KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Grey Times (a tt fan fic)

Grey Times (a tt fan fic)
Started by: jpupbob

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jpupbob
lone wolf... thats me

Grey Times (a tt fan fic)

Chp.1
One more day in everyone's life, even for the Teen Titans today wasn't exactly exciting… until Beep Beep Beep “titans trouble” Robin shouted when the alarm went off.

“what is the trouble?” asked Starfire.

“Dono but its right outside the tower.” replied Robin. Raven was meditating when the alarms sounded. Everyone was in the main room when she got there.

“Titans c’mon we need to see what's…” Robin was interrupted by something fly through the glass window and land right in front of him.

“Slade’s drones.” said the angered Robin who was now clenching his fists at the drone whose bottom half was missing. A moment later the rest of it came crashing through and hit the door just after Raven walked in.

“what the?” Everyone ran out the front door to go face the drones and whatever was disposing of them. As the Titans rounded the corner they heard a alarming roar that even shook Raven up a little, then another dispatched drone was throne over there heads.

“Wow dudes! Is that a giant white lizard?” was Beast Boys voice behind robin.

“Seems to be that way.” Robin answered the very surprised, and slightly interested Beast Boy.

‘no way’ thought Raven. ‘I know what that is. But they’ll find out anyway so ill keep quite.’

The giant lizard now turned its head towards the new threat. Wings furled opened as it roared again.

“that’s not a giant lizard it a...” was all Robin could get out before another drone got smacked with a white tail that was as dangerous (if not more dangerous) as a flail.

“It’s a dragon.” finished Cyborg for him.

“please friends what is this ‘dragon’ you speak about?” asked Star who was very interested.

“Dude I thought those were only in fairy tail books and a couple of movies.” said Beast Boy.

“I guess not. Titans go!” shouted Robin but was to late for the moment he said that the dragon wings spread to an incredible length and lifted it of the ground then collapsed against its body as it dived into the deep blue crisp water surrounding the tower splashing everyone and sending ripples onto the water. It was gone.

“Raven are you ok? You look well a little paler than usual.” but Robin didn't get and answer for Raven was already hastily walking towards the door and to her room.

plz post feadback
and for those how dont know what a flail is

Attachment: flail for story.gif
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:37 AM
jpupbob is currently offline Click here to Send jpupbob a Private Message Find more posts by jpupbob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jpupbob
lone wolf... thats me

oh and sorry for muti postes but i might take a while to post another chapter. oh yea my first fan fic ever! ( this dont cound as fist post)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:40 AM
jpupbob is currently offline Click here to Send jpupbob a Private Message Find more posts by jpupbob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jpupbob
lone wolf... thats me

tell me when to post the next chapter cuz i got it right hear for ya.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 10:53 AM
jpupbob
lone wolf... thats me

fine. ill just post it already. rolling on floor laughing im energatic Happy Dance bunny
Chp.2
“dude what's her problem?” Beast Boy asked as the Titans went inside (after finding all the drones destroyed).

“don't know but I wouldn't get on her nerves if I were you. Member what happened with dr. Light.” Cyborg answered whispering at the last line.

“fine whatever. Hey Cyborg wanna play gamestation?” Beast Boy was a bit anxious.

“sure.” Cyborg’s face lit up at the chance to beat BB at gamestation again.

“Raven? Raven are you there? Raven open up. What's wrong?” Robin was asking through the door.

“what do you want?” Ravens voice echoed in Robins head.

“tell me what's wrong. You know I wont give up. I can tell something's wrong.” Robins voice shot back through the door.

“I’m fine really.” answered Raven. The alarms sounded again.

“go ill be right out” said Raven.

“fine. But you'll haveto tell me sooner or later.” Raven winched as he said that.

“Cyborg what's the matter?” as Robin ran in the main room once again.

“donno just something's wrong, fighting, fire, and a something that’s flying around that people cant recognize.” Cyborg answered.

“inset that called a u.f.o.?” came BB’s annoying comment.

“just shut it.” Robin yelled as everyone headed for the garage.

The Titans got there just in time to see that same dragon fighting more of Slade’s drones.

“Titans go!” shouted Robin. Yet Raven felt another presets there with them.

“Ekkk!!!!!” screamed Starfire as she saw yet another dragon appear from the sky and bring her down. The problem was this dragon was jet black and the other one they encountered before was pure white. Only Raven noticed this though. Starfire couldn't get up, the dragon was to heavy. Only then did the white dragon come back to attention by pushing the heavy dragon of Starfire and roaring at it. The titans were totally confused each one staring at the dragons who were roaring at each other like BB and Cy arguing over what kind of pizza they should get only this was louder, ‘much’ louder. The white dragons tail swung through the air at Robin but he ducked out of reflexes. Surprisingly the tail still hit something but it wasn't Robin, it was another of Slade’s drones who was ready for an attack. Another drone was coming at the white dragon but then a blood red, sun yellow, and orange flame engulfed it and burnt it to a crisp.

“wow” was all anyone could say. The dragons started roaring at each other again. When they were done they both unfurled there wings but before the could lift of Robin shouted at them which made them look at him.

“why are you hear? What do you want? Why were Slade’s drones chasing you?” Robins voice got to a near shout at the end of his speech. That made the dragons stare at him then survey the rest of the Titans. Now the dragons made a rumbling sound that was in a undertone way. Then the white dragon must have said something that upset the other dragon for it went crazy and started roaring again that sounded like ranting.

“I don't think we should let them at it for much longer” Ravens voice cut into the roaring. But it was to late the black dragon was already advancing on its counterpart for an attack.
‘Wham’ was the sound of the black dragons tail on the white dragons head. It didn't sound pretty either. A growl emitted from the white dragon as it was about to lounge back. But once again the Titans stopped them.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:17 PM
jpupbob
lone wolf... thats me

Chp.2
“stop” Starfire flew right in between the two fighting dragons. There were a few more growls from each dragon but they stopped. Then the black dragon finally had enough and flew away. The white dragon stayed and just laid down. It now had everyone's attention. (I’m just going to call them white and black for now). White stood up and fell over unconscious.

“oh my god” Beast Boy finally exploded with words.

“What just happened? Is that truly a dragon? What is one doing hear? And why were we just standing there for?” Beast Boy pointed and gestured with his hands when he talked as everyone walked over to the dragon.

“seems the dragon passed out. Yes. Donno and donno again.” came Cyborg’s voice to answer Beast Boy.

“Wonder if its alright?” wondered Robin to himself not noticing he was speaking out loud.

“I think it will be fine.” Robin was startled to here Raven since she had been almost dead quite almost all the time.

“how do you know?” said Robin a little more eagerly than he intended.

“because look at these scales. There harder than a diamond.” but it wasn't Raven who answered but Cyborg. Just then something miraculous happened… the ‘dragon’ started turning slowly into a girl only in rags with the most odd colored hair: turquoise. Another thing Raven noticed when this ’girl’ was a dragon she had grey eyes and a line of turquoise fur replacing spines running along her back. Black had grey eyes and red fur going down its back. ‘hmm opposite fur but both have grey eyes’ Raven thought to herself.

“lets get back to the tower with her.” Robin nodded his head towards the girl. When they got back to the tower Cyborg ran a few tests on the girl and confirmed that she was perfectly fine except that she was a bit thin.

“Ugg. Where am I?” the girl was finally awake but no one was there so she quietly got out of the strange bed and went out of the room. ‘they think I’m strange cuz I’m a dragon, ha I’ve seen weirder that me.’ she silently thought in her head.

“what are we going to do with her?” Robin shook his head as he said it.

“may we be friends with her?” asked Starfire but didn't get an answer for there was a crash the door opened to revile a odd dog with black ears and a spotted body with grey eyes and a tiny turquoise dot on its head that only Raven noticed.

“hey that’s a lycaon pictus. Pretty odd to see one here there endangered.” Cyborg said.

“a what that’s pretty what?” Beast Boy asked with true wonder.

“nevermind.” mumbled Cyborg.

Starfire was already interacting with the dog. “come here little doggy. C'mon its ok. We wont hurt you.” the dog slowly walked over to Starfire and sniffed her hand then licked it.

“your so cute!” Starfire squealed with joy.

“Robin may we keep him?” asked Star.

“donno where'd it come from?” Robin was cautious from Ravens look. Beast Boy looked at it then turned into it… only deference was his spots and that he was green. It turned out the dog stayed and sometimes even went out to fight crime with them but the started to wonder where the girl was. Starfire was in a fight Beast Boy about what to name the dog. Star wanted to call it Pookie and Beast Boy wanted to name it Scout.

“Scout!” yelled Beast Boy.

“Pookie!!!” Star shouted back. They stayed at it until Robin and Cyborg broke them up.

“why not name it Scout Pookie, and put dog tags around its neck.” came Ravens sarcastic voice.

“Perfect!” Star and Beast Boy said in unison. The dog seemed to take to it pretty well.

Well please post feedback and I have a picture of a African wild dog or Cape hunting dog ( scientific name: lycaon pictus) for you. i understand when you cant post... confused

Attachment: awd fo com.gif
This has been downloaded 68 time(s).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 01:38 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

ok...first of all i like your story, you should post more. And if you don't mind i would like to give you a few friendly suggestions.
1.) describe things so they become clearer. you did great at sometimes and others weren't.
2.) try not to use abbreviations like BB, because they aren't in stories.
3.) make events last a little longer.
4.) one or two spelling errors but nothing to complain about
other than that i thought the story was great. especially how you made Starfire act. it reminded me of her.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 12:54 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jpupbob
lone wolf... thats me

ty so much ive been dieing for freedback!!! about the suggestions: will do. um what do you think about the charectars? big grin thank you again
o and what do you mean by clearer? if you mean getting answers that will haveto wait.

Last edited by jpupbob on Aug 18th, 2005 at 04:51 AM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 04:36 AM
jpupbob
lone wolf... thats me

i have a picture of a dragon i found of the internet that has the kind of mane i mean so here. o and *takes big gulp of air* i might be able to get a picture of the dragon for i drew it and it most likly will be done through a digadle camra so dont expect the best. wait i didnnt get my dragon of this one but the wings are alot alike (i only have a pic with the wings folded so look at this dragons wings).

Attachment: flyingdragon16.jpg
This has been downloaded 61 time(s).

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 05:23 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

ok...what i meant clearer i meant what was going on...but it is awesome all the same. it wasn't that big of a deal. the character's seem realistic to me...especially Raven, Beast Boy, and Starfire.
you can draw??? i cannot...i am the worst drawer in the world.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:02 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jpupbob
lone wolf... thats me

i can draw but that dragon wasnt mine. like i said before i might be able to get a picture of a dragon a drew that is the girl from this fan fic when shes a dragon. drawing is fun its like a game you can do anything you want and it will still be art. and trust me you dont suck. wink o and before i forget... thanks for the complament on Starfire. well i gtg now bye big grin V
lol heres somtin funny: cool smile rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing eek! laughing
Happy Dance

Last edited by jpupbob on Aug 20th, 2005 at 02:16 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 02:13 AM
jpupbob
lone wolf... thats me

Chp.4
(Blue for the girl regular for everything else) (simple plan: ‘welcome to my life’ explains the girls life pretty well until the Titans came along)
Prologue to next chapter: “Pookie!!!” came Stars worried and scared voice.
In the other room Beast Boy was shouting too “Scout!!!” Scout Pookie was gone.

“I cant take this much longer” came a panting voice. Four black figures with pistols were on her tail, they had already shot her in the right shoulder and were now trying to aim for her legs to trip her.

“c’mon little girl it wont hurt… much.” shouted one of the black figures.

“life goes on why don't you” an unusual voice crept into the scene. A voice she new to well. It came from atop the building in front of the girl then leapt down to meet her.

“Br…” he cut her of from a short nod towards the guys who were chasing here.

“trouble?” he whispered to her then saw her shoulder. He boiled with rage.

“id run if I were you.” said the girl directing it to the men who had shot her.

“Hey Robin would you get the door?” Cyborg yelled from his room after there was a knock on the metal door.

“fine whatever.” Robin shouted back. But when the door opened to revile the girl (the one that can turn into a dragon) that they had met about a month earlier Robin was in total shock until she fell into his arms unconscious.

“Cyborg! You might want to get you metal but down here!” Robin yelled after coming to his senses.

“Why? What's wrong?” Cyborg was now curious enough to come down and look.

“holy ****! Is that…” Cyborg couldn't finish.

“that girl that was a dragon we saw a month ago, ya.” Robin finished for him right when the rest of the Titans came down. The Teen Titans put the girl in a bed to let her sleep but Cyborg said that she had a bullet logged in her right shoulder. Raven came in to see if see can do anything.

“is there anything I can do Cyborg?” Raven asked kindly.

“I don't know.” Cyborg answered.

“can I try something?” Raven asked.

“uh sure. As long as it doesn't kill her.” Cyborg said.

“black humor Cyborg?” Raven noticed a hint of laughter in his voice.

“just get on with it.” Cyborg was getting a bit anxious and annoyed. So Raven concentrated on her powers an in attempt to pull the bullet out with her powers. Her hands were glowing black.

“crap!” Raven shouted.

“what happened?” Cyborg was curious now.

“I cant pull it out… it just wont come out of her shoulder.” Raven was a little mad but not to boiling point.

“why not?” Cyborg asked.

“I think its protected by magic…” an odd tone crept into her voice as she said it. Just then the girl sat up awake.

“dam, bullets hurt like hell.” came her unfamiliar voice.

“your awake.” Raven was a bit surprised.

“ya this bullet took a great deal on you.” Cyborg was now being scientific.

(to sum it up the girl turned her hand into a dragon claw and pulled the bullet out. She stayed and fought crime a little and stayed at the tower… for now.)

Last edited by jpupbob on Aug 22nd, 2005 at 11:51 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:46 AM
jpupbob
lone wolf... thats me

will someone else post feedback? not that i dont enjoy talking to you saratin but nobody has said stuff like need more answeres!!!! and if you dont post more then ill haveto light the torches. thanks for the feedback saratin... post more everyone! be nice to me like saratin

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:49 AM
jpupbob
lone wolf... thats me

one more thing. i got school so i wont have as much time to write. i love this song!

Last edited by jpupbob on Aug 22nd, 2005 at 11:58 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:55 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

my story only one person posted, and it was my best friend here, and no one else posted after that. i just keep on writting anyway.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 07:21 PM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

It's pretty good, though there are some changes that could be made. It could be a little longer and more detail could be used (just a smidge for both, though). If you need any serious help, try sending me a copy of the chapter (email to [email protected]) and I'll go through it and send you back a revised version of it. I watch the show a lot and I have to say, the characters are very similar to how you portray them in your story.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:57 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jpupbob
lone wolf... thats me

thanks guys. well kingdubya i will send you the next chapter when i finish. sorry but recently ive been doing these quizes on quizilla.com so im going to go work on the next chapter... i wonder... nvm so ill ttyl thank bye.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 02:18 AM
jpupbob
lone wolf... thats me

also the part at the end of chp. 4 with the claw and everything scratch that i got more in the next chp. about that so just forget it. it leads farther into the mist...ooo spooky O_o mabey i should say it goes deeper into the story...

Last edited by jpupbob on Aug 26th, 2005 at 02:47 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 02:39 AM
jpupbob
lone wolf... thats me

dont say this is odd because im a girl but Daniel Radcliffe is so hot in the forth movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drools at picture of him* Daniel Radcliffe is the guy who plays harry potter in the movies.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 02:45 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

don't think you're weird. why would we think that?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 07:05 PM
jpupbob
lone wolf... thats me

because i am. its true. eldest!!!!! sorry i couldnt help myself. but i finally got eldest!!! (yey!!!) *does little happy dance* i cant post as often cuz i got school now so dont expect one daily k? i also haveto read 30 min each day. (its not hard its just i wont be able to get on as much.) ttyl mabey ill get one up soon.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 11:19 PM