KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Who believes in horoscopes?

Who believes in horoscopes?
Started by: Ronny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Who believes in horoscopes?

I don't really, I dont base my life over them but sometimes they can be kind of accurate.. blink then you go all "Woah.. dude. Miss Cleo is stalking me!"

Well I was looking at my horoscope cause its kind of entertaining.

"Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)

Your anticipation may be building, but you still must deal with the emotional issues that have come to your attention before you get to relax. Don't let your thoughts of what's just around the corner take your mind off the very real dilemma you now face. The next couple of days are crucial to the weeks ahead, so don't squander your intellectual energy on the wrong thing."

I don't know if its close, cause it nothing is making compleate sence at the moment.. but I've been worring about my boyfriend leaving me and its gotten in the way of our relationship in a way... so iunno..

But then i was reading compatibility stuff and it said
"Aries and Aquarius get along famously right from the get-go - you both love new beginnings, the excitement of starting over and enthusiastically sharing your dreams with each other. You need your independence and your partner needs emotional detachment. This means you'll always have the freedom and space you need with each other. Your Aquarius can be a bit of a know-it-all, though, and with your quick temper, a good-natured argument can quickly turn into a full-out brawl. On the bright side, this mentally stimulating relationship will rarely have any dull moments."

Thats pretty close too.

The stars are telling my future

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 06:34 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

where did you find that??

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 06:38 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ronny
I don't really, I dont base my life over them but sometimes they can be kind of accurate.. blink then you go all "Woah.. dude. Miss Cleo is stalking me!"

Well I was looking at my horoscope cause its kind of entertaining.

"Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)

Your anticipation may be building, but you still must deal with the emotional issues that have come to your attention before you get to relax. Don't let your thoughts of what's just around the corner take your mind off the very real dilemma you now face. The next couple of days are crucial to the weeks ahead, so don't squander your intellectual energy on the wrong thing."

I don't know if its close, cause it nothing is making compleate sence at the moment.. but I've been worring about my boyfriend leaving me and its gotten in the way of our relationship in a way... so iunno..

But then i was reading compatibility stuff and it said
"Aries and Aquarius get along famously right from the get-go - you both love new beginnings, the excitement of starting over and enthusiastically sharing your dreams with each other. You need your independence and your partner needs emotional detachment. This means you'll always have the freedom and space you need with each other. Your Aquarius can be a bit of a know-it-all, though, and with your quick temper, a good-natured argument can quickly turn into a full-out brawl. On the bright side, this mentally stimulating relationship will rarely have any dull moments."

Thats pretty close too.

The stars are telling my future

Kinda violent aren't you?

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 06:43 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Originally posted by BlackSunshine
where did you find that??
hahaha myspace

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 06:44 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Originally posted by LethalFemme
Kinda violent aren't you?
Kind of...

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 06:44 AM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

hahaha myspace

hmm...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 06:45 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Exactly laughing out loud

My boy scratched me messed I think I have rabies.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 06:50 AM
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

Kind of...

We all can be. happy

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 06:50 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 06:58 AM