KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » LOTR-general discussions

LOTR-general discussions
Started by: Fitch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fitch
Free

Question LOTR-general discussions

This is a thread where everybody is free to share his ideas , opinions and questions with the rest of us. Of course the posts must be related to LOTR

Last edited by Ushgarak on May 23rd, 2002 at 08:58 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 07:49 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hmmm.....what to say.....what to say.....well, i guess "nothing" qualiffies as being on topic.
Itz easyer to go off topic when you have a limited subject.
When you're free to say what u want...it'z not the same, i tell you, not the same...Mwahahahahahahahaaaa

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 08:53 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm going to miss Sean Bean in TTT.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 08:59 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

well you and I are almost always off topic . so I thought that I make this thread with the intention that any "extra" posts should be published here.And this is for everybody....

Dexx and I are only an example big grin

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:01 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

yeah....... sad
He played Boromir's role very well.Too bad.....he was a good warrior

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:04 PM
Dexx
wingless

oooh...ohh.....i got it...how 'bout virtual fights. evil face
Whatever it is, i'm allowed to have my trusty green lucky sabre and my galactic mithril (In other words, i am invincible)...so...pick the weapons and...TO THE ARENA!!!
BTW..i think this would be a good time to name my sabre. How about....hmm......Dexx's trusty sabre

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:07 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

no no no no.....this ISN'T an ARENA.Sabre fights does not have connections with LOTR.

SO....I have an idee.Why don't u make a thread in the SW area were we could have virtual fights ?
Thread name:The deadly ARENA
evil face

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:13 PM
Dexx
wingless

why...i have this thread to ruin first....aaah...i mean use.
This one's just fine for sabre fightin'. If someone wantz to make a connection with lotr, u can always choose a sword or a bow......a magic stick evil face evil face

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:17 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

quote:
Originally posted by Dexx
oooh...ohh.....i got it...how 'bout virtual fights. evil face
Whatever it is, i'm allowed to have my trusty green lucky sabre and my galactic mithril (In other words, i am invincible)...so...pick the weapons and...TO THE ARENA!!!
BTW..i think this would be a good time to name my sabre. How about....hmm......Dexx's trusty sabre

take it easy my little friend,*does another jedi move* calm down before you'll meet my trusty blades from my sabers

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:18 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

besides...you said free forum!!!...no topics...no limitations...let the fiiiiightz beggin.
mujaffa....do i smell a fight?..oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.
Fitch...no turning back now evil face

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:18 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

to the arena

see star wars tread

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:20 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

You didn't read it completly:
Of course the posts must be related to LOTR
So.......these fights don't belong here.

It's a pity that the rest woun't see the fury of my bow and anger evil face
Make that new thread an you will perish evil face evil face

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:24 PM
Dexx
wingless

nope!...no new thread....stayin' here till death.

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:27 PM
Fitch
Free

ooohhh....I get it now.You knew that the fights woun't be permited here...so you chelanged us and now when the thread is made and me and Mujaffa are waiting for you ,you don't have the guts to come and fight. big grin

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:32 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

dexx you will come

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:34 PM
Dexx
wingless

Three things...:
1. Everytnig's permited here
2. This would be a good time to shut ya yap while you have it
And 3, i can't find the damn sw arena forum (or whatever itz called)

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:39 PM
Fitch
Free

I have only 2 things to say to you:
1:You are stupid because you didn't read the first post corectlywink
2:it's in the 1@2 sw forum

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:41 PM
Fitch
Free

You gave up.

..common...don't be a

Attachment: zk-5174-9510-rooster-cookie-jar-l.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 09:51 PM
Dexx
wingless

Fitch, shut the (EDITED) up!....god damn rookies

Mod Note- Please keep it clean, guys!

Last edited by Ushgarak on May 24th, 2002 at 11:21 PM

Old Post May 24th, 2002 05:59 AM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

dexx keep your keyboard down...

Old Post May 24th, 2002 01:37 PM