KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » raphael vs elektra

who wins here ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
raphael 8 88.89%
elektra 1 11.11%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

raphael vs elektra
Started by: diabloman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question raphael vs elektra

who wins here sai fight ? raphael or elektra

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 03:27 AM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

no one can decide i see ?

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 03:54 AM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Raph, obviously.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 03:56 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

actually I'll say elektra probably wins this... her skill is at raphs level easily... her stamina is better.. she's a far more focused fighter... and she has a form of precog practically... she'd beat raph close to eavery time.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 03:58 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
actually I'll say elektra probably wins this... her skill is at raphs level easily... her stamina is better.. she's a far more focused fighter... and she has a form of precog practically... she'd beat raph close to eavery time.

i say elecktra also she is faster then him and even if she ws not then id say she still wins she has no prob with killing and i think that would give her a major edge because raph would not want to hurt her to bad only as bad as he had to

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:02 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Yes, but Raphael is a hero in a half-shell and he's green. Not only that, he is also cool but crude.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:02 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Sea King
i say elecktra also she is faster then him and even if she ws not then id say she still wins she has no prob with killing and i think that would give her a major edge because raph would not want to hurt her to bad only as bad as he had to

umm well that depends on which version.. original comics version and new toons versions don't seem to have any REAL problem with killing an opponent for the win.. but old toon or archie comics versions definitely do.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:03 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Yes, but Raphael is a hero in a half-shell and he's green. Not only that, he is also cool but crude.

damn.. you do make a persuasive argument.. hmmmmm

diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

not want to hurt her ? out of all 4 of them hes the angriest one. he likes to fight. lets say hes the wolverine for example for the turtles team. he enjoys fighting.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

umm well that depends on which version.. original comics version and new toons versions don't seem to have any REAL problem with killing an opponent for the win.. but old toon or archie comics versions definitely do.

i realy havent seen to many of the new ones.

i just figured they were the same standereds for killing

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:07 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by diabloman
not want to hurt her ? out of all 4 of them hes the angriest one. he likes to fight. lets say hes the wolverine for example for the turtles team. he enjoys fighting.

well like posted before it depends on what version.

while your right and i agree he is angre i doubt the old one would kill

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:09 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

But Raph is like Wolverine. sad

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 04:21 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

well like posted before it depends on what version.

while your right and i agree he is angre i doubt the old one would kill
hes the angriest in the movies then the cartoons. so i guess the movie virsion raphael.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:11 AM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by diabloman
hes the angriest in the movies then the cartoons. so i guess the movie virsion raphael.

well then thats even diffrent hes not realy predictable i mean weather he would kill or not its hard to say on that acount.

i still say elecktra shes faster

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:13 AM
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

well then thats even diffrent hes not realy predictable i mean weather he would kill or not its hard to say on that acount.

i still say elecktra shes faster
if she hurts him then yes he will get more pissed and want to kill her for sure. if leonardo isnt watching then yes raph would trie to kill her.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 05:15 AM
jinzin

Originally posted by batdude123
But Raph is like Wolverine. sad

in what way? What the f**k?

raph DOESN'T have indestructible claws that'l slice through anything,

he DOESN't have an unbreakable skeleton

he DOESN'T have the experience of logan

he DOESN'T have the stamina

HE DOESN'T have the durability

He DOESN'T have the healing factor

He DOESN'T have the heightened animal keen senses....

aside from the fact that they use similiar Looking weapons, they can be hot heads, and they know martial arts they really are not suitable as a comparison for this thread.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 08:16 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I say Raph wins. He's stronger, just as fast, probably the same agility, matched reflexes, and so forth. I'd even go so far as to say that he is even more skilled withe sai than he is.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 01:27 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Metalmanx
I say Raph wins. He's stronger, just as fast, probably the same agility, matched reflexes, and so forth. I'd even go so far as to say that he is even more skilled withe sai than he is.
yup

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 09:04 PM
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Raph he is a little less quick but stronger and better durability and his seiths are cooler

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 09:12 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Broly92
Raph he is a little less quick but stronger and better durability and his seiths are cooler
a little less what ?

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 21st, 2006 09:13 PM