KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Phone Conversations.

Phone Conversations.
Started by: ILoveMyDaniel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Question Phone Conversations.

How do you people possibly find new subjects to talk about each day to your spouse? I find myself sitting in silence for 3-5 minutes before getting pissed and getting off of the phone because I'm tired of the silence that I could be enduring while doing other things. Yes, this is an advice question, kind of. Fill me in.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 05:35 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Have 2-3 hobbies that you can do by yourself or with someone else.

This thread might actually qualify for the GDF.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 05:49 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternalist 04
Forever Halo

...hmm just tell her to talk and if she says about what u tell her... "dont questin me biotch i will do something kinky to you!" and thats when you start to talk something fun

love loving bun bun all the time love

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 05:51 PM
Eternalist 04 is currently offline Click here to Send Eternalist 04 a Private Message Find more posts by Eternalist 04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Re: Phone Conversations.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
How do you people possibly find new subjects to talk about each day to your spouse? I find myself sitting in silence for 3-5 minutes before getting pissed and getting off of the phone because I'm tired of the silence that I could be enduring while doing other things. Yes, this is an advice question, kind of. Fill me in.

Learn to know when to end a conversation with your loved one! Its the ability to not talk and be ok with your "spouse" then to sit there and constantly feel the need to carry on that makes relationships bearable!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 06:10 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're asking us how to talk on the phone with your partner? You've got relationship problems that are way beyond our help, if that's the case.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 06:17 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

If there is silence and there is nothing to talk about, then just say goodbye and hang up. Otherwise you're forcing conversation, which isn't good.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 06:20 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You're asking us how to talk on the phone with your partner? You've got relationship problems that are way beyond our help, if that's the case.

-AC

You always ****ing beat me to what I'm going to say.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 06:24 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

What I've all ways found amazing is the difference in content and duration when comparing a phone-conversation between girls and a phone-call among dudes.
Girls go like 'oooh got a new skirt and blabla have you heard about that ***** and that guy and oh yeah my dog has cramps but hey! did I tell you about that dude and the *****? Blablalbla.. Oh Yeah, got a new skirt, to bad you won't fit it, blabla'
Guys have phone-conversations like this; 'hey, how about a beer?'
- 'Cool, see ya in the pub at 9'
And there we guys do talk seriously and personal, without borhering every last person on the bus with cellphones like women tend to do

Last edited by Pandemoniac on Jun 15th, 2006 at 06:29 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 06:27 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

I HATE talking on the phone. I cant ever find anything intresting to say.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 06:30 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by Pandemoniac
What I've all ways found amazing is the difference in content and duration when comparing a phone-conversation between girls and a phone-call among dudes.
Girls go like 'oooh got a new skirt and blabla have you heard about that ***** and that guy and oh yeah my dog has cramps but hey! did I tell you about that dude and the *****? Blablalbla.. Oh Yeah, got a new skirt, to bad you won't fit it, blabla'
Guys have phone-conversations like this; 'hey, how about a beer?'
- 'Cool, see ya in the pub at 9'
And there we guys do talk seriously and personal, without borhering every last person on the bus with cellphones like women tend to do

laughing out loud I rarely wear skirts. He doesn't drink beer. So neither of us fit into that category.
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I HATE talking on the phone. I cant ever find anything intresting to say.

You and me both, my friend. erm

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 10:22 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

I find it alot easier to talk to someone in person....cuz you cant really express how you feel over the phone.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 10:41 PM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

I find it alot easier to talk to someone in person....cuz you cant really express how you feel over the phone.

Me too, dearly. But Daniel and I have a hard time being able to do that. Daniel and I talk WAY more in person than on the phone.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 10:55 PM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Me too, dearly. But Daniel and I have a hard time being able to do that. Daniel and I talk WAY more in person than on the phone.

ah yes I forgot about that. I just wish I could help ya.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 10:59 PM
Kelly_Bean

ah yes I forgot about that. I just wish I could help ya.

wink Thanks. He got a new family car just today and he promised just with that that we'd have more summer time to see each other. I hope he's right.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 11:03 PM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

well thats good!!!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 11:10 PM
Kelly_Bean

Yeah, It is. I'm just hoping that he actually takes those oppurtinities instead of letting them pass by because sometimes he can act WAY too much like, well, a MAN!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 11:15 PM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

ah yes...I know all about THAT lol smile But dont let that get to you. I'm sure he wont be like that everytime. But you do gotta give him some space.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 11:16 PM
Kelly_Bean

laughing out loud Every woman knows about that at some point in her life. All we have to say is "He's acting like a man." and every woman knows exactly how that goes. And sure, I've let it get to many times before. Things should mellow out when he lives with me (:lolsmile. No more freaking leaving the toilet seat up.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 11:19 PM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

laughing out loud Every woman knows about that at some point in her life. All we have to say is "He's acting like a man." and every woman knows exactly how that goes. And sure, I've let it get to many times before. Things should mellow out when he lives with me (:lolsmile. No more freaking leaving the toilet seat up.

yup laughing

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 11:22 PM
LanceWindu

This always irks me...why can't you simply look at the seat before sitting down? Not our faults you carelessly sit down with the seat up. Or why can't you leave the seat up for us when you're done? It works both ways you know.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 11:29 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote