KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sabretooth vs Lizard & Vermin

Sabretooth vs Lizard & Vermin
Started by: King Castle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sabretooth vs Lizard & Vermin

ko, kill.. forum rules.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 06:16 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

If this is adamantium sabertooth he win this 6/10 if this isn't adamantium sabes he lose 9/10.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 06:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

why do you think adamantium would make such a big difference?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 06:35 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
If this is adamantium sabertooth he win this 6/10 if this isn't adamantium sabes he lose 9/10.

Carver, Carver...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2010 06:53 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Carver, Carver...

explain his error how else can he learn if you dont enlighten him or us erm

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 12:35 AM
Starscream M

Originally posted by King Castle
why do you think adamantium would make such a big difference?
admantium makes sabretooth unkillable...without it, he's killable

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 12:45 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Sabretooth probably stomps after some tough fighting.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 12:48 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by King Castle
explain his error how else can he learn if you dont enlighten him or us erm

I was tired stick out tongue

Creed's organic claws were able to pierce Archangel's wings among other things. Lizard's hide is not unbreakable. Even if it resisted his claws, Sabes could always resort to the blunt force. Can't see him hurting his fist on Curtis, last time something like that happened was before his first upgrade. And it was adamantium jaw he punched then.

Vermin is tough... but c'mon, in this fight he's pretty much a non-factor. That is, unless he and Connors perfectly co-operate... which just ain't happening.

Originally posted by Starscream M
admantium makes sabretooth unkillable...without it, he's killable

They don't have what it takes to kill him, even if he just stood here.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 05:06 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

You guys make it sound like they're fightning the Hulk. The duo sure as hell can put him down, so if he's gonna win this he's gonna have to do his best. With adamantim its gonna be easier but even then he'd have to work for it.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 06:12 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

no expression

Sabretooth would not have to do anywhere near his best to beat this team. erm

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 08:54 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

He's not gonna walk all over them either. Gonna be one brutal fight with them tearing and ripping each other and ST eventually overcoming the two.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 09:22 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I can agree to that I guess.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 09:30 AM
SamZED

big grin And you're right, I shouldnt have said "his best", he killed Wendigo "at his best", what I meant is - it just aint gonna be that easy for him.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 03:00 PM

Well, current lizard can mindrape legions, including superhumans so there is that. He is also pretty tough in physical combat.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2010 03:39 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
You guys make it sound like they're fightning the Hulk. The duo sure as hell can put him down, so if he's gonna win this he's gonna have to do his best. With adamantim its gonna be easier but even then he'd have to work for it.

Sabretooth had so many upgrades it ain't funny. He actually became too powerful, IMO.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 07:33 PM

Still got pawned lef and right by logan in almost every subsequent appearance. After the wepaon x storyline, they pretty much ignored how much stronger he was supposed to have become and restored status quo.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 07:37 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by SamZED
big grin And you're right, I shouldnt have said "his best", he killed Wendigo "at his best", what I meant is - it just aint gonna be that easy for him.
That was PIS at it's best. Creed has no bussiness fighting a Wendigo.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 10:01 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

odd...seeing as its logan's business fighting the wendigo regular. why wouldnt it be Sabes's business to do the same?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 10:04 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Last time I recall Logan fighting a Wendigo he needed some help.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 10:06 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pfff... he has fought the wendigo plenty of times solo back in the day

the 1st he did it along with hulk after that he had regular run ins with it alone and beat it, killed it and even Punked it by rage/intimidation alone.

he has fought it with a messed up healing factor and bone claws.. twice 1st time he almost died due to lack of power and durability. second time still weaken he used his surroundings and fought it no holds bar to save a child and chased it away.

one of the last times he ran up to alaska to help alpha flight and stop a sorcerer who took control of the wendigo who was near skyfather lvl in power.

also a few times he has fought windego is to distract it in order to lift the curse and safe the human with shaman. *shoulder Shrug.

logan has a great record against the wendigo always has.

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Oct 13th, 2010 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2010 10:13 PM