KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Final Fantasy IV: Grievous Cry

Final Fantasy IV: Grievous Cry
Started by: ESB - 1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Final Fantasy IV: Grievous Cry

2 years have passed by since Zemus was defeated by the Paladin, the Dragoon, the Ninja, the White Wizard, and the Caller. The moon then drifted off from Earth's orbit to find a place to call home. FuSoYa and Golbez remained by the heroes ventured back home. There Cecil was crowned king of Baron with Rosa his queen. Kain departed from all knowledge and trained to become the perfect Dragoon Knight at Mount Ordeals. Edge returned home to help rebuild the kingdom that was destroyed because of Zemus and his Four Fiends of Elements. Rydia departed for the land of Summons to live with monsters their peacefully. Yang took the crown at his home and became a great ruler. Cid still lives at Baron helping keep the airships working. Edward travels the world signing of the quest him and his comrades took and still remembering his beloved Anna. Palom is now training to be a full fledged White Wizard being trained by Rosa while her twin brother Porom is off with Rydia to learn to become a full fledged Black Wizard. Tellah who all the wizards modle after for his great wisdom and knowledge in magic both white and black still rests in peace.

==Baron==
It has been two years now since the defeat of Zemus. King Cecil has decided to throw a grand ball for the entire kingdom and all fellow kingdoms to remember the lives lost during the Crystal War.

Character(s): Cecil, Rosa, Rydia, Porom, Palom, and Cid.

==Mount Ordeals==
A small comet has struck the earth north of Mount Ordeals. This has caught the attention of Kain who was training by himself.

Character(s): Kain, Edward, Edge, and Yang

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:06 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Hate to ask... but... how do i start confused )

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:11 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

[The comet just hit north of Mount Ordeals]

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:12 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Rosa was standing near a window. She was carrying some flowers on her wrist and wore a beautiful white dress. She gazed into the vastness of the landscape. A maid came in and noticed her.

- "Is something wrong my lady?" - the maid asked.

Rosa looked down at her flower bracelet and smiled.

- "Nothing is wrong, what about Cecil?" - Rosa asked.

- "I haven't seen him my lady" - the maid answered.

- "Very well, thank you" - Rosa said and continued to gaze out the window, the maid bowed and left the room.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:21 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

[Here intro to Mount Ordeals]

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:21 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok..... whos playing prince Edwards?)

Kain simply nodded "yea... i need to better myself" he said and turned back to the crash site "what was that?" he muttered to himself

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:31 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

[Just because I like doing these comics]

(please log in to view the image)

Cid: Now, now. I know when something is troubling you Cecil.

Cecil: ...I thought I heard his voice out there.

Cid: Your brother's? Come on he's fast asleep with your father's people. Now let us return to Baron before that party begins without us!!

==Mount Ordeals==
Edward has met up with Kain on their way to check the comet.

Edward: I have no idea. Looked like a comet.

Last edited by ESB -1138 on May 29th, 2006 at 02:34 AM

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:32 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain nodded "Im sure thats what it was." he said as he started off down the mountain "What are you three doing here?" he asked as he suddenly stopped "Was the comet really that visable from where you three were?"

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:35 AM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

(Um, exactly where would Edge come in?)

Old Post May 29th, 2006 03:16 AM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

[Just join in with Kain & Edward]

Old Post May 29th, 2006 03:51 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

A light sigh followed from the figure seated indian style along one of the rocks near the base of the mountain. Stretching somewhat, he placed a hand behind his head knowing full and well Kain along with his company would be approaching.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 06:57 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Yang walked by himself on the mountain trail. He journeyed to the site where the comet crashed. The location wasn't too far from the village he was visiting.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 12:16 AM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

(Am I still locked in the castle? wink)

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post May 30th, 2006 12:32 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

[Nothing has happened since then]

Old Post May 30th, 2006 12:36 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain stopped and looked around. he felt somone else besides Edward, He pulled out his lance and held it at the ready "Who is there?" he yelled "Show yourself."

(hes talking about Edge)

Old Post May 30th, 2006 12:38 AM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

A short laugh sounded as Edge hopped from the rock landing very lightly in front of Kain. Doing a rather cheeky bow to the other he only rose his head back up. "Hello again."

Old Post May 30th, 2006 01:52 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain groaned and pur his lance on his back "Edge...." he said slightly bowing his head. "The comet... did you happen to get a good look at it?" he was getting right to the point

Old Post May 30th, 2006 01:55 AM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Casting his glance towards the area he had seen the comet fall in he slowly looked back. "Yep. It was a comet all right. The thing was actually pretty large. You're going to go investigate aren't you?"

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:00 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kain smirked "Like i have anything else to do, besides it may help me on my quest." he said as he walked past Edge and onwards to the crash site.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:01 AM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Edge slipped his hands in his back pockets for a moment following just behind Kain. "So, how have you been doing Kain?"

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:04 AM