KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » im bored

im bored
Started by: pinki_1O1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pinki_1O1

im bored

mad im bored and its all ur fault! I WANT CXELA!!!!!!!! sad

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 07:29 PM
pinki_1O1 is currently offline Click here to Send pinki_1O1 a Private Message Find more posts by pinki_1O1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Who's fault is it? I mean, are you talking to a certain person,or to whoever reads that post?

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:00 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

no expression

Kindly read the Forums Rules..

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 10:16 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

O.o wow.... Yea.. I'm just not even going to comment.... besides this comment here.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 09:20 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Some1 close this pointless thread.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 10:17 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I have to agree with the last three posts. And yes, please close this thread.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 10:23 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I agree as well, this is not right!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 10:26 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weeping Fairy

Re: im bored

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pinki_1O1
mad im bored and its all ur fault! I WANT CXELA!!!!!!!! sad

What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:14 AM
Weeping Fairy is currently offline Click here to Send Weeping Fairy a Private Message Find more posts by Weeping Fairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

How do you report this thread to the moderator? Some one has to do it.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:31 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

How do you report this thread to the moderator? Some1 has to close this thread.

Oops...didn't realize that i posted twice in a row.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:32 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Sigh. Ignoring the double posting... I reported to Rogue. Don't worry. When he gets on he will get the report and it will be closed. So... in the mean time this thread can be used for anything till closure (as I usually do with these types of thread until they are closed)... so pie.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:35 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Aren't you suppose to click the button that says report to moderators?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:36 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Done, done and done peoples. Tis been reported.... now we just play the waiting game.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:38 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Why in the world did the thread starter even start this thread?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:40 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

She was bored? Just a guess by the title.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:41 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Oh well...you can't blame people who don't know the rules....unless they didn't understand themsmile.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:42 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

*glares at you* Don't talk rules with me double poster.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:43 AM
Demonic Phoenix

What the f**k? i wasn't talking to you, just telling you something. Not my problem if you didn't understand stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:45 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

*Beats with raccoon!* How do you like me now!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:46 AM
Demonic Phoenix

*slaps phantom with a skunk and he also gets an additional spray of...perfume*
Same as you must be liking me now.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 03:48 AM