KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the thrash metal band.

Harry Potter and the thrash metal band.
Started by: Kram3r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kram3r

Shocked Harry Potter and the thrash metal band.

It was a quiet Friday afternoon in September. There was a slight breeze that gently cooled Harry's face as he walked down one of Hogwarts’ many hallways. Returning from a class to his quarters after a hard day there was a noise. This particular noise was inaudible from such a distance as it was produced from the far end of the hallway, it tickled Harry's curiosity.

As Harry walked with a particular stride of uncertainty the noise started to become clearer to Harry. Harry reached the door and peeked in. Harry was certain of what was producing the sounds but had to see it with his own eyes, instruments! Two Guitars, a Bass & a drum set. "Com'on in Harry! Take a seat and listen to us wail!" by Harry's surprised it was Ron, on bass guitar. "Since when did you join a band?!" Harry said with a clear tone of astonishment in his voice. "I joined about two weeks ago" Ron replied with a sense of pride. "Well...this explains why I haven't seen you for a while, who are you three?" Harry questioned. "I'm Darren" said a youngish boy with fair blonde hair holding a Fender Stratocaster. "I'm Zak!" replied another boy, who appeared to be as young as Darren but with long, fuzzy brown hair, who appear to be holding a Flying V. "And I'm Sarah." replied a young girl as she was slowly appeared from behind the drum set to shake Harry's hand. "Well...I'm Harry Potter, nice to meet you" Harry replied, a little taken away that the drummer was female and, very attractive.

"So what made you decide to join a band all of a sudden?!" Harry asked weirdly, kind of taken away from Ron's new hobby. "Because, I like you I randomly found these youngsters playing and I thought they were fantastic, they let me join! Apparently they need a bassist." Ron replied with the same reaffirming pride. "But you don't know how to play bass do you Ron?" Harry asked still a little confused. "I'm learning, from these great musicians here." said Ron glancing with a smile at his band mates. "Cool, So what kind of music do you guys play?" Harry asked. "Oh, that's the best bit! We play thrash metal!" Ron said excitingly. "Thrash metal?! Never heard of it." Harry replied, with a face of complete unknowing.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 11:37 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Part two coming soon.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 11:39 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

it's ok

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:37 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keith Talent
-

Awesome.

Very original, cant wait for more. big grin

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 10:36 PM
Keith Talent is currently offline Click here to Send Keith Talent a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Talent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote