KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Made-up Teen Titans characters!

Made-up Teen Titans characters!
Started by: Ulrich Rulez

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

Made-up Teen Titans characters!

Hey everybody!!!

This is a forum for Made-up Teen Titans Characters...If You are here to critisies (misspelled) me, then I'm afraid your on the wrong thread!

Here's my char!

Name:Amanda.
Superhero I.D.: Amanda.
Height: 5'2".
Weight: 115.
Power: Wind, tornadoes, ect.
Like's: Wind, her friends, the planet Saturn, and the beach.
Dislikes: Slade.
Background: Born in Kansas, her life was very wild. She had strong feelings for the wind in the air, and at the age of 12, she found out she could control it. Her control was not perfect, and at 14 years, she manneged (misspelled) to conjour up a category 5 tornado on her feild. She later met the teen titans, and joined them. She found she was perfect...but her feeling was temporary. Slade attacked the tower with a full frontal assult, and Amanda, now in the cave where Terra died, was able to bring her back to life...now, with more heroes, they formed another tower...Shaped as an "E"...

Attachment: amanda.jpg
This has been downloaded 303 time(s).

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 04:12 AM
Ulrich Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Ulrich Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Ulrich Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

are u sure this is in the right place?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 03:25 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

Well...It's the "General Fiction" area...Is it in the wrong place?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 05:15 PM
Ulrich Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Ulrich Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Ulrich Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

i dont really no... i guess so...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 01:51 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

meaning i guess its in the right place it just kinda didnt seem to fit...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 01:52 AM
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

I got a character...

Name-Mystro (mist-ro) Javiss
Hero Name-Mystro Javiss
Age-16
Hieght-6'3
Wieght-253
Power-Magic, Strength
Place of birth-Metreon
Close Friends-Raven
Bio- A mysterious wizard from the shadowy land of Metreon. has blonde hair blue eyes. him and Raven are good friends.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 02:57 AM
JasonVoorhees#1 is currently offline Click here to Send JasonVoorhees#1 a Private Message Find more posts by JasonVoorhees#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

quote:
Originally posted by JasonVoorhees#1
I got a character...

Name-Mystro (mist-ro) Javiss
Hero Name-Mystro Javiss
Age-16
Hieght-6'3
Wieght-253
Power-Magic, Strength
Place of birth-Metreon
Close Friends-Raven
Bio- A mysterious wizard from the shadowy land of Metreon. has blonde hair blue eyes. him and Raven are good friends.

P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!!!! That is exactly the kind of post I want on my thread!!!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 10:44 PM
FoamyFan
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok here is mine

name-Sage (last name unknown)
Hero Name-Vampire Child
Age-13
Hieght-6'3
Wieght-110
powers-telekinesis,controling the weather,teleporting
likes-lightning,water,blood
dislikes-preps,the color pink

bio-Sage grew up in a small town,little is known about her...she is a vampire and ran away from home because her parents were going to send her away (because of her telekinesis).She didn't want to go so she ran away and lived as an outcast until she heard about the rest of the teen titans...then she desided to join them,Raven took to her better than anyone (because she was immortal) beast boy had a hard time understanding why Raven let Sage in her room but wouldn't let him.anyhow Beast Boy secretly was obsessed with Sage.

lover-a vampire named chester

Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 03:58 AM
FoamyFan is currently offline Click here to Send FoamyFan a Private Message Find more posts by FoamyFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoamyFan
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh yeah...here is the pic of sage big grin (cludia from IVWTV (interveiw witht he vampire) )

Attachment: iwtv_claudia.jpg
This has been downloaded 265 time(s).

Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 04:03 AM
FoamyFan is currently offline Click here to Send FoamyFan a Private Message Find more posts by FoamyFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

i have acharacter

IMPORTANT NOTE - READ THE BIO BEOFRE ANYHTIGN ELSE OR YOU WILL BE CONFUSED

name-Jag sasuke
Hero Name- Anxie (pronounced An-zi)
Age- 14
Hieght-6'4
Wieght- 190

powers: Can move through physichal objects if they were liquid (a side effect of this is makign the object ripple slightyl) and can manipulate fear causing his tyarget to receve hallucinations that are physical to them. ( their hallucinations hurt them) WITH DORGEN - enahnced speed and strengh (up to two tons) skill with dagger like weapon known to him as hysh sn dhar (ttranslated form demon tougne meanign light to darkness) WITH TRODAN- can fire beams of darkness which penetrate most thigns and knows one of the three forbidden spells if spoken once could cause huindreds of peopels sousl to be torn from their body givign them a fate worse then deaht (this spell takes alot of tiem to work, up to 2 to three hours to prepare and 10 minuites to use)

likes- peace, quiet, dorgen, his freinds
dislikes- trodan enimes and anger

bio- Jag was a american child born in japan (his parents had taken japanese names so they woudl fit in) unluckily for jag he had been possesd soon after birth by the lignerign spirits of two demon brothers tordan and dorgen

For over 1000 years ago trodan(a evil demon) had tried to use one of the three forbidden spells and rip out the sousl of hundreds of people as a form of revenge aginst a large villages shaman(who wouldn't asllow trodan to take his daughter) his brother dorgen (who actually loved the shamans daughter, ( and protected the large village ) tried to stop his brother in the end they were both bloody beaten and broken dorgen played his trump card the shamkns daughter he had bought her alogn secretly and had hidden her

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 08:47 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

SORRY IGNORE MY ABOVE POST OK

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 09:23 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

Awesome yes I'm just glad Jtop...jToped...Whateverhisnameis isn't here!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 08:07 PM
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

het i got a question. after ya make enough new titans ar ya gonna create an RPG that the new characters can be in.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 09:56 PM
JasonVoorhees#1 is currently offline Click here to Send JasonVoorhees#1 a Private Message Find more posts by JasonVoorhees#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Um...what?

This doesn't belong here. I'll move it to the Multiple Author's section, where if it doesn't become a story I'll send it to RP, where Ush will lock it.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:36 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
meaning i guess its in the right place it just kinda didnt seem to fit...

He's right, you know!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 01:39 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

quote:
Captain Rex said a while ago...
Um...what?

This doesn't belong here. I'll move it to the Multiple Author's section, where if it doesn't become a story I'll send it to RP, where Ush will lock it.

Thank you for moving it...I guess

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 12:50 AM
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

quote:
Originally posted by JasonVoorhees#1
het i got a question. after ya make enough new titans ar ya gonna create an RPG that the new characters can be in.

I...don't know what an RPG is!!!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 12:52 AM
Ulrich Rulez
Psychic Kitty Cat

Um...sorry?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 06:30 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

An RPG is when each person joined in picks a character and controls that character during the story. Each of the characters interact with each other.

If you don't follow me, then check the Unhosted Role Playing section and you might be able to find out some more.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 11:08 PM
Young Kento

Here's my character

Normal Name: Kent Spealing
Hero Name: Firestorm
Height: 5'11
Weight: 110lbs
Powers: Able to create, manipulate, dematerialize into, and absorb fire.

Bio-Kent Spealing became an orphan at age 13, losing both of his parents in a devestating fire that took out a good chunk of his part of the city. Somehow he survived and was given the ability to control fire completely. His fire powers feed off of his anger and frustration, therefore the angrier he becomes, the stronger his flames become as well. Firestorm knows several pyro spells thanks to a partnering friendship with Raven. His general disposition has him either annoyed, angry, frustrated or silent but he has an amazing soft spot for Starfire, who he has a major crush on. He often clashes with Robin out of jealousy.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 10:28 PM
Young Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Young Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Young Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote