KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » I'm confused

I'm confused
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

I'm confused

Ok so in X3 Xavier says that Jean survived cause she was wrapped in a cuckoon. So why did X2 leave with a bird under water, was the original plan that she was gonna burst out the water, cause if she was in a cuckoon I don't get the phoenix under water bit at the end.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:23 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

They changed directors. Originally they were going to use the fire bird, but it was cut out ((Which is one reason not alot of people liked it))

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:48 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noa
Da Funky Chicken!

Also the fire bird at the end was basically to arouse interest that when X3 did come out it would be about the Phoenix saga. Then when X3 did come out is WAS about the Phoenix storyline so therefore that last shot fulfilled its purpose.

Thanks IceJaw!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:44 AM
Noa is currently offline Click here to Send Noa a Private Message Find more posts by Noa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Maybe the Phoenix form underwater from X2 was her full power bursting free to save her, then it contracted and wrapped her in a cocoon to heal her and exert it's dominance.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 04:08 AM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

This shud've been asked here:

X-Men 3 The Last Stand Discussion

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 06:21 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote