KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » movie Blade vs movie Wolverine

movie Blade vs movie Wolverine
Started by: complexbrother

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
complexbrother
The protector of logic

movie Blade vs movie Wolverine

Movie Blade
(please log in to view the image)

vs

Movie Wolverine
(please log in to view the image)

Both are going all out to save their teamates, who wins ?

Old Post May 31st, 2006 07:39 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

What teamates does blade have?Nightstalkers? laughing
What weapons does blade have and where is the setting.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 07:41 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

i think blade should only get his sword but i say wolve

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post May 31st, 2006 07:43 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

If blade gets his swoprd u should give him an adamantium one. If so Blade takes it 5/10 or 6/10.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:03 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
If blade gets his swoprd u should give him an adamantium one. If so Blade takes it 5/10 or 6/10.

even then na its still in wolves favor his healing factor is a lot faster then blades

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:05 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

wow. now this is a really good fight. i still gotta say wolvie would barely take it though, but damn it sure would get nasty for both sides..!!

Wolve 6/10

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:07 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Have you guys seen Blade?

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:10 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by Validus
Have you guys seen Blade?

yes and i reather liked have u seen x3?

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:11 PM
HaSon

Originally posted by He-guy88
yes and i reather liked have u seen x3?

What did Wolverine do in X3 to put him over Blade?

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:12 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

What did Wolverine do in X3 to put him over Blade?

he killed dark phoenix

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:13 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

blah blah he was allowed to kill Dark Phoenix.................Blade in the movies is FAR beyond Wolverine in speed, strength, skill etc etc

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:15 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by Soleran
blah blah he was allowed to kill Dark Phoenix.................Blade in the movies is FAR beyond Wolverine in speed, strength, skill etc etc

only because they let it be in the movies
u see their is no way to use any form of pis in the movies cause their is no other strong or weak showings wat u see is wat u get so allowed or not he still did it

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:18 PM
HaSon

he killed dark phoenix

Because she let him, champ. Show me something that proves movie Logan was even close to being as fast, skilled or strong as Blade.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:19 PM
Darth Martin

Strength-Blade by faaaar.
Speed-Blade.Frost and Drake were dodging bullets. Blade's peak-vampire, he can too.
Weapons-Blade by far. Wolverine in the movies doesn't seem to have the tactics from the previopus years.
Healing/Durability-Wolverine if u take X3 into acount.
Fighting Ability-Blade by faaaaaaar.
Intelligence-Blade makes gadgets, serums, and all kind of **** wolvie couldn't even talk about in the movies.

Looks like Blade edges Logan out 5 to 1. Just IMO.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:20 PM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

all so her useing her powers to try and dissamble him was letting him win i dident know that

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:20 PM
HaSon

all so her useing her powers to try and dissamble him was letting him win i dident know that

Let's go over that scene.

Jean: You will die for them?
Logan: Not for them, for you.
[Jean stops attack]
Jean: Save me.
Logan: I love you.
[Logan stabs Jean]

Yeah, I'm not impressed. She let him kill her like I said.

You still haven't proven that Wolverine can match Blade's speed, strength and fighting skill.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:26 PM
Darth Martin

Blade wins dude jumped out of a 10 story building, came down unarmed, and said "forgot my sword". Bad***. Movie Wolverine could never do that. That killing Dark Pheonix thing was lame, they just did that to make it have a happy ending. Movies need happy endings. LOL,
Logan killing Dark Pheonix.
laughing

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:26 PM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Let's go over that scene.

Jean: You will die for them?
Logan: Not for them, for you.
[Jean stops attack]
Jean: Save me.
Logan: I love you.
[Logan stabs Jean]

Yeah, I'm not impressed. She let him kill her like I said.

You still haven't proven that Wolverine can match Blade's speed, strength and fighting skill.

i agree that blades stronger and faster ect but logans healing factor works so fast even if u skin him to the bone he still heal blade does not have wat it takes to kill him with the speed of his healing factor as fast as he heals u would have to blow his entire body to tiny little bits since blade only has a sword it would never happen

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:29 PM
HaSon

i agree that blades stronger and faster ect but logans healing factor works so fast even if u skin him to the bone he still heal blade does not have wat it takes to kill him with the speed of his healing factor as fast as he heals u would have to blow his entire body to tiny little bits since blade only has a sword it would never happen

KO = Win

You think Blade can't KO Wolverine even though a bullet to head had him down for a good minute or so?

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Movie Blade has speed that Wolverine could never match, problem is, how is Blade going to Kill Wolverine with his sword? It can't cut through adamantium right? It will just be one big endless bloodbath, Blade dodges a claw swipe, counters with a sword slice across Wolverines face, Wolverine heals and so on and so on. But if I had to palce a bet, I'd go with Blade, speed and strength for the win.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 31st, 2006 at 08:40 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote