KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Inuyasha RP

Inuyasha RP
Started by: TaiChi_Gomi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TaiChi_Gomi
Manga Artist

Inuyasha RP

(This is my first Role Play here... Now, it's an advanced Role Play, so no taking over other characters, or anything like that! Post your intro here and we can start, you can be up to 2 characters, unless, like me, two of the characters are hardly ever seperated, (Sango+Kirara) I'll post mine: )

Two, blood covered knees, fell onto the mossy floor, splashing into a puddle. The rain poured down from grey clouds, and hit, the long, glossy, black hair, of a woman. A small cat like creature, crawled out from underneath this woman, and turned into a fireball, in no time, it was a big cat demon, formally known as, Kirara. In the distance, was a young man, running towards them, he had a staff, and a long dark blue cloak, yes, it was, Miroku.
Thunder struck onto a tree, and the branch snapped off flying towards Miroku.
"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" Miroku screamed, jumping into the air. Kirara's feet lit with flames and she soared over to Miroku, putting him onto her back as she flew back to Sango (The woman). Miorku jumped off of Kirara's back, landing next to Sango. He kneeled down in the puddle of blood that she was lying in, and tears rolled down from his cheeks onto Sango's face.
Kirara licked Sangos, pale and cold hands, but nothing happened. They could see that she was still breathing, but barely, and the rain wasn't helping, if Naraku came back, Sango would be dead. That's what had happened, Kirara and Sango were trying to catch up with Inuyasha and Kagome, when Sango tripped up, Naraku attacked her, and then heard Inuyasha calling, so left. But Inuyasha didn't come back, and left Kirara to protect her, when Miroku came...

Old Post May 7th, 2006 11:24 AM
TaiChi_Gomi is currently offline Click here to Send TaiChi_Gomi a Private Message Find more posts by TaiChi_Gomi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont think this has permission?

Old Post May 7th, 2006 11:30 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TaiChi_Gomi
Manga Artist

(What do you mean by that?)

I make Sig images, just mail me if you want one!

Old Post May 7th, 2006 12:11 PM
TaiChi_Gomi is currently offline Click here to Send TaiChi_Gomi a Private Message Find more posts by TaiChi_Gomi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hugh Jass
Exhibit A

u need permission from ushgarak to open an RP thread. post your idea with waaaaaaaaaaaaay more detail in the thread at the top of the forum that says READ THIS THREAD FIRST! u need to include a character creation sheet, what you do in the RP and other things like that.

The only way to have a friend is to be one. Now that's what I call good advice!

Old Post May 7th, 2006 01:16 PM
Hugh Jass is currently offline Click here to Send Hugh Jass a Private Message Find more posts by Hugh Jass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shiro Ooka

This does sound interesting, I'd be happy to join once you get approval.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 07:34 PM
Shiro Ooka is currently offline Click here to Send Shiro Ooka a Private Message Find more posts by Shiro Ooka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

Yeah you need permish. Don't worry we all do it.

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 12:53 AM
stray_REBIRTH is currently offline Click here to Send stray_REBIRTH a Private Message Find more posts by stray_REBIRTH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Algamel
I will kill you.

This is my first time RPing in an actual forum, but I do have considerable experience on B.net. I'm hoping I don't get shunned.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 01:56 AM
Algamel is currently offline Click here to Send Algamel a Private Message Find more posts by Algamel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miroku Herko
flirt

I'll join when you get permission.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 12:47 PM
Miroku Herko is currently offline Click here to Send Miroku Herko a Private Message Find more posts by Miroku Herko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

No offence to anyone who likes inuyasha... but here's a comic that I found about it... I just blurred out the f*** words to make it fit for the kiddies ^.^ stick out tongue

Attachment: kmcblurred inuyasha****.jpg
This has been downloaded 103 time(s).

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 01:15 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Doom Master

i've seen that one! it's on vg cats

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:13 AM
The Doom Master is currently offline Click here to Send The Doom Master a Private Message Find more posts by The Doom Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Doom Master

and yeah i'll join, but i'd only b able to post in afternoons and some weekdays (namely monday, tuesday and possibly fridays)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 09:18 AM
The Doom Master is currently offline Click here to Send The Doom Master a Private Message Find more posts by The Doom Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote