KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Hermione/Draco fic

Hermione/Draco fic
Started by: seduce_me_draco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
seduce_me_draco
kiss me

Love Hermione/Draco fic

Chapter One

She woke with a start. Around her, everything lay still. Nothing stirred. Her delicate hands were gripping the mattress tightly, drenched with sweat. Her chest rose and fell rapidly. Dried Tears lingered on her otherwise smooth, rosy cheeks. It was Christmas. Her white night dress hung limply over her perfect body. The moonlight poured into the room and onto her trunk, which lay open at the opposite wall of the stone-built room. The drapes of the four-poster bed hung elegantly from the towering mahogany frame. She arose from the white as white bed covers. But why had she awoken? Not a sound emerged from the windless night, apart from the distant crackling of the common room fire. Deciding she could not go back to sleep, she tip-toed effortlessly down the worn spiral staircase.

The common room was dimly lit. A single book entitled: ‘Advanced Potion Making Volume 5’ lay on a table in the back corner. She had left it there the previous evening. Big armchairs and sofas littered the large, circular room. A single armchair stood immediately in front of the fire...

Hermione placed herself on an old leather armchair, next to the table in the back corner of the room and began to read the book. Minutes passed... Then hours... So deep was Hermione’s interest in the book, that she did not notice the hushed whimpers. Maybe only now, after the crackles of the fire had seized to a stop, the room was quiet enough to hear them.

Steadily, she put the book down. Rose to her feet, and strode across the room, as she stepped around the front of the chair, time seemed to freeze...

“It was cold in the other parts of the castle,”
Hermione stared, transfixed, at the boy who had just spoken. But how? Or Why? Hermione realized that neither of these questions could be answered by just staring at him. However, she couldn’t bring herself to speak. How did he get here? Hermione thought, reaching for her wand. But where was her wand?
“Don’t worry, I haven’t got mine,” he said softly.
Tears were streaming steadily down his pale cheeks. His usually icy glare was reduced to a simple, pleading look. His robes were crumpled and ragged. His blonde hair was ruffled. What had happened to him?

“What …” Hermione faltered, as she had just plucked up enough courage to begin. “What are you doing here?”
He tilted his head enquiringly before turning away. He closed his beautiful grey eyes. His hair, ruffled and matted, stood on end as he ran his frail hand through it.
“I have done something stupid. Really stupid.” And at this, he gave a stifled cry before giving way to choking tears. Should he tell her?
Fury was building rapidly insider her. Hermione could not control herself.
“How could you?” She shouted wildly. “You mean everything to me! I stopped him from hurting you for seven years Draco. SEVEN YEARS!”
Hermione collapsed heavily onto the floor. She was furious! At that moment of time, she could not think of anyone she hated more. She stood up and hit him. She hit him as hard as she could. She stormed out of the room and up the staircase to the dormitory.

It was long before she heard someone hurtling up the staircase and fall into the room. She hastily shut her eyes and pretended to be asleep. She sensed his slender body looming over her for minutes. Then she felt his weight on the end of her four poster bed.
“Honestly…I…” he paused. Tears still ran silently down his cheeks. “I didn’t know. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. I thought I was alone. I had… I had no clue that they were watching. I…”
Hermione held up her hand. “Come here,” she said. “We can talk later.”
Draco shifted up the bed. Towards the girl he longed to be with. He leant forward and kissed her cheek. He groaned softly as she undid the buttons of his robes. He gently began to lift the hem of her nightdress. She shivered slightly as she felt his hands gently brush her skin. She let her dress slip over her head. He stroked her delicate neck.
“How could you do this to me?” she murmured softly into his ear. She let her fingers run wild, hauling his robes from his body.
“No, how could you do this to me?” he purred. She giggled as she felt him inside her. He felt as if the moment could never end. The bliss was unimaginable.
Eventually, they both collapsed, side by side. Their heavy breathing the only sound for far. Her mind was still buzzing as she drifted off to sleep.

what do you think?

if harry potter is just a dream...please don't wake me up!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 06:14 PM
seduce_me_draco is currently offline Click here to Send seduce_me_draco a Private Message Find more posts by seduce_me_draco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
devifire

great story carry on
reading big grin

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 09:48 PM
devifire is currently offline Click here to Send devifire a Private Message Find more posts by devifire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

-blink- -blink- wow. write more!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 01:03 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

I'm not sure I understand it completely.
But continue.

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 11:18 PM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Brunette Angel
I'm not sure I understand it completely.
But continue.

what don't you understand?

i think harry's dead, and hermione and draco are getting it on.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:46 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seduce_me_draco
kiss me

tehe. i love hearing all ur comments lol. i hav already written a third of the second chapter. The main clues lie above ^^^ "It was Christmas." and "Dried Tears lingered on her otherwise smooth, rosy cheeks."

Do i need say more or can ne of u work it out???

Last edited by seduce_me_draco on Oct 21st, 2005 at 09:21 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 09:14 PM
seduce_me_draco is currently offline Click here to Send seduce_me_draco a Private Message Find more posts by seduce_me_draco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

Originally posted by seduce_me_draco
tehe. i love hearing all ur comments lol. i hav already written a third of the second chapter. The main clues lie above ^^^ "It was Christmas." and "Dried Tears lingered on her otherwise smooth, rosy cheeks."

Do i need say more or can ne of u work it out???

more.

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 08:38 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seduce_me_draco
kiss me

kk. only this time though! Right. You need to think back to the end of the hbp. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: What did Harry say? This is set next term and Hermione and Ron stayed at school while Harry went to find the missing horcruxes. If hermione and Draco are not worrying about the others finding them it is because the whole of Gryffindor Tower is empty. This is mainly because it is Christmas, because parents are too scared to keep their kids in school. If hermione stayed at Christmas wouldn't have ron stayed too? PS. don't read it <--- if you don't want the story to be spoiled!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 11:37 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 02:23 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Re: Hermione/Draco fic

Originally posted by seduce_me_draco
She giggled as she felt him inside her. He felt as if the moment could never end. The bliss was unimaginable.
Eventually, they both collapsed, side by side. Their heavy breathing the only sound for far.

Quite possibly the most graphic thing I've heard in the Least Graphically Possible Way...

please respond to my PM Thorin

Last edited by Barker on Oct 25th, 2005 at 05:01 AM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 04:55 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seduce_me_draco
kiss me

eek! Okey dokey guys. I have a brilliant idea. I need to figure out how good my descriptoin was so please answer this:

Who is the fic between?

Where are they?

What time of day is it?

What time of year is it?

Who has been killed?

How old do you think they are?

WHo else is there?

I think that will do 4 now cos it is 00:16am here in england. night x

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 11:17 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Who is the fic between?

Where are they?

What time of day is it?

What time of year is it?
Winter, Christmas vacation

Who has been killed?
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Ron, I think that's who

about 17 or 18, I'm guessing. around seventh book, middle part.....

Who else is there?
At the school, just Draco and Hermione

Happy Halloween

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 03:24 AM
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

do you have more?

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 07:07 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

more please, my dear big grin

Who is the fic between?
Hr/D
Where are they?
Hoggy Hoggy Hogwarts, Gryfindor Common Room
What time of day is it?
Early morning/late night
What time of year is it?
Christmas, winter hollidays
Who has been killed?
If you haven't read book 6 don't read that-----> [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Dumbledore and maybe Ron? I think Harry will die.
17-18
Who else is there?
Proffessors, a few kids, Ginny

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 11:23 AM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

gud story xxxx

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 01:32 AM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

write more its great

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 08:19 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

omg i love your story! please write more!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 04:05 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

Please do... The story is absolutely awesome!!! big grin yOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!!!!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 03:40 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

this is a great story keep it up

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:09 PM
harrypotterluvr is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterluvr a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

when's she gonna post again?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 11:45 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote