KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » DISrespecting Thanos!

DISrespecting Thanos!
Started by: Lord S

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord S
King

DISrespecting Thanos!

That's what I said!

Check out this link from Fighters Generation, (a very very good site to look up videogame fighting characters), but if you're any sort of real fan (boy or not) of Thanos, then you'll be fuming as I was when I read the comments about him.

Here's the link: http://www.fightersgeneration.com/c...rs4/thanos.html

And here are the comments: "Thanos is a funny guy... And he looks kinda funny in that blue and orange spandex. But don't tell him that to his face, he has the Infinity Gauntlet... I mean, that thing gives you Unlimited Power and such."

WTF is all you can say to that.

I mean, elsewhere in the site he refers to Apocalypse and Magneto as badasses...yet he snubs the baddest of them all, and considers him...funny.

What a joke.

I say we all email him and give him a piece of our mind!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 04:57 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deadpool is badass.

Thanos would beat him, but he's still badass.

Badass =/= powerful

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 05:19 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord S
That's what I said!

Check out this link from Fighters Generation, (a very very good site to look up videogame fighting characters), but if you're any sort of real fan (boy or not) of Thanos, then you'll be fuming as I was when I read the comments about him.

And here are the comments: "Thanos is a funny guy... And he looks kinda funny in that blue and orange spandex. But don't tell him that to his face, he has the Infinity Gauntlet... I mean, that thing gives you Unlimited Power and such."

I mean, elsewhere in the site he refers to Apocalypse and Magneto as badasses...yet he snubs the baddest of them all, and considers him...funny.

What a joke.

Also it's NOT the best site ever to look up videogames characters. For example, their description of some KOF characters contains some factual mistakes. The given name of K's elder sister, for example, is Seira (or Sarah), while Muchiko is a nickname meaning "Whippy" in Japanese (though Seirah sometimes uses that nickname instead of her real surname which is unknown).

And badassness isn't the synonym of power. Invisible Woman is powerful, but I won't call her a badass character.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Last edited by Charlotte DeBel on Sep 27th, 2007 at 05:45 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 05:39 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Disrespect threads have been discussed.

They are disallowed.

Closed.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 06:17 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Did you intend to close the thread?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 06:33 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Re: DISrespecting Thanos!

That's what I said!

What a joke.

He's probably thinking of TAS Apocalypse.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 06:33 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Originally posted by llagrok
Deadpool is badass.

Thanos would beat him, but he's still badass.

Badass =/= powerful
I never said Badass=Powerful...but how can one call Apoc or Magneto a badass, yet refer to Thanos as a joke on the same site when he's widely regarded as the definition of badass in Marvel.

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Also it's NOT the best site ever to look up videogames characters. For example, their description of some KOF characters contains some factual mistakes. The given name of K's elder sister, for example, is Seira (or Sarah), while Muchiko is a nickname meaning "Whippy" in Japanese (though Seirah sometimes uses that nickname instead of her real surname which is unknown).

And badassness isn't the synonym of power. Invisible Woman is powerful, but I won't call her a badass character.
I never referred to that site as the 'best ever'...and again, I never said badassness had anything to do with power.

Originally posted by Soljer
Disrespect threads have been discussed.

They are disallowed.

Closed.
Did you even bother reading my post? I'm not disrespecting Thanos...I'm citing a place that is, and disagreeing with it.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 06:34 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

I never said Badass=Powerful...but how can one call Apoc or Magneto a badass, yet refer to Thanos as a joke on the same site when he's widely regarded as the definition of badass in Marvel.

So, he says that Thanos is a funny guy...

That doesn't mean he is thinks Thanos is a joke.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 06:59 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Ethereal
Did you intend to close the thread?

No. Merely saying that it WILL be closed.

And yes, I read the post.

Regardless of whether you intended for this to be a disrespect thread or were just pointing towards a site where there is (a single sentence of) Thanos disrespect, it doesn't belong in this section.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 07:15 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote