KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Avengers Comprehensive Thread

The Avengers Comprehensive Thread
Started by: Endless Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

The Avengers Comprehensive Thread

https://www.narutoforums.org/thread...semble.1064115/

Attempting to do the same thing I did with the Fantastic Four. I just started covering volume 1, so wish me luck.

Sig by Starlock

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 28th, 2018 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 03:34 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You are the greatest comic book fan ever!!!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 05:08 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Wow, thanks. Not sure I'll be able to finish this one, though, considering how many spinoffs there are.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 07:39 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Looks like quite a challenge.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 01:11 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I got past issue #50 and covered the first Annual.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 09:41 AM
HulkIsHulk

I think you missed the feat of hulk supporting the train in issue 1, and then him breaking that rock in 4 while thor was unavailable. otherwsie, awesome job

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 02:13 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I think you missed the feat of hulk supporting the train in issue 1, and then him breaking that rock in 4 while thor was unavailable. otherwsie, awesome job

I didn't mention the first one because I didn't consider it all that impressive in the context of the Hulk's strength (i.e. he's capable of a whole lot more so it's nothing to really write home about).

For the second one you mentioned, the living rock had a weak spot that, if hit hard enough, would make it implode without causing any damage, but there was no real way to know how hard that hit needed to be (as it wasn't the force of the hit itself that destroyed the rock but its own energy). Although I suppose maybe I should have mentioned that the other Avengers considered only Thor strong enough to do it before the Hulk showed up.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 6th, 2016 03:16 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Okay, I updated the post on issue #5 with the rock feat.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 6th, 2016 03:38 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I got to issue #100

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 16th, 2016 02:32 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I got past issue #150

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 10:40 AM
HulkIsHulk

Ya know, your threads became a lot less fun with the board restructuring, making it necessary to sign up at NFS to view the links, images and videos

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 06:48 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Ya know, your threads became a lot less fun with the board restructuring, making it necessary to sign up at NFS to view the links, images and videos

Really sorry about that, nothing I can do about it.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 12:02 PM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Endless Mike

Not your fault man. Which is why I ditched my plans of signing up there.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 03:39 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Endless Mike

Mungi has talked to the HC staff and made them un-do the whole registration requirement thing

Be like Mungi stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 09:19 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Mungi has talked to the HC staff and made them un-do the whole registration requirement thing

Be like Mungi stick out tongue

Ya know, there were 5 others who asked for that before Mungi. He just was the final nail in the coffin.

And its one thing to unlock a board for public. Its a whole another to rewrite the source code of the website. Its not the respect section being open. No link can be viewed by a non member. Stop trolling poor Mike. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 09:25 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Reached issue #200.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 09:17 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I got past issue #250.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 07:45 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I love how dedicated you are, Mike.

Registration is still necessary to see the pics though, amrite? Oh well, should be worth it.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 09:57 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Yeah, unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 10:18 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

No worries, Mike. Mods here won't mind, I hope... and registering doesn't take long.

Keep up the good work thumb up Any plans after the Avengers thread?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 12:37 AM