KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Castleö Dragonö and Demon

Harry Potter and the Castleö Dragonö and Demon
Started by: biggesthpfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

Harry Potter and the Castleö Dragonö and Demon

this is my version of book 7 enjoy

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 01:01 AM
biggesthpfan is currently offline Click here to Send biggesthpfan a Private Message Find more posts by biggesthpfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef
all u people are vampires

cool man, ill be waiting, but what do the o's with dots mean?

Just pretend the camera is a wand!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 01:28 AM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

i dunno i wrote castle and dragon and they came out with an accent
also if you get the chance visit my new web site at www.the-potterhead.piczo.com

Last edited by biggesthpfan on Apr 19th, 2006 at 05:55 AM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:45 AM
biggesthpfan is currently offline Click here to Send biggesthpfan a Private Message Find more posts by biggesthpfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

This is Chpater One of
Harry Potter and the Castle, Dragon and Demon

Chapter One
Malfoy’s Request

Crucio! Voldemort shouted one more time, “Ahhhh” screamed Malfoy who was on his knees begging for mercy “ pllleeease stop” Malfoy he screeched

“You have failed me for the last time Draco” said Voldemort in his Snake like voice “You will suffer! CRUCIO a sudden serge of electricity field his body making him scream. And then it was over Malfoy laid sprawled on the ground with his bleach blond hair flustered, wearing the same old ripped a dirty clothes.

“Get up boy, get up Imperio! Malfoy jumped back on to his feet only to fall down again feeling the intense pain surging through his body. He wanted to die, he wanted for the pain to end.

They where in a old mausoleum out back of the Riddle house where Voldemort had been torturing him there for months the full moon shown throught the open door. Malfoy was extremely skinny from lack of food, his eyes where blood shot in fact you’d wouldn’t even recognize him. And in the room with him was a man whose hands were like large, pale spiders, his arms, his face; the red eyes, whose pupils were slits, like a cat's, that gleamed still more brightly through the darkness he was Voldemort

“Pleeeaase stop torturing me” Malfoy begged. Voldemort reached out his hand and struck him across his head knocking down Malfoy again. Wet tears began to tickle down his cheeks, wet itchy tear. “Stop crying you useless baby” Voldemort kicked Malfoy in his ribs, Malfoy let out a shudder for a while he didn’t breathe. At that time a tabby cat probably a stray enter the mausoleum

“I’m sorry I’ll do better give me another chance” he begged choking back his sobs “ You already had your chance’ hissed Voldemort. “Please just one more time”

Voldemort considered for a second then he raised his wand and Shouted AVADA KEDERA and bright green light shot out off the wand and with a start Harry AWOKE with his scar burning.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 07:12 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

thats pretty good but try to make your first posts longer. If you need to save what you write on Word then add more to it then post it. It'll make it look better. But you don't have to listen to me. It seems no one else does when im just trying to help.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 09:36 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef

please dont be angry with other people because of me iluvhp, i already said i was sorry and i am, really. anywho, that was pretty good mate, post more soon

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 09:42 PM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

no im not saying I was mad at anyone. Im just saying I was trying to help and other people do it too. It's happened loads of times. It's s0o stupid they take it too offensively when I'm just trying to help

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 09:45 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef

i guess most people, like myself, are used to hearing praises and no constructive criticisms. its actually good to hav someone who will try and help someone improve, rather than just telling them they're doin great when they hav mistakes. i realize that now, so thanks for bein honest with me an everyone else you try to help. but we're clogging up his thread lol post soon biggesthpfan!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 09:48 PM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

thanx i'll do better

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 10:18 PM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

Chapter One
Continued

Harry awoke with his scar burning exasperated he checked his watch it was 4:00 it took him a while to realize where he was, At the Burrow for Bill And Fluers Wedding tomorrow. Then he remembered his dream…….vaguely it was like holding water in his Hands what was it about and it took him a long while to grasp something It was about Voldemor¾ no Malfoy , maybe both of them and they where doing something, bad and they wanted to kill each other or something like that it was still hard to grasp his dream , but harry figured it was nothing but another one of his craziest dreams. His scar burnt again.

Dumbledore would want to know harry’s scar was burning. Harry mumbled before he got out of bed, trying not to awake Ron, he walked across the room Passing a His new Quidditch poster that he put on the wall the day before. He sat at the desk and began to write a letter.

Dear
Dumbledore

I’m awoke with my scar burning at the weasley house, I also had a strang dream……..

Harry dropped his quill when the hard truth struck him that Dumbledore was dead what was he doing senting a letter to a dead man. Harry stomach turned “Why” harry said under his breath why did all of this have to happen to him of all people what did he do to deserve this. Too tired to complain he got back into bed and drifted off to sleep again

P.S. I’ll continue later I have to go to the store

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 11:21 PM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

sorry you guy if my post are a bit short but i'm letting you know now when you might see a lot of things like this because i only have so much amout of time to write but don't worry you'll se some long post

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 12:00 AM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

next chapter is called:

Chapter Two
The Wedding, The Mark, And the Curse
HELP!

Last edited by biggesthpfan on Apr 20th, 2006 at 12:04 AM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 12:01 AM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

Chapter Two
The Wedding, The Mark, And the Curse
HELP!

The Burrow was magnificently decorated for the wedding. There where fairy lights in the rosebushes that borders the path that lead to and Alter which looked like a small grotto with long thick Grape vines hung. That morning Charle and Mr.Weasly conjured the reception area adjedent to the garden which was a magnificent green house with brillaint ice statues of what seemed to be of unicorns. Them there was a grand Golden Statue of a Fwooper (A magical bird) with water coming out of its beack pouring into a cascade which border the walls.
Fluer’s family was made up of extremly beautiful people expecailly the women, Harry Had fell head over heals for many of then and quite disturbingly fluers grandmother too who was a full felged Veela even though she was old she looked Fluers age. Fluers mom wasn’t exactly up for the wedding after the accedent Mrs. Delecour wasn’t exactly supportive.
Every inch of skin Bills Skin seemed to be scarred. The mouth looked like a diagonal gash, and a large chunk of the nose was missing. Bill has longish, bright red hair was dull and short now. But still the wedding went on. Bill wore black and white dress robes; Mrs.Weasly took it as an insult when he didn’t take the family’s traditional robes. Fleur wore an eggshell color wedding dress made of silk that gracefully fallowed here every move, as if she was floating.
Ginny wore a silver brides mates gown and wore her long red hair up, she was beautiful. Harry had not said a word to Ginny since he arrived at the burrow and he planed to keep it that way he couldn’t get emotional, not now at least.
Ron and Hermione where dressed nicely too, in fact Ron convinced bill to buy him some new dress robes too. Ron and Hermione hadn’t been as comforting as they use to be. Since he had arrived at the Burrow they where inseparable they didn’t seem to be as interested in Harry’s problems. Were they ruining their friendship?
Mrs.Weasly conjured a magnificent Wedding cake that was at least 7ft tall with 14 different flavors like vanilla, strawberry, yellow, chocolate, red velvet, Banana, and many other flavors. And don’t even mention the ice cream choices.
Before you know it the wedding was starting and many Weasly and Delecour relatives where filling the seats. The Men of honor walked down the isle including the Best man Charlie and the brides Mates including the maid of honor Malfada who was a cousin of Fluer. And just like that Fluer was walking down the isle untill she reached the grotto next to Bill. Then the priest began the wedding . Hermione laid her head against Rons shoulder.
Harry got the strange feeling that he was being watched he turned around and shock can across his face

FLASH BACK
-------------------------------------
“Pleeeaase stop torturing me” Malfoy begged. Voldemort reached out his hand and struck him across his head knocking down Malfoy again. Wet tears began to tickle down his cheeks, wet itchy tear. “Stop crying you useless baby” Voldemort kicked Malfoy in his ribs, Malfoy let out a shudder for a while he didn’t breathe. At that time a tabby cat, probably a stray enter the mausoleum

“I’m sorry I’ll do better give me another chance” he begged choking back his sobs “ You already had your chance’ hissed Voldemort. “Please just one more time”

Voldemort considered for a second then he raised his wand and Shouted AVADA KEDERA and bright green light shot out off the wand and hit the Tabby cat at the corner of the room.
Voldemort lifted Malfoy by his shirt and dragged him over to the now dead cat. I’m Giving you a second chance if you fail me again you’ll end up like this cat, Malfoy shuddered but soon after nodded.

To be continued…………….

Last edited by biggesthpfan on Apr 20th, 2006 at 02:42 AM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 02:39 AM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

please post you opinon
ya'll

Last edited by biggesthpfan on Apr 20th, 2006 at 02:50 AM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 02:40 AM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

Chapter Two
Continued

Harry noticed Malfoy standing behind the last row of seats. Harry nudged Ron and pointed, He gasped and Hermione noticed soon after. “What is he doing here?” said Hermione.

Harry slid down his seat and crawled down the ales avoiding attention but that was exactly what he got people eyed him suspiciously as if he was a child about to do something horrible. Ron and Hermione Fallowed after him.

Harry had the right mind to punch Malfoy when he got near him. He wanted to know what Voldemort was planning, why was he here, where’s Snape. “RON!!” Mrs.Weasley hissed. They all stopped dead in their tracks and stared at Mrs.Weasley. “What on earth are you doing?”

Harry had to get to Malfoy before he realized that Harry was pursuing him. Ron pointed and Mrs.Weasly gasped loudly, she pointed and yelled, “ IT’S HIM!!!” this time grasping everyone’s attention. Eyes darted toward Malfoy, he turned pale took out his wand aimed toward the sky and shouted MORSMORDRE!!! An immense glowing skull appeared in the sky, comprised of green sparks. With a snake coming out of the skull's mouth.- the Dark Mark

THAT’S IT…. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, I’M GOING TO DEFINATLY FINISH THIS CHAPTER SOON

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 11:47 PM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

hello is any one visiting this page!!!!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 06:03 PM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

the end of the chapter comming soon hope you'll like it

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 06:23 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

why do you put Voldemor3/4. If its because your don't want to say his full name then thats being way over dramatic. It makes it look way weird. It makes it look bad actually cuz it seems like theres the same typo over and over again.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 01:35 AM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

Question

what are you talking about i wrote Voldemort blink

Edit: oh i see ......... somthings wrong with this page because it wasn't there before i pasted this page here. in fact when i wrote the title it said

Harry Potter and the Castle Dragon and Demon

but the extra letters appeared when i posted it i need to get to the bottom of this

Last edited by biggesthpfan on Apr 22nd, 2006 at 05:26 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 05:21 AM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

now it says voldemort again wats wrong with this page erm

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 05:27 AM