KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Has anyone here heard of the band 3 Inches of Blood???

Has anyone here heard of the band 3 Inches of Blood???
Started by: SamIel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamIel
One With Blades

Has anyone here heard of the band 3 Inches of Blood???

just wondering cause not many ppl i know do.. pm if u know that band.. for now i will just sit back and listed to them.. hehe

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 06:39 PM
SamIel is currently offline Click here to Send SamIel a Private Message Find more posts by SamIel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Awful band.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 06:53 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamIel
One With Blades

its not an aweful band.. they r freakin awesome! really heavy metal, and just awesome! but then that's ur opinion of the band, so w/e u wanna think about them go ahead

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 06:58 PM
SamIel is currently offline Click here to Send SamIel a Private Message Find more posts by SamIel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nick1811
At Gunpoint

ive heard OF them, ive never heard any of their music though, might check them out though...

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 07:33 PM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nick1811
ive heard OF them, ive never heard any of their music though, might check them out though...

save yourself the time and effort.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 08:29 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

I saw them live, supporting The Darkness.

Not very good.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 11:24 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormtrooper501
Bounty Hunter

I love 3 Inches of Blood!!! I saw them at The Whiskey A-Go-Go in Hollywood. They look like vikings. At the end of the show I climbed up on stage and stage dived into the crowd. I got kicked out by security along with some other people that did it, but it was worth it.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 07:08 PM
stormtrooper501 is currently offline Click here to Send stormtrooper501 a Private Message Find more posts by stormtrooper501 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

they take Judas Priests sound and savage it to death then call it 3 Inches Of Blood. they're on one of the tony hawk soundtracks...

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:24 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nick1811
At Gunpoint

i listened to them, and... no

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 07:37 PM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamIel
One With Blades

really.. u didn't like them? well.. i guess it all depends on what type of music u're into.... i like heavy stuff.. so yeah

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:41 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

The man has a Behemoth avatar, he quite clearly likes heavy music.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:43 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i think most people who dont like them dont because the sound 3IOB use isn't anything we havn't heard before, they just take a old sound and sell it without adding anything new of their own.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:27 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nick1811
At Gunpoint

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The man has a Behemoth avatar, he quite clearly likes heavy music.

-AC

lol, you got there before i did

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 09:42 AM
Etrigan
?

Heard of them, not heard any music.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 04:25 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote