KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle Cat with the Gem of Cyttorak!

Battle Cat with the Gem of Cyttorak!
Started by: thisredbox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thisredbox
Listener

Battle Cat with the Gem of Cyttorak!

He-man's cat Cringer, in attack mode as Battle Cat...but the Gem of Cyttorak has been implanted in the base of his skull

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

...whos the toughest character in marvel/dc that this supercat would be able to beat or stale-mate?

go!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 07:52 PM
thisredbox is currently offline Click here to Send thisredbox a Private Message Find more posts by thisredbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thisredbox
He-man's cat Cringer, in attack mode as Battle Cat...but the Gem of Cyttorak has been implanted in the base of his skull

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

...whos the toughest character in marvel/dc that this supercat would be able to beat or stale-mate?

go!

WTF is up with Battle cat's head proportions ?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 07:55 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thisredbox
Listener

i dunno..i didnt draw itsmile must be the gemwink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 08:01 PM
thisredbox is currently offline Click here to Send thisredbox a Private Message Find more posts by thisredbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thisredbox
Listener

so since no one seems to care about animal rights these days...i say that he could take out every cosmic simultaneously. agree/disagree? smile

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 08:19 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Anyone with the Cytorrak Gem is roughly the same. It's basically like asking who Juggernaut would beat, except a cat....so he'd be a bit smarter than Juggs (stick out tongue). So really, Battle Cat doesn't really change the fight much from what it would be otherwise, unless we're using the He-Man comics that ignore any sense of logic and have BC run faster than the speed of light. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's like giving a sentient nipple the HOTU. It could still destroy us all with a thought, even though it's a nipple.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 08:21 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thisredbox
Listener

i guess that is a good point..oh well..it seemed like a good idea at the timesmile

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 08:33 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Krypto roll eyes (sarcastic)

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:36 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by Tron
Krypto roll eyes (sarcastic)

are u implying that superman could beat juggs???

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 10:15 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I think he's implying that Krypto could use his acidic Super-pee to destroy the gem of Cytorrak.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:47 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by Sea King
are u implying that superman could beat juggs???

Don't go putting words into my mouth. That's another thread altogether.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:14 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by Tron
Don't go putting words into my mouth. That's another thread altogether.

well battel cat is just like the animal juggs now and krypto is like the animal superman so if u vote for one its just like saying their person/alian counterpart is going to win

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:24 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I think he's implying that Krypto could use his acidic Super-pee to destroy the gem of Cytorrak.

lol laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:25 AM