KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman(marvel vs. capcom) VS. Spiderman(marvel nemesis)

Spiderman(marvel vs. capcom) VS. Spiderman(marvel nemesis)
Started by: Scarlet315

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet315

Spiderman(marvel vs. capcom) VS. Spiderman(marvel nemesis)

Who wins this battle. Although they are both spiderman, in this case they both have different skills. For instance one of 'em has maximum spider and the other has rage.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 10:57 PM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

When I played Marvel Nemesis, Spider-man seemed really REALLY uber in my opinio. So I'll go with the Marvel Nemesis Spider-man.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 11:00 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

Well when played with right MN Spider-man could not be touched at all plus he can throw cars and shit.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 10:36 PM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

marvel vs capcom was stupid. it would have been cooler if they made a
streetfighter vs MK game. they would have made some buck there.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 10:38 PM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Marvel vs. Capcom was awesome. Especially the sequel. I'm still waiting for the third game, that, unfortunately, will never see the light of day messed

On topic, MN Spiderman is a too powerful.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 10:51 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

marvel vs. capcom stupid, wha???

That was some awesome shit. The gameplay w/ friends has the enjoyment longetivity for years.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 02:00 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Marvel vs. Capcom was awesome. Especially the sequel. I'm still waiting for the third game, that, unfortunately, will never see the light of day messed

On topic, MN Spiderman is a too powerful.

Agreed yes

I mean especially if you play on Xbox Live, where EVERYONE plays as Spidey. Seriously Spidey beating guys like Magneto and Iron Man What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 05:03 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

MvC Spiderman wins. MN Spiderman lacked moves and combos like much of the characters in the game. True he was able to pick up cars, but MvC Spiderman has the "Spider-Sting". We all know how dominant dragon punches are.

And i agree with Sixth_Winged. Marvel vs Capcom is the s**t. Hell, all of the vs series rock. I still play my MvC2 to this day.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 05:09 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Double post.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 05:09 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Grimm22
Agreed yes

I mean especially if you play on Xbox Live, where EVERYONE plays as Spidey. Seriously Spidey beating guys like Magneto and Iron Man What the f**k?

Dude, Magneto was AWESOME in Marvel Nemesis. rock Seriously, when played right, he was easily the most powerful character in that game. yes You know who sucked in that game though? Daredevil erm

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 05:58 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

venom sucked.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 06:02 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by batdude123
Dude, Magneto was AWESOME in Marvel Nemesis. rock Seriously, when played right, he was easily the most powerful character in that game. yes You know who sucked in that game though? Daredevil erm

Daredevil could have been better, but he wasnt the worst. From Marvel, it has to be Thing and Elektra imo.

You are right about Mags being one of the top in the game for Marvel. Him, Iron Man, Storm and Torch are easily the top.

I dont know how people complain about Spidey though. His projectile isnt as fast as IM or Storms, plus people dont seem to use the dodge very often. They think they can block everything, but thats not the case. Nemesis is a very tactical comic-like game.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 06:02 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by jrodslam
Daredevil could have been better, but he wasnt the worst. From Marvel, it has to be Thing and Elektra imo.

You are right about Mags being one of the top in the game for Marvel. Him, Iron Man, Storm and Torch are easily the top.

I dont know how people complain about Spidey though. His projectile isnt as fast as IM or Storms, plus people dont seem to use the dodge very often. They think they can block everything, but thats not the case. Nemesis is a very tactical comic-like game.

Yeah, Daredevil should've been A LOT better than he was. Him, along with Wolverine should've been better. Seriously, they made Wolverine slow as hell and they didn't show off his martial arts ability. For me, Thing was definitely the bottom of the heap.

You are right about Magneto, Iron Man, Storm, and Torch. Those four along with that one girl you play with in the end are the most powerful characters.

Spider-man is very powerful, and his web shooting balls are kind of fast, but they are nothing compared to Storm's lightning blasts. mad Uh, facing off against her I got so pissed (where you had to beat her with Wolverine). She just kept on striking me really fast. She stayed in the air basically the whole fight as well. I won that fight by just throwing barrels at her constantly.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 06:08 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by bigbran
venom sucked.

Yes he did. erm They downplayed him so much. no

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 06:14 AM
jrodslam

Yeah, Daredevil should've been A LOT better than he was. Him, along with Wolverine should've been better. Seriously, they made Wolverine slow as hell and they didn't show off his martial arts ability. For me, Thing was definitely the bottom of the heap.

You are right about Magneto, Iron Man, Storm, and Torch. Those four along with that one girl you play with in the end are the most powerful characters.

Spider-man is very powerful, and his web shooting balls are kind of fast, but they are nothing compared to Storm's lightning blasts. mad Uh, facing off against her I got so pissed (where you had to beat her with Wolverine). She just kept on striking me really fast. She stayed in the air basically the whole fight as well. I won that fight by just throwing barrels at her constantly.

Yea. The combo system in that game is very limited. Some of the Nemesis characters were cool indeed, but i had to stick with the Marvel ones just cause of DD and IM. Storm has to be the cheesiest character in the game. It took me about an hour to beat her in story mode. Thats when i really learned how to perfect the dodge lol. She was about to make me break my controller.laughing

Vemon and Spidey are cool to play with though. I just hope in the next one, they improve the combo system and add more characters.

MvC Spidey wrecks MN Spidey though.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 06:15 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

i thought hulk, punisher and cap were in the game, i was pretty pissed when i found out they werent.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 06:22 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by jrodslam
Yea. The combo system in that game is very limited. Some of the Nemesis characters were cool indeed, but i had to stick with the Marvel ones just cause of DD and IM. Storm has to be the cheesiest character in the game. It took me about an hour to beat her in story mode. Thats when i really learned how to perfect the dodge lol. She was about to make me break my controller.laughing

Vemon and Spidey are cool to play with though. I just hope in the next one, they improve the combo system and add more characters.

MvC Spidey wrecks MN Spidey though.

Yeah seriously. mad I was about to bust my controller as well. It was so cheap. Before you could make a move.... BAM! A blast of lightning comes and takes away like a fifth of your health. What was the deal with the health system anyway? Couldn't they have even ATTEMPTED at making a healing factor for Wolverine considering that's one of his main powers? That was stupid as well. All together, it was a pretty good game. Although, I had an easier time as Elektra beating Daredevil, than I had of Daredevil beating Elektra. embarrasment They did downplay Venom though. erm I can pretty much beat any character with any character, but some I just have an easier time doing that with. Magneto for me is the easiest to beat somebody. Seriously, all you have to do is go to an arena with a lot of cars. From there when the fight begins, just pick up a car with his magnetic powers and throw them at the other person. After that, you just keep doing the same damn thing until they're dead. laughing It takes like 15 seconds.

Spider-man DID have some really cool web combos in the rage state however. He could tie up somebody's arms or legs and flip over them and do a bunch of acrobatic stuff. Spider-man's rage was pretty cool. However, I've never played the Capcom vs. Marvel games.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 06:23 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by bigbran
i thought hulk, punisher and cap were in the game, i was pretty pissed when i found out they werent.

Yeah, they got killed in the beggining. erm It would've been really cool to play as Cap.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 06:25 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

or hulk, in a bame like that.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 06:28 AM
jrodslam

Yeah seriously. mad I was about to bust my controller as well. It was so cheap. Before you could make a move.... BAM! A blast of lightning comes and takes away like a fifth of your health. What was the deal with the health system anyway? Couldn't they have even ATTEMPTED at making a healing factor for Wolverine considering that's one of his main powers? That was stupid as well. All together, it was a pretty good game. Although, I had an easier time as Elektra beating Daredevil, than I had of Daredevil beating Elektra. embarrasment They did downplay Venom though. erm I can pretty much beat any character with any character, but some I just have an easier time doing that with. Magneto for me is the easiest to beat somebody. Seriously, all you have to do is go to an arena with a lot of cars. From there when the fight begins, just pick up a car with his magnetic powers and throw them at the other person. After that, you just keep doing the same damn thing until they're dead. laughing It takes like 15 seconds.

Spider-man DID have some really cool web combos in the rage state however. He could tie up somebody's arms or legs and flip over them and do a bunch of acrobatic stuff. Spider-man's rage was pretty cool. However, I've never played the Capcom vs. Marvel games.

I personally think the X-Men: Next Dimension game is better. Characters are more complete in their moves. Wolverine and Sabes actually get to turn on their healing factors. Plus the combos in that game are sick. I agree with you in saying Nemnesis wasnt a bad game depending on the character you played with. When i played as DD, dodging was my friend(much like how it is in the comics). When i fought people like Elektra, IM, Mags, Torch, Vemon or Spidey, i dodged alot to close the gaps and them deliver a nice ground to air combo for some nice damage.

Mags throwing Tanks and cars is cool till you fight someone who can catch them and throw it back lol. His defence wasnt the best in that game. Iron Man was super coll in it though. He just lacked a few mandatory moves. Spidey and Vemon rage combos are nice, but theres that dam time limit.

Youve never played any of the Marvel vs games? Aww man, youre really missing out on something classic.

X-Men vs Street Fighter
Marvel Superheroes vs Stree Fighter
Marvel vs Capcom
Marvel vs Capcom 2

You gotta try those one day man. Classic! Marvel Superheroes and X-Men:Childern of the Atom are some classics as well.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 06:36 AM