KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » sabretooth vs puma

sabretooth vs puma
Started by: red sabre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

sabretooth vs puma

who do you think will win?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 12:50 PM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Puma faster and stronger being class 25 I would say Puma 6/10 times

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 12:56 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

puma ???

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 12:59 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

sabretooth is better fighter in my opinion he got healing factor an adamantium claws and he is ruthless killer its an intresting fight but i will give it to sabretooth he fought against many strong characters and won , caliban, beast (supposed to be strong), rogue,wendigo, spider-man, sinisters robots but its seems like the writers love to make him lose to the streel levelers, ye everyone just love the underdog, you always see characters like daredevil or captan america or black panther beating someone they dont suppose to

thanks Scythe for the cool signature!!!!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 01:03 PM
red sabre is currently offline Click here to Send red sabre a Private Message Find more posts by red sabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Puma has fought Spider-Man and the Beyonder. http://spider-bob.com/heroes/marvel/Puma.htm

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 01:14 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

fought doesnt mean won

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 01:18 PM
golem370

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 01:23 PM
golem370

He would beat Sabretooth most of the time

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 01:23 PM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

sabretooth held his own against holocaust

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 01:24 PM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

by the way i heard that in the AOA sabretoth fought colossus do you have scans of the fight or can you tell me what issue was that?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 01:26 PM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

sabretooth can heal out of everything that puma can give him, but if sabretooth strats pounding puma that bye bye kitty, i love puma hes great but sabretooth will win just bacause the healing factor , in strenht and skills i see puma better

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 05:24 PM
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Puma faster and stronger being class 25 I would say Puma 6/10 times

Puma is class 20, as he's capable of lifting around 12 tons. Unless he got a power up?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 05:29 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

puma can lift 12 tons he is not class 20

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 05:31 PM
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

by the way the new and improved sabretooth is somewhere near pumas strenht so i will give puma the speed and skills , but power goes for sabretooth that can lift 15 tons and got healing factor

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 05:33 PM
Hancock1

WHAT?Now Sabretooth can lift 15 tons? laughing

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 10:04 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
WHAT?Now Sabretooth can lift 15 tons? laughing

Yeah Wtf?!? What the f**k?

Next thing you know they are going to say that Wolverine is as fast as light, oh wait... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 10:36 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red sabre
Restricted

Account Restricted

do you know anything about the knew sabretooth? no? then dont shame yourselves

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 10:38 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

... Sabretooth had strength feats before his Weapon X upgrade that put him inbetween the 5-10 ton range, he is AT LEAST class 15 now.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 01:07 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Shame ourselves huh laughing smokin'

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 01:18 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superbatman86

Seeing as Sabes has gotten the better of Ms. Marvel in a toe-to-toe all out slug fest before his power-up 12 tons aint' much.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 02:13 AM
superbatman86 is currently offline Click here to Send superbatman86 a Private Message Find more posts by superbatman86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote