KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » FG725's Halo: Final force

FG725's Halo: Final force
Started by: FG725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

FG725's Halo: Final force

HALO: THE FINAL FORCE

Deep in the darkest breeches of space a war brewed. It was a fight for power, honor, hope and control. A high powered task squad ran by a Spartan flew out to a deadly base now a Headquarters for elites. As the small escape pod made its way unnoticed to the base inside of it Spartan X ran things. He was a new breed of Spartan faster and more deadly than most you would find. He was tall and had a scratched up black suit. His visor shined from the light of nearby stars and he gave the marines hope. A hope that no ordinary man could give to anyone. There were seven marines two carried battle rifles one a sniper rifle another a missile launcher two others were of higher rank and carried merely two pistols and the last marine had two SMG’s .

They soon arrived at the HQ sneaking in passing by the unaware guards. X would snap a few necks every now and then and drag them into the shadows. Soon they reached the control room an alarm was set off and an elite voice came on an intercom “Intruder on level eight, I repeat intruder on level eight,” it said in a hardly understandable voice. X motioned for the rest of the men to enter the room he had the soldiers guard the door as he did an override controlling the doors. The marines were not the least bit scared as they heard elites hooves approaching. The doors came open and a large group of elites came in the marines shot down each one of them one man however had his arm cut by a plasma shot. Now the floor was soaked in purple blood. An elite walked up to the door he was a yellow elite with a plasma sword. he didn’t bother to even fully walk in the room he just stood there. He chuckled “So this is the all mighty thing the humans have sent to kill us don’t make me laugh,” it snarled. X had fully hacked into the computer systems. He turned around not saying a word. He stuck his middle finger up at the elite and it snarled. He pressed a button the controlled the doors and the began to close on the elite. These doors were not as weak as normal ship doors oh no they were thick and heavy the elite tossed his sword away and tried to hold the doors open he was struggling and his arms shook like rattles. The door finally won the fight and fully closed on him cutting half of his body off on one side and the other half was on the opposite side.

X walked over to the elites body and picked up it’s sword he put it in one of his pouches.
X had downloaded blueprints of the ship and found where they needed to get to too finally shut down the ship. This place was heavily guarded though but it didn’t affect the soldiers attitudes. After going up and down staircases and elevators and killing an elite every so often they reached their destination. Outside the door four elites guarded the door they were only carrying blue armor showing their lack of power. Inside the room was a different story though a white elite with two red elites with it controlled the actions it seemed. X showed them the map he signaled for four marines to take the right side while he and three others would take the left. The two small groups went up by the elites. They both jumped out at the same time killing the blue elites with ease. The white elite and his two minions turned looking at the marines both of the red ones jumped down from the small platform they stood on they began firing their covenant carbinites at the marines. The marines got under cover and began firing back. Corporal Henric ran out from the cover and began hitting one of the elites in the head with his gun at the same time he was being shot in the back by the other elite so the marines focused their fire on it. Henric’s died in his act of bravery but his death would not be in vain X would make sure of that. “Quickly plant the bomb on the main engine I’ll handle this elite scum,” He said it was the first words he had said on the entire mission the marines planted the bomb on the engine and set it for ten minutes just enough time to escape the blast radius. “Go!” Yelled out X to the rest of the men.
They all stormed out to the entrance the door closed behind them. As they ran to the escape pods X stood face to face with the elite. “Make the first move it will be your last,” X said. The elite ignited it’s energy sword. “What now marine your time is up no mere gun can stop this,” It laughed. “I don’t plan to use a gun,” X said pulling out his own. sword. The elite looked in amazement. “Oh well it matters not your skill with the sword lacks I have been trained with this since I was a mere egg,” It stated. Then the battle raged. X jumped at the elite who blocked his sword that came down. With his other hand X punched the elite in the gut making him lose focus for a second X stabbed the elite in the gut. It was crippled and began to fall to the ground. X stood looking at the elite as it muttered its final words and the ship crumbled down on them.
The marines looked at the explosion from space it was weird their hope diminished so quickly as soon as it exploded.

5 years later…………

The marines that had made it out were few there were four left they were Colonel Davis, Captain Sanchez, Major Atkins and Sgt. Montgomery. None ever saw each other again since that fateful day. Many things happened differently in all of their lives. But they never felt that hope again. Soon though they don’t know it they will meet up for one final fight.

Last edited by General_Iroh on Apr 26th, 2006 at 02:58 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 02:52 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Colonel Davis
I felt the wind blow past my face in the old city. It had been abandoned several years ago after a covenant bombing. Me and my squad of 30 men were sent to take out the trash the covenant were controlling this area for the moment. As we entered the town I could smell the rotten stench of Brute flesh. They smelled like wet dogs the stench grew thicker as they neared the town’s gate. It was guarded by a large number of men but it would be no problem. Besides he was sent on this mission because he was told he was perfect for the job. He squeezed the gun tightly and sweat trickled down his face. He wasn’t one to take things lightly he went in guns blazing as always. A few drones came zooming down from building roof tops firing their plasma pistols. Davis’s men handled them as he shot at the Brutes there were three of them. He shot the helmet off of one and fired into it’s head several more times killing it. They didn’t try and retreat the brutes were a stubborn group of creatures but strong mainly why the covenant got them for the job. Davis pulled out a plasma grenade he always kept some handy and he tossed it onto one of the brutes chests. He acted like it didn’t even notice and the other backed away from it. The brutes blew up the blast didn’t affect the other one but it malfunctioned its gun. He turned to Davis and snorted. His eyes made into an angry shape and he charged his helmet rammed into Davis knocking him off his feet. He flew into a wall, the brute slowly walked up to him. Davis’s eyes were closed looking as though he was down for the count. He was still breathing though. The brute bent down too pick up Davis. Suddenly Davis’s eyes shot open and he fired a round of bullets from his assault rifle into the brutes head killing it.

The marines had finished their work as well. They walked over to Davis waiting for his next command. “Set a charge on that gate blow it open let ‘em know we’re here,” he said in a dark tone. “Yessir,” one marine shouted he was a corporal he went over with three other marines to set the charge they timed it for three seconds and backed up. The timer counted down 3….2…..1 a large noise echoed throughout the old streets. The elites turned their attention to the explosion and a small group were sent to take out the threat.
The elite in charge of the base was a long time warrior his face was covered in scars and he once served with an arbiter the arbiter died in his arms he brought the body back to the covenant and was upgraded to the rank of Major. He was aware that his small force wouldn’t be nearly enough to take out the marines that were sent anyone who could take down several brutes and drones would easily deal with some elites. But the Major had a plan and he hoped it would not fail for if it did the price would be his and his men’s lives.
Davis and his men heard an all to familiar sound of hooves coming towards them. They held their guns pointing toward the gate. The elites were no problem they were low ranked and Davis and his men easily disposed of them. Some of Davis’s men cheered at their victory but Davis knew that this wouldn’t be all if this was it they would’ve sent someone with less of a reputation to take control of this place.

All of the majors men were positioned they weren’t till attack till the enemies were in plain sight. The motion sensitive cameras picked up Davis and his marines walking through the streets. The major’s eyes widened. He knew who led them and he heart was struck with both fear and happiness. He would be able to take down one of the greatest warriors out there but it wouldn’t be easy. The marines would know his plan. Davis had warned his men to be cautious. In an instant elites began coming out from allies rooftops and shops firing at the marines. An elite grenader was on one of them he was with a large group on a rooftop Davis threw a grenade of hi own on top it caused a chain reaction with the elites grenades blowing up half of the building and the light temporarily blinded some of the elites giving Davis the edge he needed. He began firing like mad along with his marines soon elites bodies were lying across the street. While others hung off the edges of buildings the town was nothing now. Just another ghost town.

The Major slammed his fist on the table it made a large dent. His royal guards came to his side. “Major what is it what is happening?” One asked. The major turned to the elite and grabbed it by the neck then slammed it into the table. The elite was dead the table had broken, and part of the metal went through the elites throat. “Anymore questions?” The Major asked eyeing each of the elites. They just stood still. He turned back around. “We are in a tight spot men but the marines numbers have slimmed they lost eight of their men. You take out the rest there are ten of you that should be enough to do the job and leave their leader to me,” He crackled. The small elite squad approached the tower that the elite major was in. There was one elevator leading up. The marines walked up to it, it sounded like it was moving. Then it went to a sudden stop. The marines backed away from the door. As it opened it revealed several high powered guards and the major who was hidden behind the rest. The guards leapt out attacking the marines. The major stood watching the slaughter his men were easily disposing of the marines. One marines head was cut off it rolled to the majors feet . He bent over and picked it up. He tossed it with all of his might at the elite who cut it off it dented the metal which effected his brain and killed him. “That’ll teach you to ruin my armor,” He said in a most serious voice. Davis picked up the dead elites staff and shoved it into another elites head disposing of him. Soon afterwards when all of the marines were dead except for Davis he found himself surrounded two of the guards still lived. They dared not touch Davis though. The major pushed the two out of his way. “You will meet your death at my hand!” He yelled pulling out his sword. Davis pulled out two of his pistols and aimed them at the majors head. The Major charged at Davis he cut at Davis but he wouldn’t be killed so easily he jumped out of the way just leaving a small scar compared to what damage would have been made. Davis shot the energy sword out of the major’s hand malfunctioning it. “Well looks like your time is over elite scum,” Davis said in an arrogant tone. The major nodded and before Davis knew it he was being held by two elite guards. “Maybe I cant kill you fairly but I will kill you!” The major yelled. He lifted his hand and slashed the left side of Davis’ face. Davis let out a yell of pain. He lifted his feet and kicked off the major knocking the two elite guards back they fell over, and were quickly disposed of. The major picked himself up off the ground. He looked up to see an assault rifle aimed at his head. “No! You can’t kill me,” The elite cried out “Oh yeah watch me,” Davis laughed. “But I can show what you need to know please spare me,” The elite begged. “Sorry I’m not one for mercy,” He said shooting the elite in the head. It hit the ground, and Davis took the elevator up to the top floor. He walked in and saw the dead guards body lying on a desk. Davis walked to the hologram message it was what he had been sent to do he clicked the button and beheld something he never expected to see…..

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 02:52 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Captain Sanchez
The rain trickled down on the hard cement ground. Sanchez ran silently through it.
His objective was simple break into the fortress and activate the transmission. He was told that he would be the perfect person for the job and he never doubted it. It wasn’t his style to go alone he was told that a force of soldiers would be sent to help him once he penetrated the door to the fortress. The storm was beginning to grow lightning struck all around. He stopped he was hearing loud yells going on, it sounded like cheering in a stadium or something. He drew closer and saw what was going on or some of it. Covenant warriors had formed a circle around two covenant who were fighting. An elite and brute were fighting one another and from the looks of it the elite was losing. “Good,” he whispered to himself. Now it would be easier to enter without being noticed. As he crept passed he noticed the elite was almost dead. The brute took a final blow to it’s head killing it. Then a sudden battle erupted brutes were outnumbering the rest while the were fighting alongside Jackals. The elites were with the grunts and two hunters. They were greatly outnumbered but still had the edge. Sanchez wanted no part of the battle he began to run towards the entrance. He must’ve been mistaken for a grunt of jackal. Because next thing he knew he was being picked up and thrown into the mob. No one had noticed he was a human yet which he didn’t know if he should be thankful for or not. But soon grunts were piling on his back hitting him with their guns. He let out a roar and pulled them off his back like ticks. He pulled out his battle rifle and started shooting the grunts. All of the other creatures turned around at the sound of bullets. The brutes snarled and the elites pulled out their swords. “Crap,” Sanchez mumbled. “filthy human, lets show him what we do to trespassers bring the hunters I want them to kill this fool,” an elite yelled. A hunter approached and charged up his fuel rod cannon. But a grunt ran into the hunter knocking off it’s aim it knocked down several elites and brutes making a path for Sanchez. He ran out of the mob and broke the door to the fortress.

The creatures were charging towards the fortress. Sanchez began to run through it there weren’t many soldiers in the fortress most were outside of it. The ones that were in the fortress were easily dispatched. The covenant were hot on Sanchez’s tail though. He would fire a few bullets back at them every now and then. He was coming to an elevator, which was about as good as a dead end. He reached for his grenade and ripped out the pin with his teeth then tossed it back blowing up some of the covenant in the front making the others trip on them. This gave Sanchez a good lead but they would continue chasing him that much he knew. As he reached the elevator he planted a time bomb to blow in 20 seconds he put it in a small space so it wouldn’t be noticed. The elevator arrived and sent him up to the top floor at an amazingly fast pace. He was at the top of a 14 story building in a matter of two or three seconds. The covenant soldiers had picked themselves up and were waiting impatiently for the elevator to come back down. The elevator made its way back down and the soldiers entered it pressing the button for the top floor the elevators door was closing and the time bomb went off. It destroyed the entire bottom floor except for the walls which stood strong.

Sanchez walked up to the main computer console and began entering the password. “Where have those reinforcements been,” He said out loud to himself. Another voice responded “Oh, them,” Sanchez spun around to see a large Jackal. He was no longer as nervous but he still held his gun pointed towards it. “Your allies have been killed my men broke into the their spaceship and slaughtered them like animals,” He laughed. “You sick fiend,” Sanchez yelled at him.

The jackal pulled out a covenant carbine a surprising weapon for a jackal to be handling. He shot Sanchez in the arm making him drop his gun. Then he shot Sanchez in the leg making him hit the floor in pain. The jackal walked up to him and bent down. “Your campaign is over Captain Sanchez,” He said. “Wha- “ I know what you’re going to ask and I have known you were going to arrive here for sometime we tapped into your lines and found out when you were coming, how you were coming, and your entire plan,” He laughed. Sanchez began to laugh as well. “Are you out of your friggin mind I just killed all of your men and I’m about to kill you!” “Well there is one thing you didn’t count on,” Sanchez said with a devilish laugh. “Oh yeah what’s that?” Asked the jackal. “I never work alone,” He said with a laugh. A squad of marines broke through the windows and began to beat the jackal. They tied him to a chair Sanchez wanted to handle him. The marines patched up their captain. He walked to the beaten jackal “Who are you?” Sanchez asked. “I am commander Frinzer one of the greatest and most legendary jackals in the universe.” It said. “Now I have a question for you, why weren’t these men with you at the time?” It asked. “Well I wasn’t going to fight at all these men were going to be the ones who would hold off the covenant while I made my way in but they were running behind and I like to be on schedule,” Sanchez laughed. He pulled out his pistol shot Frinzer in the head killing him. Sanchez walked up to the computer console he entered the password and a hologram popped up it was a moment that he would never forget.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 02:53 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Major Atkins
The thunderous storm was still raging on. But luckily for Atkins he was inside kind of at least. He had crashed on a planet and found an old ship right by it was a covenant ship so he figured he would check it out. He went through the dark halls looking for any trace of life. It was an old covenant ship or he thought marines had fought in the ship their bodies were laying around the room cold and lifeless. He couldn’t walk anywhere without stepping in some blood. There was a horrid stench that filled the halls. Atkins only had his assault rifle on him which was low on ammo the ammo in the dead marines guns were old and wouldn’t work because of rust.

Atkins heard hooves coming his way he hid in the shadows as a group of elites busted down an old broken door. A black armored elite was in charge he was followed by three grunts, two red elites, and two hunters. The elite stood proud as he walked down the hall. He suddenly stopped in his tracks. He looked around. “What is it commander?” one of the blue elites asked. “Nothing Tervan, nothing,” He said to the elite. He wouldn’t say it but he knew something was out of place. “Search the area something alive is in here,” he said. The group split up in the large room. Luckily Atkins was well hidden in a corner he was shoved up into the wall by a large weapon holding box. One elite came up to the box and picked it up tossing it aside. He was about to attack Atkins but Atkins fired the first shot. He blasted the elite’s shield until it was destroyed he then shot it in the leg and held his assault rifle to its head. “Who are you all what are you doing here? Tell me or I’ll blow this elites head off!” Atkins yelled in a loud and scared voice. “Calm down,” the leading elite said. “We are here to recover a long forgotten device we need to move quick a group of brutes are on our tail we mean you know harm if you mean us none but we must be quick,” The elite added. Atkins lowered his weapon.

They heard what sounded like a large ship landing outside of the old spacecraft. “Curses they have found us! Human we will need your help if we don’t work together we will surely die!” The elite yelled. “I’m with you guys ok so where is this thing?” “It is in the center core the defense systems will be down so it’ll be easy to get in and out,” The elite said.

The odd alliance ran to the core with the brutes close behind. As they ran the elite leader and Atkins continued a conversation. “I’m Atkins a major for the marines and you are?”
“I’m Drekken a commander for our once more faithful covenant, now I am but a so called heretic,” He said. They reached a large circular staircase that you could jump to the bottom floor in the middle but it wouldn’t feel to good. The elites and Atkins realized that this wouldn’t be good the drones would have an easy time reaching them. “Quickly,” Drekken said “Onto the hunters backs they can easily handle the jump. So Atkins and the rest got on top of the hunters backs and they ran through the railing and hit the ground easily getting back onto their feet.

They ran the core was in sight. Suddenly they saw an explosion in front of them. It was a bomb from one of the brute shots. They hopped down from the stairs, the drones buzzed down, and the jackals ran down the stairs shooting their weapons. The two hunters got in front protecting the others with their shields and firing at the large hordes of brutes, jackals, and drones. The grunts shot from the small crack between the two brutes. “Atkins quickly we must retrieve the device if we wish to leave this place. Our core system broke this one will be efficient,” Drekken said. The two ran to the core and began typing in pass codes to get in. The shield guarding the core finally was deactivated and they grabbed the core. They ran back to help out their allies. Two of the grunts had been killed along with the injured elite. The other red elite ran out to protect a grunt from gunfire and was shot down and slaughtered by the brutes superior officer. The grunt picked up the fallen elites weapon a fuel rod cannon. His eyes narrowed into an angered stare. The brutes began to chuckle as did the jackals. The hunters stared waiting to see the grunts next move. He fired blowing a brute’s head clear off. The laughter ceased all of the drones were dead and the rest of their forces were few. Drekken stood still silent his eyes wide. “What’s wrong?” Atkins asked. Drekken stayed silent and then ran toward the elite who died saving the grunt. Drekken lifted the elites’ head it was Tervan. “Brother your life will be avenged!” Drekken roared. The hunters began firing again as Drekken walked towards the jackals who were in front using their shields to protect themselves. The hunters were shooting the ones on the sides as Drekken walked toward the center one. Drekken snatched the shield from the jackal’s hand and smashed his face into the ground with his hoof. He continued to walk towards the brutes using his shield for safety. Atkins ran out from the hunter’s cover to help Drekken. The hunters weren’t guarding anyone so they charged ahead as well. Atkins was soon out of ammo a grenade was coming straight for him. A hunter knocked it away with its shield and charged forward. Atkins picked up a brute shot and started firing. The grunt ran up to brute and blew a hole through its stomach. Atkins was shooting oncoming brutes down like crazy. One last brute came towards him he pulled the trigger to hear a click. “Crap,” He said as he was rammed to the floor by a brute his gun slid across the floor. “You’re time is up soldier,” It laughed. It put its hands together making a fist. Atkins knew it would smash his brains out. He reached for his gun just making it as the brute’s hands swung down. He held the blade side up. The brute’s hands hit it cutting them off. The brutes wrists were slit and he fell on top of Atkins dead.

Drekken came up to the leader of the brute squad. “You will pay for my brothers death in blood,” Drekken said tossing his shield to the side. The other brutes were dead. Atkins pushed the brute off of him and him and Drekken’s other allies gathered around. Drekken slugged the brute across the right side of his face with a hook. The brute jabbed Drekken several time in the stomach till he fell to the ground. “You won’t defeat the mighty Chron,” The beast laughed. Drekken leapt to his feet and drop kicked Chron. He flew into a wall. Drekken laughed. Chron got to his feet and rammed into Drekken then picked him up and tossed him. Drekken hit the slick floor and skidded across it. The ship suddenly began to shake.

“What in the name of the prophets is going on here?” Drekken yelled. “We gotta get out of here and quick or else we will be as dead as the other marines here,” Atkins shouted back. “Oh no you aren’t going anywhere,” Chron said. “Oh but I think I am,” Drekken said he pulled out an energy sword and cut the brutes head off. “Now let’s run like heck!” Drekken yelled. The team began to run out of the ship the doors. Something was crawling around in the desert area. The ship sunk under the ground. And up rose a large
brown beast. It was completely covered in sand once it shook it off like a dog it was actually a dark blue color. The team ran into the ship and started up the ignition. They were off in the air. The beast grabbed the ship and brought them close. It had sharp claws and a hairy mane. Its eyes were large and red with slits. It showed its teeth that were yellow with green slime covering them. A hunter emerged from the top of the ship to get the beast off of it. He shot it with a beam from his fuel rod it seemed to have little effect on it. The hunter did a drastic move and jumped on the creatures arm and began to smash its gun against it. The creature let go of the ship but the hunter stayed. They flew into space where there was a small blue spec barely noticeable on the planet. “What is this,” Drekken said pressing a button that made a holographic person appear. “My god……

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 02:53 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

SGT. Montgomery
“Quick to the lifeboats go, go, go!” Yelled out the sergeant. The ship was overrun with flood. Montgomery was swinging his rifle left and right killing the small infecting creatures. They were easily killed but there was far too many of them. He watched as many of the men were slowly turned into the infestation. He was forced to blow apart his former friends he hated the feeling. Every kill for Montgomery had been like his first one. He hated himself every time he killed something. Montgomery ran through the ship getting to the lifeboats the last of them were ejected though. He broke into a control room at the front of the ship and locked down the doors. He began to take it in manually to the nearest planet it was a swamp planet probably home to the infestation but he didn’t have much choice. The doors were breaking down slowly. Then he heard a group of gun shots and silence. “Hello sergeant are you in there?” A soldier asked. Montgomery didn’t answer he just pressed the button to open the doors and a group of marines entered. “Do any of you know how to pilot this thing?” Montgomery asked. “Sir, I’m qualified,” One soldier said sitting down and taking the controls. “Listen up men and listen good we are headed for the nearest planet it’s all swamp, and we probably won’t survive,” The men shook their heads. “Hey, but there is supposed to be an old covenant base down there where there is a base there is a ship not to mention data,” one marine said. “My god he’s right we can get into the base hop into a ship get some important data and come back heroes!” Montgomery cheered. The marines were now ready for action.

The ship went crashing down on the planet and it rammed into many flood they splattered on the windows like flies. The team broke open glass in the main bridge with a rocket launcher and ran out. They expected to be cornered by the flood but hardly any were in sight. They ran inside the base where they only saw some old rotting elite bodies nothing new. They had heard that the last Spartan had come through the place ripped apart the flood and elites. This only reminded Montgomery of the old days though when he was teamed up with X. They ran down the halls a foul odor was smelled by the marines. They began to complain a bit saying things like “Oh amigo you need to hold it in,” and things of that sort. They were acting happy but inside they were scared. A small flood jumped out and stuck onto one of the men’s face. The others started freaking out. Montgomery pulled out his pistol and shot it off. “Whew, thanks,” the marine said. “Don’t thank me just yet you’re probably already infected,” Montgomery said he closed his eyes and pulled the trigger. “C’mon men we have work to do,” he said casually. They walked further down the hall and saw a ship. “Thank god we made it,” a marine said.

A sword immediately impaled him in the chest then split him in half. It was their former ally he was carrying two energy swords. “Crap men move, move, move!” The sergeant yelled. They didn’t make it far though before they were cut in half. Then a large horde of the infecting flood came swarming out. Montgomery was shooting back his former soldier and blowing away the small ones at the same time. “Oh forget this” he yelled. He tossed a sticky grenade into the flood monster and blew it away. then ran to get its swords he fended off the baby flood and ran to the ship at the same time. He finally got in and shut the doors on it killing the flood that tried to enter.

He sat down in the chair at the control buttons and lifted off then he pressed the message recorder to see what the covenant were up too.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 02:54 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

The message
Montgomery, Atkins, Sanchez, and Davis all saw the horrifying data. It was X he had an insignia on his chest of a halo showing that he was in the covenant. “My allies,” He said “We are threatened by a great menace a Spartan he is master chief one of the last ones out there. We must stop him, my master general Trosh (A white elite appeared on the hologram as well) and I have formed a great army to take down the chief and his allies an army of a thousand men for one man he will be overwhelmed!” X laughed. “Transmission ended” the computer said going off.

The soldiers knew that they had to find chief and help him before it was too late so each of them headed off.
Meanwhile……………………

“Quickly get everyone down to the fifth floor chief can’t fight this army alone!” Sarge yelled over the michrophone. They were in deep space in a fortified base.
The first wave of the covenant army was arriving. The marines ran down to help chief but the covenant forces were overwhelming. The base had taken to much damage and it was falling from the sky down to earth. “Quick my brother we must get to our pods and move!” An elite said. Chief did so too. He talked to the sarge over the COM link and told him to meet him at the escape pods. And so the sergeant did. “Johnson I was wondering if you were going to make it,” Chief said smiling under his helmet. “You think I was gonna miss kickin’ the crap out of the covenant no way,” He laughed.
TIME TO GET CHIEF
The pod ejected and went straight for earth. The teams had arrived late all came at about the same time and followed the escape pods path looking for chief. They landed and began their search each in different areas where pods had landed, but none where chief had landed. After about an hour of searching the teams found each other they had all met at a giant lab facility thinking chief would take cover there. The teammates greeted each other for awhile then got back on focus. “Sanchez can you still drive a warthog good?” Atkins asked. “Heck yes as good as ever,” Sanchez replied. “And how about you Davis you still good?” “Yessir I am,” Davis replied. “good because we have to find chief before the covenant do now we have to split up. If you find anything alert everyone else and we will be on it,” Atkins said. “Now move out!”

So the teams split up the warthogs were both crammed up the hunter had to stay behind. Atkins rode with Drekken, Davis, and Montgomery. The other hog had in it Sanchez, and some covenant heretics. Atkins soon saw chiefs escape pod he knew it had to of been the master chief’s ride. “Quick Sanchez get off your butt and get over here,” Atkins said on the intercom. Sanchez found his coordinates and headed to the ship. On arrival he found that Atkins wasn’t in such a good predicament he and the rest were being chained up and were going to be killed by a group of mad brutes. “We were looking for the Spartan but your heads will do fine,” It snorted.” Not on my watch Sanchez yelled riding down the hill. The brutes began to fire at the warthog. It slowly fell apart as it went down. The grunts hung out the side of it and fired but it wasn’t any use. The brutes tossed several plasma grenades on the warthog. Sanchez leaped out. but the foolish grunts hadn’t even realized what happened they were blown away along with the warthog.

Sanchez was cuffed as well and lined up to be shot. “I’m sorry guys,” Sanchez said in a soft voice. “It was a terribly foolish move,” Atkins snapped at him “And now it’s us who will pay.” Sanchez just looked at the ground silent. The brutes held up their covenant carbines and aimed ready to blow the marines brains out.
“Men ready, aim, and f—“I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” A voice said. The men looked up it was sarge and he was with the hunter and chief. The brute snarled. He elbowed Sarge in the gut and he fell to the ground. Chief and the hunter were blowing away the rest of the brutes like they were nothing. For the men it was like seeing X in combat all over again. The sergeant got up and pulled out his sniper rifle. Sergeant blew the brutes brains out across the grassy plains and soon the battle was over in a matter of seconds. Chief removed the cuffs on the men. “So what are you guys doing here?” He asked. “Well sir we came here looking for you, you see we found out who in the covenant wants you dead.” Atkins said. “Oh yeah and who would that be,” Johnson asked. “A now deadly Spartan named X he was once our ally but it seems that the covenant have converted him,” Atkins said to them. “Well looks like we need to find ourselves a ship,” Chief said. “Sir we have several right now,” Atkins said. “Well I see you are with some elites I’ll take it you have a covenant ship it would be the best to go in we wouldn’t be noticed,” Chief responded.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 02:55 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

THE FINAL FORCE
So the men went off to the covenant ship they hopped in the ship and took their seats. Drekken and Sanchez piloted the plane while Davis took one of the guns and Montgomery the other. “Sir here is the transmission,” Atkins said pressing the message button. “Well if it’s a Spartan I guess me and sarge should take him on,” Chief said. “Sir,” “Yes major,” “I just wanna take on the elite sir,” “Well son I think he is out of your league I mean he took on a Spartan I’m sure Sarge and me can handle both of them fine,” Chief said. Atkins didn’t say anything else for awhile he sat silently cleaning his pistol. After about an hour of complete silence Sanchez yelled to the back “We are coming up we should dock in about ten minutes guys so get ready. The security shields of the docking bay went off and allowed them to enter. Drekken had given the proper authorization code to get in. As the team arrived they found that it was a trap set for them. Atkins grinned when he looked out the window “This is all they got? Man, I was expecting an actual challenge not this,” He laughed. Atkins was getting arrogant and stupid.

The brutes walked up to the door of the shuttle. Chief ran at it and busted it down killing two brutes. He began firing his two SMG’s killing off the brutes quickly and easily. Sarge jumped out shooting down incoming troops with his sniper rifle. Then Drekken came out he ignited his energy sword and ripped apart his foes with the sword. Atkins hopped out with Sanchez, Davis, and Montgomery. Together this deadly team easily disposed of the enemy. A hologram appeared it was the elite Trosh. “So I see you made it into my bay well that was just the tip of the iceberg,” He laughed. “Where is X!?” Atkins yelled. “You fool he is heading straight for you with an arm……wait you, you were with X before the ship exploded. Yes it is you and your friends as well this is interesting and may prove as a problem,” He said. The hologram disappeared. The general paced back and forth through the main bridge. “No, no it can’t be they could ruin my entire plan X can’t remember them or my entire mission will be jeopardized,” Trosh said as he sat down in his large metallic chair. The soldiers were going to stick together seeing as X was coming at them. Atkins came close to Drekken whispering something in his ear. Drekken nodded and softly said “Yes, soon.”

Sirens were going off alerting the brutes of an intruder. “Man where is this Trosh guy I wanna kill him and get some food,” moaned Davis. “Shut up you guys hear that?” Atkins said. The team stopped and listened. It was a buzzing sound. “Oh my god, the vents hit the ground!” Yelled out Montgomery. The ceiling vents busted open as thousands of drones poured out of them. They didn’t seem to notice the intruders they passed by heading somewhere. “Alright I gotta feelin wherever they are going so is X so Montgomery, Davis and the hunter will come with me. Now Sarge, Atkins, Sanchez, and Drekken will go that way more,” Master chief said. “Um, sir” “Yes Sanchez one problem Drekken and Atkins are gone,” “Fools!”
A PLAN
Meanwhile………in an airshaft

“Drekken how much further?” “About 45 meters or so” “Ok good that shouldn’t take to awful long. There it is holy-ah” Something had busted through the airshaft. It was a large brute it was pulling Atkins down by the leg slowly dragging him down bit by bit. Drekken pulled out his gun and blew its head off some blood splattered nothing to serious or disgusting. He grabbed Atkins by the arm and lifted him up back in the shaft. “Fool must’ve heard us talking we’ll have to keep it down from now on,” Atkins said. So the two went on.

Meanwhile back with Chief……

“Quiet men they are right around the corner and with Sarge and the rest gone this won’t be an easy battle to win.” Chief said. So the soldiers did what they found most necessary at the time they got down on their knees and began to pray. The hunter stood up its religion was all a filthy lie if only he could convince the others about that. He realized that was it that was what he had to do. He didn’t know how to get the message across to the rest of them though. He decided there would only one way so he bent down on his knees and bent his head and began to pray for a miracle.

Meanwhile….back with Atkins

“Atkins is that you up there in that airshaft,” “Sarge, that you?” “You bet your bottom dollar it’s me now get down here we gotta take out that good for nothing elite,” Sarge said. Drekken broke through it and they jumped to the floor. The group began to run towards the main bridge the guards must’ve been in the main bay with X. They easily penetrated through the door. Two honor guard elites turned. They had advanced energy swords like a large pole with a part of the sword on both ends. The staff like weapons were swarming with electricity it bounced around like a rabbit being chased around. The two guards swirled their staffs like baton twirlers. Then they charged at the group Sarge leapt out of the way but it ripped Sanchez’s left arm that was holding his gun the finger was still on the trigger and was firing. One of the bullets hit the elites foot making him fall to the ground he lost control of his staff and when he fell it came down cutting off his head blood began covering the floor. Sanchez was in much pain blood was all over. Sarge was tending to the wound so he wouldn’t be infected. Another elite honor guard which seemed to be the right hand man came at them. Atkins pointed his assault rifle but before he could fire a shot it was cut in half and bullets scattered across the floor. The elite laughed “What now you insignificant human?” “Shut your mouth y-y-you alien piece of c-crap,” Sanchez said in a painful voice. The elite’s head jolted over to him and he tossed Atkins and Sarge aside. Drekken ran at him and jumped on his back the elite grabbed him and swung him into some controls the elite operating it got up and engaged Drekken in battle. The honor guard grabbed Sanchez by the throat he squeezed hard so his fingers just pierced his skin so he could let him talk. “You talk mighty for a man without any guns,” The elite said in a stern voice. “Who said I needed guns? If im going down your going with me you got that?” The elite looked down at his gut Sanchez had stuck a plasma grenade on him. The elite’s head looked up “Clever huma- The bomb went off killing both of them. “No!” Sarge yelled out. “You boys have done it now you gone and made me mad!”

CHANGE OF HEART

Meanwhile….

The Hunters got up off his knees along with the others. He looked down beside him it was a plasma cannon from one of the droids that hunted the flood. The didn’t know how it got there but he needed it. The brutes and elites were behaving themselves do to their superior being there. A grunt pushed another one playing around. X turned and pulled out his pistol killing the two grunts. The hunter came out first. He had replaced the beam with his normal weapon he carried he turned to the wall and burned the words into the wall “The religions are lies brutes evil work with human” Though the brute wasn’t very good with grammar it got the point across. The elites would believe a fellow covenant especially if it meant getting a shot at brutes. They looked at one another and a war broke out in the middle. X backed away from the mob the hunter joined the battle. X was still backing up when he felt a tapping on his shoulder he turned around and Chief sucker punched him. His visor was cracked. He saw Davis but didn’t recognize him neither did he remember Montgomery. He slammed his elbow into Chief’s gut. Chief bent over he had the wind knocked out of him and when he bent over X kicked him in the head flinging him back. “Now to deal with you lesser,” He laughed. He wasn’t the same he had changed the one person he had looked up to was no more he wasn’t the great hero that had brought him that once in a lifetime hope he was twisted and maniacal. He grabbed Davis by the arm and held it out he slammed his fist into his elbow. Davis screamed out in pain. His arm had been broken unlike anything Montgomery had ever seen he just stood still to afraid to let out a yell or fire. Davis fell to his knees. X pulled out his pistol he began to pull down the pistol to finish him off, but something was going on in X’s head part of his old self was trying to take over .

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 02:56 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

TROSH’S FINAL FIGHT
Meanwhile……………

Drekken and the rest came up to Trosh the only elite left. Trosh had a long red and black cape. He turned around “You won’t kill me,” He laughed. He pulled out a sword a longer than normal energy sword he pushed a button on it and it split into two energy swords. “Prepare to meet your demise,” He said tossing off his cape. Sarge jumped at him with his shotgun and began shooting him it didn’t penertrate his metal though. Trosh cut off his head and it rolled down the ship. “You will pay for that!” Atkins said. “Oh will I?” Trosh giggled. Drekken toss me that staff Drekken picked up the two staffs one for him and one for Atkins. He tossed one over to Atkins. Trosh’s smile turned to a quick frown. They ran at him Atkins was uncoordinated with it and was knocked down. Drekken was equal in skill with the ferocious monster. “Drekken you were once my greatest ally why have you left?” “Well maybe it had something to do with you sending those brutes to kill me,” “Oh yes now I remember,” Trosh swung quick and hard knocking Drekken to the floor “I’m afraid your time is up my old friend,” Trosh said he swung down at Drekken at the same time Atkins shoved the staff through Trosh’s back. He fell to the ground. Atkins went to tend to Drekken he wouldn’t make it that was for sure but he was the only ally and friend Atkins had in a long time. “Atkins we got the slimy worm eh? We we won.” He said and his head fell back to the ground. Trosh was laughing and coughing up blood. Atkins stood up. “I guess your friend is weaker than you,” He laughed. “Well we managed to take care of you didn’t we,” “Oh yes but I’m afraid you are no match for X he is to powerful and he is controlled by me and me alone. You see the key was we put an amazing amount of AI into his brain and drained all of his memories including the ones of you and your friends but some memories deep down weren’t destroyed he can still override you better pray to your god he does,” Trosh said. He was going to die but Atkins was tired of looking at his sour face. He lifted his boot and smashed the creatures face in then picked up and energy sword and ran to the hangar bay.
THE MONSTER WITHIN
X was sweating heavily under his helmet. He was trying to take control but his AI was as well. X’s hands were shaking the gun was going up and down. Master chief and the rest didn’t know what to do they didn’t want to startle him right now seeing as he might pull the trigger, and Davis was scared out of his mind. Suddenly something hit the ship and it tilted making X lose his balance. Master chief rammed into X flinging him into a wall and began punching him knocking him around like a rag doll. Montgomery ran over to Davis and dragged him out of the battle he lied him on the ground and tried to comfort him though he couldn’t really help him much. The ship was continually hit was blasts from another ship and no more pilots were left. Atkins slid down into the hangar bay surprised to see the fight between brutes and elites raging on he figured the elites would’ve lost by now but they were a stubborn breed and refused to die. Atkins looked over to see X taking a severe beating he knew that X could still take over. He put away his sword and lunged at the chief. Chief fell to the floor. “Chief you cant kill him,” Atkins said. “Oh but I can,” Chief said. He kicked Atkins off with his feet. When he jumped back up X was standing there. He grabbed chief’s head and slung it down into his knee. Chief’s head flew back up. X picked chief up and tossed him into one of the ships in the hangar bay. Chief had gone clear through its walls. He tried to pick himself up but just couldn’t find the strength. His vision was blurred and his body ached in pain he figured that he was probably suffering from a few broken bones. X jumped through the hole left in the ship from chief. He pulled out his shotgun and slowly aimed down at chief’s broken old helmet. “Well chief look at the Brightside you got a few good shots in on me,” He laughed. His laughter came to a stop and he began bleeding chief looked down at his chest. An energy sword had gone through it and X fell to the ground. Atkins had stuck his sword straight through him. He walked over to the chief and stuck his hand out. Chief grabbed it and Atkins pulled him up. Chief limped out of the ship. The group of soldiers gathered together again. No one asked where sarge and the rest were they knew. “We gotta get out of here guys we ain’t got much time left. The group ran to another hangar bay to find a ship that wasn’t half destroyed. They came to a bay where they found a giant marine ship. It was about the size of the
pillar of autumn which was small compared to the massive covenant ship. So they busted out of the ship with Montgomery controlling the ship as well as master chief. It wasn’t easy though being as it was made for around ten people to pilot.
THE FINAL CONFLICT
Davis was wondering around the ship chief had fixed his arm back in place but it still hurt. As he walked around he was stopped dead in his tracks. The crew heard a sudden cry of terror. Montgomery stay here me and Atkins are gonna go check out what just happened. So they did they walked into the room where he had been killed and saw a mangled corpse lying there his head was twisted around Atkins nearly vomited at the sight. They saw a trail of blood and followed it, it lead to the engine room. There they saw it, X had survived the attack. How he did it they didn’t know nor care they were going to finish the job this time. X turned to them “Unless you wanna end up like your friend I suggest you mind your own,” “Oh now what fun would that be?” Atkins laughed. He pulled out his sword. “That toy again don’t make me laugh,” X said running at Atkins he punched him in the face. Atkins was rendered unconscious. X picked up the sword. “This should work well on you chief.” “It will if you get the chance to use it,” He said. He jumped at X and pulled the sword from his hands then crushed it and let it fall to the ground.
“See X you talk to much which is why you won’t win,” “No I guarantee you I will come out on top,” “Well then I guess this is round two,” “Yes the final force of the marines will fall today,” X laughed. Chief punched him in the gut, X countered by kicking him in the face. Chief quickly recovered and sweep kicked him so that he fell to the ground. X did a spin kick on the ground and knocked chief down as well. Then X jumped up and stuck his gun on chief’s visor. “See chief I always win,” He then turned around and shot Montgomery who had just arrive to check out the situation. “No!” Chief yelled. He grabbed X by the neck and dug into it then ripped off X’s head. “That should keep you down for awhile,” He said. He picked Atkins up who was regaining consciousness and took him to the medical facility the ship was on auto pilot for earth they would most likely make it home safely. “We kill ‘em?” “Yeah son, yeah we did,” Master chief said as they went back home.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 02:57 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

BIOS
Evil
Spartan X:
height: 8’2
weight: 826lb(with armor)
Bio: A new breed of Spartan he fought immeasurable odds with his allies. But one day something went wrong on their mission and X found himself fighting a general elite. It would seem that he was engulfed in an explosion but he managed to survive and was turned bad. AI was inserted in him so that the elite general would have complete control. X followed his general to the end and helped keep the covenant forces in shape. He fell at the hand of master chief though while they were on their course to earth.

Trosh:
height: 8’9
weight: 576lb
Bio: Trosh always followed the covenant religion and once the campaign against the human race was made he was drafted into the army so that they could continue the great journey. He made his way up the ranks quickly by destroying human ships and getting important information for the covenant. He was killed later on in his campaign when he opposed Atkins and his squad of warriors.

Major
Height: 8’3
weight: 456lb
Bio: the major was an incredible covenant fighter. The only reason he stayed a major was because of his disbeliefs of the great journey. He was a cold blooded murderer even before the war and hunted other species for sport. He was killed by Davis after a long brutal fight.

Frinzer
Height:6’4
weight: 198lb
bio: a very deadly and psychotic jackal he was trained in an elite squad and was one of the few to survive it he worked his way up in ranks crushing all who were in his way. He met his end at the hand of Sanchez who cheaply shot him once his had been captured

Chron
height: 7’9
weight:450lb
bio: A brute who was only aware of the covenants battle against humans a short time ago he enjoyed killing and even killed his own men occasionally for the worst excuses. He was however slaughtered by Drekken while teamed up with Atkins.

flood marine
weight: 187lb
height: 6’3
bio: He was just an ordinary guy on an ordinary job but was infected by the flood and turned into one of them though he wasn’t a very powerful foe he carried two energy swords with him that would make even a weak foe incredibly strong.

Good

Major Atkins
Weight: 260lb
Height: 6’6
Bio: born in the rougher streets of earth he was a poor kid and at nine the war started his father had been a marine and was killed. Once he turned 18 he was drafted by the core and he climbed the ranks eventually killing the elite that killed his father only to become best friends with one in his future

Sgt. Montgomery
height: 6’1
weight: 205lb
bio: He live a normal kids life as a redneck riding around in old age devices that were in antique shops they were called 4 wheelers he and his buddies would ride it a lot and he developed a good driving skill. he was killed by X on his way home.

Colonel Davis:
height: 5’12
weight: 274
bio: As a youngster he played around with guns at a range near his home and by thirteen he was proficient with any gun the war had just begun and he was drafted by the core at 16 years of age due to his amazing abilities with weaponry.
killed by X

Capt. Sanchez.
height:6’3
weight:312
bio: Sanchez was a young Puerto Rican boy who grew up in America he worked out a lot but never seemed to grow much taller. killed himself

Sgt. “sarge” Johnson
all info: Unknown (original game character)
killed by Trosh

Master chief
Bio: thought to be the last of his kind he was bred for combat and sent on a fight against the covenant.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 02:57 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is good.

Old Post May 1st, 2006 02:23 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

thanks I wasnt sure if anyone would read it because of the length

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 11:44 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I read the whole thing and decided to comment on it due to the fact that no one else was commenting. Like I said this is excellent.

Old Post May 4th, 2006 12:54 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blaxican Style
I read the whole thing and decided to comment on it due to the fact that no one else was commenting. Like I said this is excellent.

I need some tips is there anything in there you thought could've gone better?

Old Post May 5th, 2006 03:49 AM
[email protected][email protected]'

y wont u help me

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 11:07 PM
D@An!m@t0l' is currently offline Click here to Send D@An!m@t0l' a Private Message Find more posts by D@An!m@t0l' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote