KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Proffesor X

Proffesor X
Started by: cain marko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marko
Supreme Member

Worried Proffesor X

Ok when i was watching this film i couldnt help but notice that Poff X's character was wierd. he seemed to be kinda rude. what you guys think?

oh also , yet i am not so sure, did xaviers psche create an alter ego in the comics?

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:11 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

If u mean onslaught then yes.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:40 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

then couldnt he be the contributing bad guy to the second? who is to say that it was charles after the credits?

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:45 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

what about cassandra nova? Is she a clone or somethin'?

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:46 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

cassandra nova? ?????????

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:51 AM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

yeah the "great psychic" she has recently appeared in astonishing x men. i am quite new to comics so i don't know when she first appeared but i first saw her in new mutants: E for etinction where she is refered to as xavier's genetic twin ( then he shoots her in the head but she's still kicking around)

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:59 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Not a clone, his sister

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:03 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

really? was she kept seperate from charles and cain throughout their childhood?

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:05 PM
steverules
The doctor

Yh I am 100% positive that she is his sis.

http://www.mutanthigh.com/cassandra.html

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:07 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

'kay thanks i didn't know all that stuff

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:11 PM
steverules
The doctor

No prob wink

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:23 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Re: Proffesor X

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cain marko
Ok when i was watching this film i couldnt help but notice that Poff X's character was wierd. he seemed to be kinda rude. what you guys think?

oh also , yet i am not so sure, did xaviers psche create an alter ego in the comics?

recently xavier is being portrayed as having a darker side. Astonishing x-men shows that xavier trapped a sentient being in the danger room computer.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 29th, 2006 12:30 PM
subgenius

IIRC, didn't Xavier spend about five or ten issues as a bad guy villain way back in the X-Men storyline? I mean super way back, like fifteen years ago or more. It is not clear in my mind anymore, and I do not have an X-Men collection anymore to go and look at to see for myself.

I recall that Xavier began to appear in his astral form as a golden armored villain... He attacked the X-Men and someone else? Man I wish I had my comic again. I cannot recall how they resolved that situation. I thought for sure that it was after the John Bryne era, and before Paul SMith took over as the artist full time... way back before Adams.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 01:29 PM
subgenius is currently offline Click here to Send subgenius a Private Message Find more posts by subgenius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

I thought Professor X was being very rude! He made me mad

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:40 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

not the same ol' charles we used to know

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:45 PM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

I thought he was normal until Jean came back, and then he was understandably more stressed and perhaps a little rude. wink I think they were just showing that he has a darker side, like in Astonishing when the Danger Room asked him "They don't have the slightest idea of who you are, do they?" and then he says "I like to think that Jean knew, Knew and understood".

Perhaps it is a reference to that, like he repressed the Danger Room in the comics and did the same to Jean in the movies. I'm sure that he actually helped her when she was in the mental hospital, with mental blocks and stuff.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:52 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

true enough but i gotta work now so see you all later.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:56 PM
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by masterkit
I thought Professor X was being very rude! He made me mad

ditto. i mean he was really abbrupt with scot i didnt se any consolation! and in that lesson he was teaching he was really bias

Old Post May 29th, 2006 03:05 PM
SkinWalker

yeah defiantly

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post May 29th, 2006 03:24 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by cain marko

The professor is an assho|e. yes

Old Post May 30th, 2006 08:14 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote