KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Fate Will Bring Us Together - Updates very rare

Do You Like My Story?
This poll is closed.
Yes, it's GREAT! 59 72.84%
Yeah, it's good. 7 8.64%
It's okay. 8 9.88%
It's rubbish 3 3.70%
It's THE WORST THING I EVER READ!!!! 4 4.94%
Total: 81 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fate Will Bring Us Together - Updates very rare
Started by: PinkDi@monds

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Harry And Ginny

This starts at Bill and Fleur's wedding, with Ginny in her bedroom. You are Ginny Weasley, so it's in 2nd person.

You sat and stared out of your bedroom window, wishing that you were still dating your ex-boyfriend-Harry Potter-, that the greatest wizard ever- Albus Dumbledore-, was still alive and that everything would be okay. You sighed and got off your windowsill, which you were sitting on, and looked in your full-lenth mirror at yourself. You didn't look at all bad, in your cream, sleeveless bridesmaid dress, with your red hair falling around your shoulders.
'Knock, knock'
"Come in," you said. Hermione came into your room and smiled at you. You forced a smile back at her, trying to be happy on your brother's wedding day, even if you disliked his bride.
"You okay?" she asked you.
"Yeah, of course!" you lied.
"Ginny, you can't fool me. You and Harry haven't even looked at each other all day. What happened?" she asked, coming over to you and looking you dead in the eye.
"We split up. He said he was putting me in danger, because You-Know-Who hurts the ones Harry loves," you confessed, biting your lip, refusing to cry, "I knew it would happen someday, i just hoped we could have had more time."
"Oh, Ginny. I'm so sorry," Hermione put her arm around you. "But you have to be strong. I'm not saying you're being stupid and weak, but V-V-V...You-Know-Who is strong, and we all need to be on our guard. Come on, come down to the party. The food's out."
You wiped your eyes, because a tear or two had fallen from them, and smiled at Hermione.
"I know. Right, let's go."
You linked arms and went into the back yard, where there was a long table filled with plates of food. You grabbed a plate and some food and sat on the wall with Hermione, both of you eating.
"Omigod," you whispered frantically as Harry came out of the house and down the pathway to the garden. "Hermione...."
"Act cool, it's okay, act like he's not there. Talk to me." Hermione looked at you and continued, "So, is your mum letting you go to Hogwarts if it opens?"
"Yeah, she says everywhere's the same now, but maybe Hogwarts is that little bit safer, I mean, most of the teachers are in the Order, and I can bet if it does open, there'll be more Aurors and spels guarding it. I'm not sure if I really want to go though, to be away from them for so long..." you said.
Just then Harry came over to you both.
"Hey. What you guys up to?" Harry asked.
"Just talking about Hogwarts and stuff." Hermione answered. "Ginny was saying it's probably a little safer, but she doesn't want to be away from her family for so long...I'm the same, really. I think I'll go back for a term but then study at home." She glanced at Harry quickly, making you curious, but you stopped yourself asking "what?".
"So what about you Harry?" you asked, trying to shake off the glance Hermione gave Harry. Fat chance. Another glance, even though Harry didn't see it.
"I'm going to Godrics Hollow, visit my parents graves, then find the Hor-crux..." he paused after 'Hor' but it obviously came out anyway.
"Did you say HORCRUX?!?!" you knew about them because you had read about a guy in the Daily Prophet who made one, and it got destroyed, and his body died of old age a few days after he was sent to Ascaban. Either that or the depression killed him. "And...that's where you went, the night he died, wasn't it?" Suddenly you understood the glances Hermione made, and Harry was so daft he told you. If it was anyone else, you would have said he was stupid, but he wasn't anyone else; he was Harry, and even though he dumped you, it was for your safety and he was still wonderful and you liked him more than anyone, or anything, in the world. Maybe even love...but no, you mustn't think of that now, when he was there talking to you. You had to forget about him, he was a friend, now. You had to remember why he did it, and think of the future. But all you could think of was settling down with Harry in the future...You dragged your mind back to the conversation, where Harry was looking sheepish, and Hermione was glaring at him for telling.
"Uh huh," Harry said, looking at his feet. "Don't say anything to anyone."
"My lips are sealed," you joked and pretended to pull a zip across your lips.
He looked up and smiled. You always felt yourself go weak when he smiled, especially your knees. Good job you were sitting down, or you would have felt your knees crumbling and collapsed or something. He had the most gorgey (gorgeous- yes i know i took this out of the Georgia Nicolson series by Lou Rennison *sticks out tongue* so what?) smile...
"Thanks," Harry interrupted your mind (which is a plus, really), and looked you in the eye. You felt yourself melt into the garden wall...he kept staring into your hazel-brown eyes with his own marvy (marvellous) emerald green ones...the sounds of your love letter to him -that you sent in your 1st year- came haunting back... 'His eyes are as green as a fresh pickled toad..'. You shuddered inwardly at the thought of it.
Harry tore his eyes away from you when Hermione started talking to him about something that you weren't listening. You joined in the conversation but weren't really aware of what you were talking about; you were just saying things like "Yeah", "I know", "Uh huh" etc., while gazing at Harry and thinking about every time he kissed you, whenever he held your hand and when he just sat with you on his lap or snuggled up to him in the common room...
After an hour a so it started to get dark, and everyone went inside, except you, Harry, Hermione and Ron. Hermione and Ron had been acting differently with each other all year, and they were in their best moods tonight, and you smiled to yourself at the thought of them finally hooking up. Hermione had told you she had always fancied him a bit, but when he got with Lavendar she was really jealous and she really wanted to be with him. While they where flirting with each other, Harry pulled you to one side.
"Ginny, we're friends right? I'm sorry about...stuff, but you know why it happened. And if Hermione and Ron..." he trailed off and looked at them both, the both of them laughing at something one of them had said,
"If Hermione and Ron hit it off-which I'm pretty sure they will, and tonight, by the looks of things-then you're gonna need someone who isn't all loved up to be your mate. I understand," you finished his sentence for him.
"Yeah," he smiled at you again, and you leaned against the fence, just in case, "Anyway, c'mon, let's go back."
Somehow, in the time you and Harry had been been talking behind them, Hermione and Ron had ended up so close to each other Hermione was practically sitting on Ron, and they were gazing into each others eyes, totally oblivious to the fact that you and Harry had gone from their sides.
"C'mon, let's leave them. We can spy from the window." he added and pointed to the porch window at your crestfallen face; you wanted to spy and you wanted to badly.
"Okay," your whispered brightly, if that was possible.
You watched Ron and Hermione chatting and flriting from the porch's tiny window, and after a while, they kissed. One minute they were both laughing, then gazing into each others eyes, then kissing. It made you pang for Harry, but you knew that you were over, and, even though it was tearing you apart, it was safer for you that way. You had to act tough, because you hated crying. Especially in front of Harry, and you didn't want to make him feel guilty. But no matter how many times you rolled this over in your head, you wished to be with Harry. You didn't care if it injured you.
When Hermione and Ron broke apart, you and Harry snuck into the kitchen, pretending you hadn't seen anything. Fifteen minutes and two slices of cake later, Hermione and Ron came into the kitchen. They had been holding hands, but when Ron saw Mrs Weasley looking at Harry and trying to get him to eat more, they broke apart.
"Gotta go," you said to Harry, left the table and went over to Hermione. "What happened!" you asked her, excitedly. You were an excellent lier when you wanted to be.
"Upstairs," Hermione said.
You went into your room, where Hermione would be sleeping that night, and sat on your bed.
"Well?! Spill!!"
"Well...we kissed."
"Oh my god!! Wow, good for you!"
"I know!" Hermione gushed.
"So, what else? Are you seeing him?" you grinned.
"Well, I think so!"
Just then there was a knock at your door.
"Come in," you called. Ron poked his head around the door.
"Can I talk to Hermione?" His face was like a tomato; he looked like he was on fire, mixed with his red hair.
"Sure," Hermione agreed, blushing a little.
"Er, alone," Ron hinted. You grinned, got up and left, raising your eyebrows over your shoulder at Hermione, who blushed some more. When you were on the first floor landing, Harry was sitting in the old rocking chair, polishing his Firebolt. He didn't notice you had came out of your bedroom, so you stood and watched him for a minute.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 03:24 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

"Hey, Harry." you greeted after a while.
"Oh, hi Ginny. What do you reckon's going on in there?" he nodded his head in the direction of your door.
"I have a hunch, but let's find out for sure," you replied, pulling Fred abd George's Extendable Ears out of your pocket.
"You love your gossip, don't you?" Harry grinned and put down his Firebolt and came over to you.
"Well, of course. Now you know, come to me when you want to know anything about anyone. I guarantee I can tell you about anyone at school. Try me." you grinned back.
"Right...why is Smith (you know the one from Hufflepuff; he was in the DA) such a tosser?" Harry challenged.
"He has always been one, but it could be something to do with the fact that he's jealous of you. Well, he was before yesterday. So I heard, but I'm modest," you said. Yesterday you had split up with Harry.
"Is that true? How do you know?" Harry narrowed his eyes at you.
"Maybe, and I have resourses...old dates..."
"Corner?"
"Man, I am so transparent. Not that I care, he told me before i ditched him. Idiot," you rolled your eyes at the thought of him. "Anyway, let's listen." You poked one end of the Ear through the door and put the other end to your ear.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 03:26 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amber9
Well...it happens

nice! i like how it is from Ginny's point of view.

post more soon! smile

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 03:44 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

AHH i love it!!! POST MORE!!!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 04:23 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

really good ! hope you post mroe soon !

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 05:25 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

yes yes post more

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 06:40 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

This is great!!!!!!!!!!!! Harry and Ginny are perfect for each other!!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 07:14 PM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HPRox90
This is great!!!!!!!!!!!! Harry and Ginny are perfect for each other!!!

Have to disagree there.... big grin laughing out loud

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 07:37 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

LOL!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:04 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

thanks! here's more:

You and Harry had been talking for quite a bit, so it was hard to tell exactly what had happened.
"So, when?" Hermione asked.
"I dunno, when's the first trip?" Ron answered.
"I'll let you know, and then we'll go," Hermione replied.
"Come on then, Harry and Ginny will be waiting."
You hastily tugged on the end of the Ear and took one huge step over to the rocking chair, that Harry was already sitting in. Wow, he was fast. Well, faster than you, anyway.
"Oh, hi guys." Ron said. "Er, you can go back in no-"
"Come down here, Ron, Ginny, your Aunt Bessie's here!" Mr Weasley called up the stairs. You groaned. Aunt Bessie was about 67 and was one of those people who was always saying stuff like "Why, you've grown!", "Come and give your old auntie a kiss!" and giving you boiled sweets. And because you were only girl in your family, she bought you horrible frilly dresses and treated you like you were six, not sixteen. You and Ron both went downstairs with forced smiles on your lips.
"Oh, darlings! You've grown so much when I last seen you! I can remember when you where this small!" she put her hand level with her hips. She was sitting down, so it was considerably small.
"Hello," you greeted through gritted teeth.
"Oh, darling, give your auntie a kiss!" she cried.
"Uh, I gotta go get a drink. You want one?" you said, hastily.
"Oh, if you don't mind, deary,"
"Tell you what, I'll help you," Ron volenteered and stood up. You both went into the kitchen. "Phew, that was close."
"Yeah, well, go upstairs and get Harry and Hermione, so we've got a reason to escape." you said, and got out four glasses and a mug (you, Ron, Harry, Hermione, Aunt Bessie), some fresh orange and a tea-bag. You poured it and waited for Ron. Then you put the tea-bad in the pot and heated it up. "Do you want a biscuit/cookie, Aunt?"
"Yes please, darling!"
"Hurry up, Ron..." you murmered as you poured the tea. Just then the trio came into the kitchen. "Oh, finally! They're for you guys, and this is for Aunt B." You carried the tea and biscuits/cookies to her and said "I'm sorry, Aunt, but Hermione has a headache, so could we be excused."
"Oh, yes, that's fine. Bye, children!"
"My God, she is so annoying." you flopped down onto the bed.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:25 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

and i love this pic, even though Harry and Ginny totally dont match:

Attachment: fate.jpg
This has been downloaded 801 time(s).

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:38 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

i tried to make a siggy for myself out of it, but theres too many KBs:

Attachment: fate2.jpg
This has been downloaded 784 time(s).

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:39 PM
HPRox90
Auror

POST, POST, POST!!! LOL!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:04 PM
cutie_pie13
4eva young

that was absolutly fab!!!!!!! and perfect, they so absolutly belong together!!!!!! plez post more!!!!!!

keep it comin wink

sig done by piggle

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:49 AM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

good story PinkD!

but like Hermione, i must disagree with the relationship.

Originally posted by Hermione202
Have to disagree there.... big grin laughing out loud

Harry and Hermy forever.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:17 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

thanks guys, I'm posting tomorrow or Tuesday, I'm writing it now, but i have to get off the comp. in a bit, so it's not gonna be very long. Ah, heck, I'll post what I've got and make you wait for the rest!

For the rest of the night you, Harry, Hermione and Ron talked about anything and everything. At about 2:30am you all went into your own rooms to sleep- or not, in yours and Hermione's case. You were feeling especially down about Harry, because Bill and Fleur were so loved up and Harry kept sending you darting, longing looks, and Hermione had noticed.
"Ginny, I'm not blind you n-" Hermione started, but you interrupted.
"Hermione, leave it. Yes, of course I still have feelings for him. And I know he does too. But, Hermione, it's over, and that's it. I don't care, but he does. And unfortunately, my feelings are getting stronger. He won't get back with me, for my safety, and that's that. End of." You turned over, not wanting Hermione to see the tears streaming down your cheeks. You couldn't hold it in. It SUCKED. You hated crying, it made you feel like a child. You hated people seeing you cry much, much more. Because while you were feeling like a child, they were thinking of you as a child.
"Ginny-"
"NO, Hermione. Just drop it, okay?" You sounded forceful, which surprised you a bit, as you were crying. Thankfully, she did drop it. But, one side of you wanted to go running to her, and cry on her shoulder. But you had pride, and you had to keep it that way. You. Were. Not. A. Child. Any. More.
You silently cried yourself to sleep, feeling more like a child than ever.

*~*~*~*~*

When you did wake up, it was 12:17pm.
You looked around your bedroom, searching for Hermione, but she wasn't there.
*She must have gone down earlier and left me to sleep* you decided.
You swung your feet out of bed and pulled open your drawer, to get some underwear. There, at the bottom of the drawer, was a small ornament of the me-to-you-bears. It was two of them, and they where drinking a milkshake. Underneath that, was a note from Harry. You grabbed them both and went back into bed, and read the note.

heres the ornament:

Attachment: metoyoubearsweettemptation.jpg
This has been downloaded 765 time(s).

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:18 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by riku harada
Harry and Hermy forever.
also, sorry if this sounds horrible and mean:

(interveiw with JK)
JKR:How did you feel about the romance?

[Melissa puts her thumbs up and grins widely while…]

ES: We were hi-fiving the whole time.

JKR: [laughs] Yes! Good. I'm so glad.

MA: We were running back and forth between rooms yelling at each other.

ES: We thought it was clearer than ever that Harry and Ginny are an item and Ron and Hermione — although we think you made it painfully obvious in the first five books —

JKR: [points to herself and whispers] So do I!

ES: What was that?

JKR: [More loudly] Well so do I! So do I!

[All laugh; Melissa doubles over, hysterical, and may have died.]

ES: Harry/Hermione shippers - delusional!

JKR: Well no, I'm not going to - Emerson, I am not going to say they're delusional! They are still valued members of my readership! I am not going to use the word delusional. I am however, going to say — now I am trusting both of you to do the spoiler thing when you write this up —

[More laughter.]

JKR: I will say, that yes, I personally feel - well it's going to be clear once people have read book six. I mean, that’s it. It’s done, isn’t it? We know. Yes, we do now know that it's Ron and Hermione. I do feel that I have dropped heavy -

[All crack up]

JKR: - hints. ANVIL-sized, actually, hints, prior to this point. I certainly think even if subtle clues hadn't been picked up by the end of “Azkaban,” that by the time we hit Krum in Goblet...

But Ron — I had a lot of fun with that in this book. I really enjoyed writing the Ron/Lavender business, and the reason that was enjoyable was Ron up to this point has been quite immature compared to the other two and he kind of needed to make himself worthy of Hermione. Now, that didn't mean necessarily physical experience but he had to grow up emotionally and now he's taken a big step up. Because he's had the meaningless physical experience - let’s face it, his emotions were never deeply engaged with Lavender -

[Much laughter in which Melissa emits a "Won-Won"]

JKR: - and he's realized that that is ultimately not what he wants, which takes him a huge emotional step forward.

ES: So he's got a little bit more than a teaspoon, now there’s a tablespoon?

JKR: Yeah, I think. [Laughter]

MA: Watching all this, were you surprised when you first logged on and found this intense devotion to this thing that you knew was not going to happen?

JKR: Yes. Well, you see, I'm a relative newcomer to the world of shipping, because for a long time, I didn't go on the net and look up Harry Potter. A long time. Occasionally I had to, because there were weird news stories or something that I would have to go and check, because I was supposed to have said something I hadn’t said. I had never gone and looked at fan sites, and then one day I did and oh - my - god. Five hours later or something, I get up from the computer shaking slightly [all laugh]. ‘What is going on?’ And it was during that first mammoth session that I met the shippers, and it was a most extraordinary thing. I had no idea there was this huge underworld seething beneath me.

ES: She’s putting it into a positive light!

JKR: Well I am, I am, but you know. I want to make it clear that delusional is your word and not mine! [Much laughter.]

MA: You're making our lives a lot easier by laying it on the table -

JKR: Well I think anyone who is still shipping Harry/Hermione after this book -

ES: [whispered] Delusional!

JKR: Uh - no! But they need to go back and reread, I think.

ES: Thank you.

JKR: Yeah.

MA: That is going to -

JKR: Will it make your lives slightly easier?

[All three]: Yeah, yeah.

JKR: I think so.

MA: I have to tell you, I'm looking forward to [this coming out], because, you know, a lot of this is predicated upon a necessary hate for another character. Ron has suffered horribly at the hands of Harry/Hermione shippers.

JKR: That bit makes me very uncomfortable, actually. Yeah, that bit does make me uncomfortable.

ES: Honestly, I think the Harry/Hermione shippers are a very small percentage of the population anyway.

MA: Yeah, if you do a general poll -

ES: They seem more prominant online, but that’s just because the online fandom is very -

MA: Militant was the best word I heard -

JKR: Militant is a beautifully chosen word. Energetic. Feisty.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:21 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

To Ginny,
Here's a gift I got from a muggle shop. The bears are called Me-to-You bears, and this one is perfect to represent our feelings for each other.
I just want to say, my feelings get stronger by the day. I've never felt like this before. I...I think Love you.
I wish I could spend every minute of the day with you.
Love Always,
Harry

You couldn't control yourself, the tears were falling fast and thick. You balled up the parchment and threw it to the floor. You went to throw the ornament too, but something stopped you. You just...stopped. You sighed and put the ornament onto your bedside desk, and started crying again. You lay down and looked at the ornament and sang a song one of your friends, who was a muggle-born, would sing when she was upset. (I KNOW this song isn't wonderful, but it's about breaking up and the singer's okay, I think). It was called Fairy Tales, by JoJo (I KNOW- so lame, but I used to like her, and this song is quite good, I think.)

[Spoken]
You know the story
You read the books
Boy meets girl
Then they fall forever in love
But I know better
So here goes a tale
Of the realest of the real
Listen

[Sung]
Now once upon a time in a small world
It was everything that I dreamed of
He was my gem and I was his pearl
Nothing could come between us
A prince charming to call my own
Until the day that he broke my heart
And left me wonderin all alone
Pickin my mind and soul apart

Used to believe in love (I used to believe in love)
Used to believe in fairy tales (In fairy tales)
Since my heart's been crushed (It's been crushed)
I don't believe in much, I need help (No no no no no)
Don't know which way to turn
Figure it out for myself
I've just started to learn (La da da dee, oh)
There's no such thing as fairy tales

Is a good story supposed to end
Unhappily ever after
Just as wonderful as it begins
And carry on for a few chapters
Baby how come each time I open up
I can't seem to get past page one
I guess it's time for me to close up
And go back on the shelf because I'm done

Used to believe in love (I used to believe in love)
Used to believe in fairy tales (In fairy tales)
Since my heart's been crushed (Since my heart's been crushed)
I don't believe in much, I need help
Don't know which way to turn (I don't know which way to turn)
Figure it out for myself
I've just started to learn (La da da dee oh)

Twinkle twinkle little star
Why do my dreams seem so far (Why they seem so far)
Up above the world so high
Won't somebody tell me why (Can you help me)
Can you help me out
Can you tell me what love is all about
Cause I never known it for myself (Don't believe in fairy tales)
That's why I don't believe in fairy tales no more

Used to believe in love (No more)
Used to believe in fairy tales (I used to believe, I used to believe, I used to believe)
Since my heart's been crushed
I don't believe in much, I need help (I don't believe in much)
Don't know which way to turn
Figure it out for myself (Oh no no no no no)
I've just started to learn (Just started to learn)
There's no such thing as fairy tales (There's no such thing as fairy tales)

Used to believe in love
Used to believe fairy tales (La da da da)
Since my heart's been crushed
I don't believe in much, I need help
Don't know which way to turn (I don't know which way)
Figure it out for myself
I've just started to learn

You didn't sing loudly, just whispering and getting choked by your tears a few times.
You brought your knees up to your chest, and you stopped crying as heavily. You were still crying, but only a few tears were falling down your cheeks.
*Oh, great, I would have the mood swings NOW.* You thought. But you knew, deep down, that the mood swings were only part of it. But you were keeping this to yourself. Nobody sees you cry, nobo-
"Ginny, your mum wants...Ginny? Oh God." It was Harry, at the door. Oh. My. God. This was the one person who you didn't want to see right now. "Your-mum-wants-you-to-go-downstairs-and-she-sent-me-to-wake-you-up. Sorry. Bye." Harry said in one breath. You nodded.
"I'll be d-down in a minute," you said quietly, your voice slightly hoarse from crying. Harry nodded too, and rushed downstairs. You could only pray that he wouldn't tell anyone.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 01:57 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
also, sorry if this sounds horrible and mean:
(interveiw with JK)
i am so, so, SO sorry for that. i was being a dog of the female variety (wow that's cheesey)

sorry. i am sorry. sorry.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 02:02 PM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

wow, that interview was kool. i liked it. but i'm not a H/Hr shipper, i'm a H/G shipper all the way(though i never thought they would actually get together! that was a shock to me).

but it seemed obvious to me that Ron really liked Hermione. the vis-versa was a bit harder to pick up, but i was so happy when JK put them together.

I like your story. it's different from the rest of them, keep it up!

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 04:00 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote