KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Unknown Room

Harry Potter and the Unknown Room
Started by: HPrOx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkness~Calls

Love Harry Potter and the Unknown Room

Ok this is my new story. Since my last one i wrote on here was Really bad i decided to start a new one. But first i just want to warn you. This is going to be more of a romance fic. Its going to be Harry/Ginny with some Hermione/Ron in the back ground. It will pick up at where the book left off. It will be a little slower and will not go straight into the real action of the story. So ill start writing i guess tomorrow. You know i need to get my thoughts straightend out. wink cool

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 03:27 AM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Looking forward to it HPrOx

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 02:29 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Harry walked over to the Dursleys witha frown on his face. He looked back at his friends and saw Ginny with tears in her eyes. He looked at his own feet and began to regret the many things that he had done in the past 72 hours. 'I miss her already Dumbledor. Merlin, I love that girl.' he stopped walking as that last thought. Did he really love her? 'I can't love her. That would kill her.'

"Boy, lets Marge will be here in 10 minutes. And if you think that you will try any funny buisness this time...I'll have your head." Harry Looked up at his uncle and said very quitely.

"You know, this year i become of age...come july it doesn't matter. However i will not be here long, I'll keep my place, that is if you keep yours." he looked back down at his feet and then walked to the car. The Dursley's all looked at each other strangely and followed. Harry looked down into his hand. Still clutching the fake Horcrux he sat waiting for Marge to insult him.
"Excuse me Harry..."

Hope you like cliffhangers because i really do. its a short piece but it kinda has the book 7 Harry additude in it i hope you liked it PML (post more later)

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 01:55 AM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

I think its a good way to start but it sounds like the 3rd movie and book. And I think you've skipped words and so I doesn't make sense. Take your time and think about what you're writing like even type it on Word and edit it to make sure it makes sense.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:02 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

^^What iluvhpsomuch1_7 said. Theres to much spelling errors and you skipped out a few words. It has a certain amount of interest, but you should read your post over before you post it, so you can correct any mistakes. Also, adding more detail could help stick out tongue

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Last edited by Midnight109 on Feb 27th, 2006 at 02:32 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:18 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Thanks for the help spmetimes i type so fast i think i typed the right thing but i typed something completely diffrent and i think ill take take the Word suggestion i used to do that thanks SO much

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:28 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

HP, i wouldn't mind helping you edit if you'd like.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:30 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Thanks i would really appreciate it just tell me where to send it

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:32 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

all you have to do is pm it to me, and i'll make the corrections, and i'll pm it back to you, and you can tell me what you think of it wink

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:33 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

thanks ill probally send the next one tmrw though since im kinda getting my thoughts together

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:35 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

just take your time. i'm in no rush. i have all week off from school big grin

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:40 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Definately. But i like your story. I do the same thing like if I'm talking to people on Instant message i type so fast I skip whole words.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 10:10 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Yeah i hate that my friends are always-WHat does that mean? Anyway i sent Lord Saratn my next part i think its better but its up to you guys hopefully it will be posted soon!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 11:36 PM
Darkness~Calls

Ok heres the next part its not much but ill be writing more tonight!!

Harry walked over to the Dursley's wearing a frown on his face.Looking back at his friends he saw Ginny with tears in her eyes. Then he looked down at his own feet and began to regret the many things that he had done in the past 72 hours.
'I miss her already Dumbledore. Merlin, I love that girl.' Harry had thought that to himself. He stopped walking as that last thought ran through his head. Did he really love her? 'I can't love her. That would kill her.'

"Boy, Aunt Marge will be here in 10 minutes. And if you even try to start any funny buisness...I'll have your head." Harry Looked up at his uncle and said very quitely.

"You know, this year is the year that I become of age. Come July it doesn't really matter. However I will not be here long, I'll keep my place, that is if you keep yours." he looked back down at his feet and then walked to the car. The Dursley's all looked at each other strangely and followed. Harry looked down into his hand. Still clutching the fake Horcrux he sat waiting for Marge to insult him.

"Excuse me Harry..." came a voice that he recognized.

Harry looked up from the Horcrux that he was holding. He looked out the window where the sun was shinging so brightly that he had to cover his eyes with hsi hand. Then he finally matched the face to the familiar voice.

"G-Ginny,w-what are you-" he began to stutter. looked at her. Her eyes were tear staained and red. Her hair was falling into her face, that was something he had not seen since before the night after the Qudditch game. He could see her pain, he could feel it but he did not know what to say.

"I wanted to give you this. It's an invite to the wedding, which your in it by the way." she said very weakly. See you soon and...be safe, I couldn't bare it if you were hurt." and with that she walked away. Harry looked down into his hand thinking of all the pain she must be in.

"Not half as much pain I'm in' he thought scornfully

"Potter...I belive you are in my seat." said Marge. Harry moved over and began to menatlly cry...he missed her already. "Why haven't you any brusies boy?" she asked

'And so it begins' he said to himself.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 11:00 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

AWESOME STORY!!! big grin MORE!!!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 11:03 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

i just posted so ill write more send it to Saratn and then when i get it back ill post more...and in the mean time if anybod who reads this story you can you this to talk about the real stories and what you tyhink will happen and all i dont mind

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 11:09 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

AWESOME

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 01:00 AM
Darkness~Calls

lol i know that in some other threads people dont like it but i think thats what these sites are really for...Harry Potter fans so let us fans talk... PS i love debates

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 01:06 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

yea i know really its just yea why doesnt matter that we're obbsessed with Harry Potter dont make fun of our hobbies lol

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 01:10 AM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

ITS GOOD, KEEP GOING big grin

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 01:47 AM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote