11:44 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
He-man throws a mountain range at him. He-man wins, by the power of Greyskull.

Cool...but would this stop the Hulk? I mean, the Hulk has lifted a moutain himself back in Secret War #4....so what's to stop him from throwing that same mountain range right back at him? And especially with the Hulk thinking one of his friends is in danger, ya know the Hulk's going to be uber-mad!
Y'know it's kinda funny you mentioned the whole mountain thing...I just watched an episode of the classic He-Man cartoon yesterday called "Return of the Gryphon" where He-Man picked up a mountain and threw it...along with some other really incredible feats of strengh like cracking the ground open with one punch causing a cavern, then pulling the ground back together, and then he threw the Gryphon by the tail and threw it into outer space. (The Gryphon was an enormous, dragon-like creature with the head of a lion that can breathe fire by the way!!!)

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 11:56 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

He-Man wins.....Hulk has no speed advantage, no long attack power, and definitely no strength advantage.

It's really just a matter of He-Man BFRing Hulk, or pounding on him until the Hulk passes out.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 12:13 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Cool...but would this stop the Hulk? I mean, the Hulk has lifted a moutain himself back in Secret War #4....so what's to stop him from throwing that same mountain range right back at him? And especially with the Hulk thinking one of his friends is in danger, ya know the Hulk's going to be uber-mad!
Y'know it's kinda funny you mentioned the whole mountain thing...I just watched an episode of the classic He-Man cartoon yesterday called "Return of the Gryphon" where He-Man picked up a mountain and threw it...along with some other really incredible feats of strengh like cracking the ground open with one punch causing a cavern, then pulling the ground back together, and then he threw the Gryphon by the tail and threw it into outer space. (The Gryphon was an enormous, dragon-like creature with the head of a lion that can breathe fire by the way!!!)

Hulk didn't exactly LIFT the mountian, he supported it. That's two very different things. He-Man would take Savage Hulk to school in this fight. He wields too much power for the Hulk to win.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 12:18 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

That wasn't Savage Hulk ether because Banner was in controll and by the way Hulk kills him.

Attachment: fortress8xe.jpg
This has been downloaded 320 time(s).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 03:10 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Attachment: submarine6sg.jpg
This has been downloaded 308 time(s).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 03:11 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Attachment: superhumanoid6le.jpg
This has been downloaded 296 time(s).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

golem370

Attachment: mandarincastle1lo.jpg
This has been downloaded 294 time(s).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

He-Man's powers are too undefined. He is either performing incredible feats of power/strength or having his a$$ handed to him by seemingly much weaker opponents.
At full power however there are few who can take He-Man on - he is not invincible or God-like though. He-man wins 6/10.

-
"Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a God."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 01:47 PM
Grammaton is currently offline Click here to Send Grammaton a Private Message Find more posts by Grammaton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

So me any strength comparable to the hulks up there

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:12 PM
olympian

He-Man doesnt need strenght to win. He has a plot device magical sword that can do heaps of things, including absorsing energy.

And unlike Thor who sometimes is stubburn to not use what he has, He-Man regularly does.

And Golem if you want comparable strenght feats, he slugged out with pc Superman, moved Eternia`s moon, and has trown stuff to the sun.

Last edited by olympian on Apr 9th, 2006 at 10:21 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:19 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Hulk's strength feats are way above anything that I know He Man has done. Hulk takes 7/10 unless some has pics of He Man doing something which takes crazy strength.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:21 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lifting Greyskull, throwing mountains, so forth.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:22 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Lifting Greyskull, throwing mountains, so forth.

Thanks. I change my opinion to a 5/10 even split then. I'm assuming that this battle would be like Hulk vs Thor.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:27 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Planetary feats doesnt take alot of strenght? devil

Hulk has what? Two above?

This is akin to have a Hulk/Thor match. Problem is Thor rarely uses his plot device powers to win against the Hulk, because of pride.

He-Man otoh doesnt give a penny about pride. He often uses stuff besides his strenght.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:28 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

I can honestly say that I don't know who would win in a battle of strength, but I must say that He-Man would take this; especially with the power of Grayskull backing him...but then again, I've seen He-Man punched so hard that he reverted back into Prince Adam before...so it is possible to knock He-Man out; if the force is strong enough. If anyone could do this, Hulk surely could. I wonder if He-Man's sword can absorb his gamma energy and revert the Hulk back into Banner? Does anyone have any comments on this?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 10:59 PM
bigboygreen

Hulk beats the s*** out of he man and truns him into he woman.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 09:19 PM
bigboygreen is currently offline Click here to Send bigboygreen a Private Message Find more posts by bigboygreen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's a trun?

He-man wins.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 09:20 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

LoL He-Man uses the Sword of Grey Skull and cuts Hulk in half.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 09:21 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote