KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Wtf!?

Wtf!?
Started by: HellMaster93

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

Wtf!?

WHY THE HELLDID DIGI CLOSE THE SYNDICATE THREAD WHEN 1 GUY WAS INSULTING PEOPLE'S FAMILIES!? mad THAT WAS COMPLETELY UNALLED FOR! mad

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:02 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Wondered how long before some-one realised it was closed, ah well... its not like you cant make a new one.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:05 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Because your team has caused to much bickering in between you people. Internal squabbling is not tolerated at KMC

-Closing

^^ Wouldn't it be cool to be a mod for the day? stick out tongue

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:06 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Chill, before you get me angry. When do I ever do anything without a justified reason?

I just counted about 8 seperate reports from the last couple days involving the ongoing argument.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
3. If I start getting problems from teams (like with the former Avengers for example) it will be closed, no questions asked. If you can't coexist as a team, chances are you shouldn't be one in the first place.

I realize it wasn't a directly team-related issue. Thus, I'm only planning on having the thread closed for a little while. A 'cooling off' period, if you will. But it was preferable to having to deal with the mass amount of idiocy the thread had been producing lately.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:07 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

OK... how long? And thanks, sorry, I was going to kinmd of "restart" the team in a way anyway...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:07 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Because your team has caused to much bickering in between you people. Internal squabbling is not tolerated at KMC

-Closing

^^ Wouldn't it be cool to be a mod for the day? stick out tongue
yes big grin Then again, imagine being admin... big grin

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:09 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by HellMaster93
OK... how long? And thanks, sorry, I was going to kinmd of "restart" the team in a way anyway...

I dunno...a day or two maybe. It might not stop the bickering, but it'll give me time to think of a better way to deal with it. In the meantime, don't start a new syndicate thread....it would kinda defeat the purpose, and will be closed as well. But you'll have your original one back before long.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:11 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

YAY! OK... Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:14 PM
Citizen V.

Meh nice edit btw Hellmaster stick out tongue i saw the previous (Wasnt too nice no expression) but still you changed it cool

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:14 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Mr.V
Meh nice edit btw Hellmaster stick out tongue i saw the previous (Wasnt too nice no expression) but still you changed it cool

wink That's ok...we won't hold it against him. lol.

Anyway, closing this now before it becomes a spam thread.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2006 04:22 PM