KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Adventure....

Adventure....
Started by: drewbiefan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
drewforever

Adventure....

Ok, i loved sonic heroes too bits! what other games are like it? As good as it? Adventure games rock for me but i am unsure on what to get! messed
I love a little bit of action in them too.
Any ideas big grin?
And i do not mean final fantasy laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 06:35 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

well ff is rpg not adventure really...

more of adventure type IMO would be tomb raider, or dark alliance.

tell us what console or if it's for pc then i can probably give you a few tips. yes

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 06:37 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

i mean ps2
what is ff? messed

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 06:42 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Final Fantasy

And if you're looking for some good adventure PS2 games might I suggest Shadow of the Colossus

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 07:19 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

ICO as well.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 07:38 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

ICOmessed

Oo, yes that is more fighting, FF right?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 08:16 PM
an_old_wonderer

ps2...hmmmmm

adventure....hmmm...

dark alliance stick out tongue
it's rpg too, but legaia 2
uhhhh can't really think of many.

if you like puzzle/adventure, try myst III: Exile

Last edited by an_old_wonderer on Jan 3rd, 2007 at 02:51 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 02:45 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

legacy of kain...hands down great series...every game of the series can be played on the ps2, since very game is either ps1/2 (the first one, blood omen, wont play well on it though, get it on pc if ya can) wink
great puzzle/action-adventure

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 02:58 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
legacy of kain...hands down great series...every game of the series can be played on the ps2, since very game is either ps1/2 (the first one, blood omen, wont play well on it though, get it on pc if ya can) wink
great puzzle/action-adventure
*puts hands up* no expression legend of legaia will always be the best sorry

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 03:40 AM
MadMel
Heh

*shrugs*...meh...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 04:44 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Based on this thread and previous threads of yours, I'm going to have to suggest any of the Crash Bandicoot Games, Ratchet and Clank Games, Sly Fox Games, and Spryo the Dragon Games.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 08:16 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by InnerRise
Based on this thread and previous threads of yours, I'm going to have to suggest any of the Crash Bandicoot Games, Ratchet and Clank Games, Sly Fox Games, and Spryo the Dragon Games.

ratchet!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 08:27 AM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by InnerRise

Not Jak? confused

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 09:44 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

definatly

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 11:23 AM
Pulse2
Feel the ripple

God of war, hands down, alternatively get Ratchet and clank.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 12:50 PM
Pulse2 is currently offline Click here to Send Pulse2 a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

Yes i am more into the crash bandicoot style games, rather than the manga/or anime looking ones. Hard to explainlaughing out loud
But i really did enjoy sonic, it was not too hard, too easy, just straight forward, fun!smile I was not so keen on tak.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 07:16 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by IceJaw
Not Jak? confused
I was trying to think of the name but I couldn't.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 08:37 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Shadow of the Colossus.

Attachment: sotc.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 09:02 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Shadow of the Colossus.
You must not have been paying attention to drewbie's previous posts.

That's definitely not her kind of game. Too.......mature for her.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 09:15 PM
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by drewbiefan
Yes i am more into the crash bandicoot style games, rather than the manga/or anime looking ones. Hard to explainlaughing out loud
But i really did enjoy sonic, it was not too hard, too easy, just straight forward, fun!smile I was not so keen on tak.
ratchet and clank then

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 10:49 PM