KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Bolt vs. Exodus

Black Bolt vs. Exodus
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Black Bolt vs. Exodus

Black Bolt

vs.

Exodus

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 12:03 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Black Bolt is allowed to speak, my money is on him. However, if it's a fist fight, I'd still side with good old BB, but that's because I'm an avid fan. So, let's get some conditions in here.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 12:05 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Spoken word puts Exodus down.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 12:07 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Black Bolt clears his throat....Exodus dies.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 12:09 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Or Exodus just shuts his mind down before he can thinksmile Exodus 4 the win.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 12:38 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by soleran30
You can't shut down his mind, black bolt has mind powers also. Exodus has a slim chance of winning, black bolt can throw antimatter bombs at exodus all day.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 01:00 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

If BB's telepathic brother can't do it, neither can Exodus.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 01:04 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Exodus doesn't even have to see BB to mess with his mind..........just help manipulate him to do things he might not regularly do.........then once again just put a TK shield around BB and let him screamsmile

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 01:12 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

wouldn't Exodus only get stronger if BB tried using his TP powers to block Exodus?

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 02:13 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Superherovandal
wouldn't Exodus only get stronger if BB tried using his TP powers to block Exodus?

It's not true TP, so no.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 02:14 AM
Soleran
Fast As Time

hehe smokin sig Khell

I still would love to see TK users actually do something creative with this ability cuz it really should smoke most people especially high lvl users..................

TP also since you have control over parts of your brain and other parts simply function off instinct..................so basically shutting down parasympathetic functions in the autonomic functions of the brain would be awesome!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 03:09 AM
Mider

exodus drops an island on exodus

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 03:36 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by Mider
exodus drops an island on exodus

lol I assume you meant something different but yeah know if BB was really pissed I doubt that island would save him from BB's vaunted "whisper." I keed I Keed Exodus 4 th3 w1n

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 03:38 AM
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, Black Bolt can shatter a negative barrier with his voice. Psionic shields crumble.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 03:50 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by Marcus4600
Also, Black Bolt can shatter a negative barrier with his voice. Psionic shields crumble.

lol so what no TK shield he makes himself intangible or he doesn't stop the sound energy he just helps to redirect it away from him..............in the meantime he is making BB wet his pants as he loses control of his nervous system lol.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 04:15 AM
leonheartmm

exodus is i simply outmatched here, black bolt wins.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 11:40 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by Mider
What the f**k? are you smoking exodus drops an island on exodus

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 08:01 AM
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh, I guess no one here knows what a negative barrier is. Yeah, Black Bolt goes, "I've been working on the railroad." or sings a song by Killswitch Engage, and it's over. Everything just dies, including Exodus. By the way, his psionic abilities can be dodged! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Respect Blackbolt!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 09:14 AM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by Marcus4600
Uh, I guess no one here knows what a negative barrier is. Yeah, Black Bolt goes, "I've been working on the railroad." or sings a song by Killswitch Engage, and it's over. Everything just dies, including Exodus. By the way, his psionic abilities can be dodged! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Respect Blackbolt!

How can you dodge mind control? All Exodus has to do is simply start to play with different parts of his mind! Have his brain forget it has a speech area..............have his brain forget he can talk.................blah blah its to easy of a win with a mega high level TP/TK for a win................I mean TK his heart to stop it from moving............Rupture his organs with TK................smoosh his brain with TK anything reallysmile

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 03:55 PM
the Darkone

How can you dodge mind control? All Exodus has to do is simply start to play with different parts of his mind! Have his brain forget it has a speech area..............have his brain forget he can talk.................blah blah its to easy of a win with a mega high level TP/TK for a win................I mean TK his heart to stop it from moving............Rupture his organs with TK................smoosh his brain with TK anything reallysmile

Black Bolt is on Prime Eternal level in power and ability[EMAIL=http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Black_Bolt]
Black Bolt is one of the most powerful beings on earth, black bolt powers are greater than you think.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 05:48 PM