KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hawkman vs Black Panther

Hawkman vs Black Panther
Started by: Etrigan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Etrigan
?

Hawkman vs Black Panther

Hawkman has all his weapons and Nth metal and wings. BP has a day prep. Fight takes plaze in the Amazon jungle.

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 07:42 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Black Panther absolutely has no chance in hell. no I've got three words for ya; Claw of Horus.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 07:43 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

No, he doesn't have the Claw of Horus. Sorry, I forgot to mention that... I was going to. Let's say Hawkman only has his mace then.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 07:47 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Etrigan
No, he doesn't have the Claw of Horus. Sorry, I forgot to mention that... I was going to. Let's say Hawkman only has his mace then.

Well, it'd be more even but in the end, Hawkman would still win.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 07:48 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Why is that? Stronger? His blows will be sapped of power by BP's suit. They'd still make impact, but BP could land some tough hits too.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 07:50 PM
riceroost

What?!? This fights no fun without the Claw of Horus. It's the only reason I like debating Hawkman fights. Foiled again!!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 07:51 PM
riceroost is currently offline Click here to Send riceroost a Private Message Find more posts by riceroost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Why is that? Stronger? His blows will be sapped of power by BP's suit. They'd still make impact, but BP could land some tough hits too.

Hawkman's healing factor, thousands of years of experience, and even though the suit would absorb the damage, he'd still feel the effects of the mace on the inside.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 07:52 PM
Etrigan
?

O.o

Well, you do realise that if Hawkman had the Claw of Horus, BP would be completely annihilated.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 07:53 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

O.o

Well, you do realise that if Hawkman had the Claw of Horus, BP would be completely annihilated.

I'm not so sure , couldn't the vibranium theoretically absorb every bit of force ?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 07:55 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

yeah he'd be utterly liquified. but its fun to use.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 07:55 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

vibranium absorb being hit by the Earth concentrated into one punch? yeah right.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 07:56 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Originally posted by grey fox
I'm not so sure , couldn't the vibranium theoretically absorb every bit of force ?

Not every bit, is it? When BP gets hit by a bullet, he still feels the impact. It's like being hit by a pebble, but it's stopped from ripping through him with the vibranium.

The Claw Of Horus has enough power to keep on T'Challa's durability until he collapses. Or gets put through a wall.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 07:57 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

the vibranium would be liquified if it got hit by the Claw of Horus. and so would BP.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 08:00 PM
Etrigan
?

Does anyone have any feats or scans of Black Panther's vibranium defense?

As a matter of fact, is there a T'Challa respect thread?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 08:02 PM