KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Immortal Hercules vs. Thanos

Immortal Hercules vs. Thanos
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Immortal Hercules vs. Thanos

who wins this ?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 10:26 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Thanos. Effortlessly.

Thanos took out warrior madness thor equipped with the power gem, then went toe to toe with Odin.

Hercules, mortal or immortal, gets smoked.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 02:39 PM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Thanos takes the majority.

However the last post exageratted a part. Thanos didnt went toe to toe with Odin.

He held its own. There is a difference.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 08:22 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

clarification: when I said "toe to toe" I meant he fought odin immediately afterwards, but didn't mean to imply he WON against odin.

being able to stand against Odin and not get knocked out in the process is a hell of a feat for anyone.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 08:34 PM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I have to agree with you there. Losing to Odin has put a cap on his power scheme as well. In the late 90's no one could really tell how powerful he was, but while reading his fight with Odin, I pretty much knew that he could beat anyone under Skyfather.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 11:52 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Thanos.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 12:47 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I have to agree with you there. Losing to Odin has put a cap on his power scheme as well. In the late 90's no one could really tell how powerful he was, but while reading his fight with Odin, I pretty much knew that he could beat anyone under Skyfather.
he didnt lose to odin....it was a draw, thanos took odins best shots, and never once seemed hurt, only angry.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 01:34 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Thanos

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 02:13 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I would love to see a rematch between Odin and Thanos now after he was smart enough to beat Hunger and powerful enough to beat The Beyonder

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 02:14 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

if odin didn't do enough to ko thanos, zero chance herc can do it. 10/10 thanos -- but herc would get in his shots . . .

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 04:58 PM
leonidas is online now! Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by golem370
I would love to see a rematch between Odin and Thanos now after he was smart enough to beat Hunger and powerful enough to beat The Beyonder

Beyonder was in mortal form which is the only reason Thanos won. Earlier in that arc The Maker ko'd him with ease.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 05:35 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by golem370
hunger wasnt even a challenge for the mad titan, and yes Thanos does have new upgrades, and if beyonder was SO weak, than why wouldnt gladiator fight her??

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 09:40 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by King KAM
hunger wasnt even a challenge for the mad titan, and yes Thanos does have new upgrades, and if beyonder was SO weak, than why wouldnt gladiator fight her??

Didn't say she was weak. I said she was weakened. Not at normal Cosmic Cube levels. Thanos even admitted thats why he was able to win.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 09:50 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Validus
Didn't say she was weak. I said she was weakened. Not at normal Cosmic Cube levels. Thanos even admitted thats why he was able to win.
no he didnt.....

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 09:54 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Hercules isn't versatile enough to take on Thanos . He takes a whupping.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 09:57 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

no he didnt.....

He admitted her power level had diminished and she still one shotted him earlier in the series.

Do you think Thanos could take Beyonder at full power?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 10:02 PM
King KAM

Originally posted by Validus
He admitted her power level had diminished and she still one shotted him earlier in the series.

Do you think Thanos could take Beyonder at full power?
she never one shotted him.....and i have learned not to attempt to guess what the mad titan can do

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 10:11 PM
HaSon

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 10:15 PM
King KAM

how is it a one shot if he gets up after then finds her and kicks her ass???

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 10:26 PM
HaSon

how is it a one shot if he gets up after then finds her and kicks her ass???

Because he was KO'd?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 10:27 PM