KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Doop and Strong Guy Questions

Doop and Strong Guy Questions
Started by: rox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rox

Doop and Strong Guy Questions

i only know about doop from the x-assault game but does anyone have more info on her and how powerful she really is.

strong guy is actually gay. what man or woman would let him get on top let alone have sex with him

tips. doop beats: onslaught, bastion, and shadow king with ease.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 10:31 PM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Doop? The sentient green turd?? And what's this thread about anyway?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 12:13 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

...huh?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 12:24 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noa
Da Funky Chicken!

Um, who is doop? I have never heard of her.

Thanks IceJaw!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 01:10 AM
Noa is currently offline Click here to Send Noa a Private Message Find more posts by Noa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

doop is a he--or an 'it', actually. used to be part of x-force/x-statix (sort of) where he was in charge of videotaping the battles. powers include swallowing anything in existence and bringing it up for later use. rather weird...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 01:20 AM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

yeap thats him

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 01:24 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noa
Da Funky Chicken!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kohl
doop is a he--or an 'it', actually. used to be part of x-force/x-statix (sort of) where he was in charge of videotaping the battles. powers include swallowing anything in existence and bringing it up for later use. rather weird...

Hmm...sounds lame. No wonder he never became popular. laughing
lol

Thanks IceJaw!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 01:31 AM
Noa is currently offline Click here to Send Noa a Private Message Find more posts by Noa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.Variant
Alternate King

doop is like a mascot. ive never seen it do anything. although in the most recent x-men story arc doop mesmorised lorna (polaris). she was very intrigued by doop but havok thought doop was trying to kill her...then havok blew up into a slew of green sluree at which time lorna was taken away by apocolypse

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 02:30 AM
Dr.Variant is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Variant a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Variant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

ok. but is strong guy gay

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 04:41 AM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

probably, it depends how the writers write him, i've seen comic where colussus is gay, and others where he's dating kitty

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 04:50 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

^omg

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 04:59 AM
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

*nudges rox*close your mouth! your salivating

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 05:14 AM
rox

Originally posted by thorncrawler
*nudges rox*close your mouth! your salivating

what sad

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 05:31 AM
bitca360
Mutate #20

LoL...

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 07:22 AM
bitca360 is currently offline Click here to Send bitca360 a Private Message Find more posts by bitca360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

Doop is class 5 mutant :P speaks in Doop speak and has unlimited powers apparantly

WHAT A BLOODY WASTE OF DOOP in xmen 180 or whatever when Havok wastes him... it did nothing to the story apart from kill Doop..... but I've never read X-static, so I don't care much for doop.

i just hate it when writers just kill off characters for no reason.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 12:42 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by thorncrawler
probably, it depends how the writers write him, i've seen comic where colussus is gay, and others where he's dating kitty

he is only gay in ultimate x men

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 01:10 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.Variant
Alternate King

Originally posted by botcherby
Doop is class 5 mutant :P speaks in Doop speak and has unlimited powers apparantly

WHAT A BLOODY WASTE OF DOOP in xmen 180 or whatever when Havok wastes him... it did nothing to the story apart from kill Doop..... but I've never read X-static, so I don't care much for doop.

i just hate it when writers just kill off characters for no reason.

yeah it was dumb, i agree there. but i thought it was pretty funny how it happened. lol. like i was just waiting for havok to blow someone up.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 03:41 PM
Dr.Variant is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Variant a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Variant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

but did havoc kill him that easily. and who is sean young cause the x-assault game said he dates sean young

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 04:49 PM
Disappear

the doop-like character in the recent x-men arcs was actually named "daap," giving milligan some excuse as to using his favorite character with a poor ploy of not actually having it be doop. doop is NOT a "class five" mutant, because that terminology does not exist in the comics. it was made up specifically for x-3. it would be nice if people stopped trying to apply it elsewhere.

when havok, spelled with a k, killed daap, it was still alive. as a big ****in' ugly pile of green waste, it flew away with lorna in tow. apparently, daap is "what lorna saw" in space. which is bullshit.

strong guy is not gay. allegations of such are from people who can't tell the difference between an ultimate comic and a 616 comic, and are completely unfounded and without factual evidence to back them. he's actually heterosexual, as demonstrated multiple times in his lusts for the women around him. notable "crushes" of his include lila cheney and lorna dane, though he's had little luck with either.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 11:13 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.Variant
Alternate King

amen Disappear

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 12:03 AM