KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Thoughts and ideas for Book seven

Thoughts and ideas for Book seven
Started by: Regulus A Black

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

Question Thoughts and ideas for Book seven

I just thought that we could have a thread where we can discuss each others theories about what might happen in book 7.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 09:17 AM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

I have an idea of what i think is going to happen in book 7. I believe that RAB is Regulus Black. I believe this because of the locket that nobody could open in the House of Black. I also believe that he is not dead as we have been told and that he will somehow help harry triumph over voldemort in the end. the reason i don't think that Regulus is dead is because in book three we were told that Peter Pettigrew was dead and he infact was not dead and became a major character in that book. In book four we were told that barty crouch jr. was dead and he infact was not dead and he became a major part of that book. now in book five we were told that Regulus Black is dead, but he has not become a major part of the book, perhaps because JKR was not ready for him to make is appearance, she had to give us more clues as to who he was and what he did.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 09:21 AM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hey dudes

yerp probely... i think in book 7 harry will get somthing of domboldores and that will play a major part in the book 7

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 09:48 AM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nritzau

hey i think that voldermort will kill harry.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 08:16 AM
nritzau is currently offline Click here to Send nritzau a Private Message Find more posts by nritzau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

no expression

This belongs in the Regular Potter Forum. And then, It'll be closed there for being a duplicate.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 08:49 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
no expression

This belongs in the Regular Potter Forum. And then, It'll be closed there for being a duplicate.

alright...lets not say that. it totally makes the person who started the thread feel stupid. And besides, i have made many threads that are duplicates and none of them have ever been closed.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nritzau
hey i think that voldermort will kill harry.

um.....yeah, so do I. and this is why..........(i made a thread on what i am about to say)

So Harry, Ron, and Hermione will NOT go back to Hogwarts. But what I think is that harry is one of the Horcuxes! When voldemort tried to kill harry as a child, he put part of himself into harry. That was why he became weak for so long. And that is why harry has some of the characteristics of Voldemort. Because part of voldemort is in him! so in the end of the book, i think harry and voldemort will realize at the same time that harry is the key to killing voldemort (after harry has destroyed all of the other horcruxes). so harry will have to kill himself to be able to defeat voldemort.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 08:52 PM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

i also think that the trio wont go back to school because at the end of book 6 it said that Harry was very unlikely o return.

on the channel 9 news some weeks back JKR was on there and she said that she was going to kill off 2 main characters and i know for a fact that one of them will be Harry. the reason being is because she said that she didn't want to continue the Harry Potter series after book 7 was completed and she didn't want anyone else continuing on after her so in order to do that she has to kill off the main character, Harry Potter.

I think that in the end Harry will defeat Voldermort but will die along with him.

Im not sure who the 2nd character JKR will kill off cause im not entirely sure.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:10 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cassiebee4

i say hagrid, but i dono. i dont think it will be anyone else in the trio cause they kinda hafta "live on to tell the story" kinda thing.

hey.....what if it is like lord of the rings, and in the end, we find out that Ron and Hermione wrote the whole story of Harry potter. You know? like to tell their story. what if it was like that?!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:37 AM
cassiebee4 is currently offline Click here to Send cassiebee4 a Private Message Find more posts by cassiebee4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote