KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » The Final Battle with Voldemort

The Final Battle with Voldemort
Started by: Scotty Brockman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

Smile The Final Battle with Voldemort

Harry Potter and the Final Battle with Voldemort

Chapter 1

Returning from Hogwarts

It was the night right after the Hogwarts Express train has stopped at the platform 9 and three-quarters. It was cold out Harry thought to himself, staring around the platform looking for his friends so he could say goodbye to them. Then he heard a cough behind him, he immediately turned around and pulled his wand out. He put his wand away quickly, seeing that it was only Ron and Hermione deeply in conversation about what they are doing over the summer break. Harry really didn’t care, right now all he cared about was to get ready for his last adventure: killing Voldemort. The prophecy Dumbledore told him before repeated over and over again in his head: neither one can live, while the other one is alive.

He was still thinking back to the funeral about what he said to Ginny, about how they couldn’t be together because of Voldemort. Everything that happened in Harry’s life that was bad or devastating was cause or had something to do with Voldemort. Harry hated how much Ginny didn’t understand that Harry loved her with all his heart, and he didn’t want anything to happen to Ginny, so that was why he broke up with her.

Right that second as if Harry was having his mind read by Ginny, she appeared out of the train, brushing her hair with a comb that Harry had given her. She immediately looked around for Harry and saw him staring, as if possessed to look out to the station thinking about his destiny. She began to cry again because she knew that Harry would not take her back, but she had to give it a try she thought desperately. Harry came to his senses when he heard a familiar sob, he turned around and saw Ginny crying her head off. “ Amazing, she still looks beautiful while crying” Harry thought to himself. “ No” Harry thought again “ don’t give in” Harry fought with himself trying to make up his mind, and in the end he decided to see why Ginny was crying.

“ What’s wrong Ginny?” Harry said fearfully, hoping that he wasn’t going to hear what he thought he was going to hear.

“You know what’s wrong, Harry” Ginny said in between sobs.

“ Yeah, I do know what’s wrong Ginny, look I’m sorry, but, I can’t be with you, I love you to much to let you be in danger” Harry said hiding his emotions but was having a hard time hiding them.

“ But, I’m willing to be in danger, if I was with you, Harry, I love you with all my heart, I always have, ever since I first met you” Ginny said trying not to cry even more then she is now.

“ Ginny” Harry said that all he could really say, he wanted to be with her, but he didn’t want anything to happen to her.

“ Harry please-” Ginny began to say but was interrupted by Ron.

“ Ginny, look I know you like Harry, but he can’t risk you getting hurt” Ron said looking Ginny in the eyes.

“ I know but what’s the difference, if Voldemort wants to hurt me then he will hurt me. But if I’m with Harry I could be protected because we all know that Harry is the best of all of us in Defense Against the Dark Arts” Ginny said hoping that would bring Harry to his senses.

“ You know mate, she has a good point, she right, you are the best” Ron said agreeing with his sister.

“ Look Ron and Ginny, I’ll go out with you again but I’m not letting you go with me to search for the remaining Horcrux’s” Harry said finally ending the conversation.

“ Fine, that’s all I wanted, you to go out with me again” Ginny said cheerfully.
OK thats hopefully what my viewers were expecting R&R

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 05:01 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

thats alot better! still kinda jumpy and fast but meh i do it too. One thing i don't think ginny knew about the horcruxes but eh..

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 05:44 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman

How you suggest that I make it better TigerEyes???

By the way read the papagraph above the last paragraph Harry says I will not let you go with me to search for the Horcruxes

Thanks for the comment

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 05:56 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

(oh i know you said harry said i will not lret you search with me..but in the actual book i don't think she knew...the only thng is you don't have to keep it in rowling style of writing but you sorta have to follow previous books and events so you don't change of ruin the original story.
Also I sugest you add details and lengthen your idea to slow it down...yet as i sid there are tons of people who say to other sthey're story is going to fast but theirs is even worse so i'm going to say leave it
And theses are just suggestions so your welcome to ignore what i say)

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 05:17 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman

Alright just to let you know I'm sending a copy to someone and I'll have it here after it's been reviewed. Thanks.

P.S. If you read it please comment I don't care what you put just comment please so I know if I'm writing a good or sucky story thanks

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 04:19 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

I suggest u put space in between lines so its easier 2 read!and this story is much better then ur last!!!keep it up!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 04:29 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman

ok here is the new post * thanks TigerEyes for helping*

“ Well now that we have settled that, I’m leaving, goodbye Ron, Hermione, and Ginny” Harry said as he kissed Ginny goodbye.

“ I love you” Harry said to Ginny looking at her in the eyes deeply in thought.

“ I know you do Harry, I love you too” Ginny said affectionately kissing Harry on the lips.

“ Harry, I was wondering if I can have a word” Mr. Weasley said to Harry urgently.

“ Sure, Mr. Weasley” Harry said curiously, wondering what Mr. Weasley wanted with him.

“ Alright Harry, I know what’s going on with you and my daughter. I want you to know that I’m fine with that, but don’t bring her with you on your journey” Mr. Weasley said worried that Harry would bring her anyway.

“ Don’t worry Mr. Weasley, she is not coming with me on my journey, you don’t have to worry about that, No matter how much she wants to come, I don’t want to see her get hurt” Harry said happily since he was worried how Mr. Weasley would react knowing that Harry and Ginny were going out.

“ Alright then Harry, I guess we will see you in a month or two to come and to get you, on your birthday” Mr. Weasley said to Harry going towards the wall to appear on the other side of the platform.

Harry then walked back to the others and told them goodbye again.

“ Goodbye Harry” Hermione said to Harry excited because she was going straight to the Burrow instead of going to her house.

“ Yeah mate, I’ll see you later” Ron said a little to cheery Harry thought to himself.

“ I love you, Harry” Ginny called to Harry.

“ I do to, Ginny, I’ll see if I can leave earlier from the Dursleys” Harry said excited that he would be seeing Ginny again, sooner then he planned.

“ Alright, boy come on, we haven’t got all day for you to chat with your little friends” Vernon said to Harry pissed off because he had to see Harry again.

Chapter 2

Dursleys surprise

It was around night after the Dursleys arrived in Little Whinging, Uncle Vernon was driving a little fast because he had left Dudley to himself at the house and he couldn’t bare to think what the house was like when they had got home. Vernon’s car was down the street of Privet Drive and he saw that a house was on fire down the street.

“ Uncle Vernon, isn’t that our house that’s on fire” Harry said fearfully thinking that he would be blamed on about this.

“ Oh my gosh it is” Petunia said worried about her son, not really worried about the house.

“ What’s going on” Harry thought, he had been worried that something would happen like this.

Harry immediately let Hedwig out and wrote on a spare piece of parchment Mr. Weasley, I need you to come to my house immediately! MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE! I think Voldemort did this, so hurry up,
Harry

“ Hedwig, I need you to get this to Mr. Weasley quickly understand” Harry said. Hedwig gave a quick hoot meaning she understood, then Harry opened the window and watched her fly in the distance until he couldn’t see her anymore.

“ Damn it” Vernon said pulling up to the driveway looking at his house in ablaze.

“ Dudley, where are you? Dudley are you in there” Petunia said fearfully worried about her son.

“ Mom?” Dudley called weakly.

“DUDLEY, oh Dudley, are you alright? What happened to the house, son” Petunia said to her son thanking god that he was alright.

“ Dudley, hold on, wait for Mr. Weasley” Harry said disgusted that Dudley was more important then a house.

“ Boy, who do you think you are. Telling my son what to do. How dare you” Vernon said angrily pointing a threatening finger at Harry.

“ Shut up, Vernon, I’m sick of you already. I haven’t even been here five minutes and you have already made me sick” Harry said coldly, waiting for Mr. Weasley to come.

Then after five minutes of waiting Mr. Weasley, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny were coming up the street running quickly to the house on fire.

“ Oh my, what happened Harry?” Hermione said urgently to Harry worried that Harry was going to leave.

“ I don’t know, Hermione, we just got here like twenty minutes ago, and we saw the house on fire” Harry said softly to Hermione.

“ Hi Harry, well at least your safe” Ginny said worried about Harry now.

“ Yeah, mate” Ron said sleepily.

“ What did I awake you, Ron” Harry said with a note of I’m sorry in his voice.

“ No, I was just going to bed about a minute after dad got the letter, and I said I was coming” Ron said yawning softly.

“ Well, Dudley what happened to the house” Vernon said finally.

“ Hold on real quick” Mr. Weasley said after saying the water charm and then “ Repairo” at the house, it looked brand new again, and the Dursleys and everyone else walked in then house and sat down in the living room.

“ Ok, Dudley?” Mr. Weasley said.

“ I don’t really know, all I know is that when I woke up in the living room I saw a person on our porch and I thought it was you all, but it wasn’t” Dudley said fearfully.

“ Go on Dudley, we need answers” Harry said impatiently.

“ Shut up Harry, anyways the guy had a black cloak on and he said, Blood of the enemy, fear this warning, surrender or you will die like this person in here. Immediately I ran out the house and hid behind a bush and waited for you all to get home” Dudley said exhausted then he went to his room and went to bed.

“ Alright, come on Harry let’s go, now” Mr. Weasley said exhaustedly.

“ Bye, I hope you will have a good life, now that I’m gone” Harry said happily.

Then Harry and the others walked out the door and apparated to the Burrow. It was huge, just as Harry had remembered. He looked around and saw Mrs. Weasley walking to them across the yard.

“ Harry! Good to see you, are you alright?” Molly had said joyfully to Harry.

“ I’m fine Mrs. Weasley” Harry said walking in the house and going to the room he always slept in.

He woke up around ten a.m. and was surprised, what was next to him. It was Ginny, she was curled up on Harry next to him in his bed.

“ Wow, you sure look beautiful when you wake up in the morning” Harry said, butterflies in his stomach, he always felt this way when Ginny was around him.

“ Good morning to you too” Ginny said kissing Harry and then raising up to a sitting position.

“ Well, well” Ron said excited because of what was happening to him.

“ Leave, Ginny, I need to talk to Harry quickly” Ron said unable to hold back the excitement he was holding in.

Once again thanks TigerEyes for helping!!!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 08:59 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

it's getting there slowly, but it's getting there. better than last time i gotta admit wink

Dark that's what he's been doing the whole time...spacing between paragraphs

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 09:01 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scotty Brockman

Thanks everyone for commenting I'll try and well you know post more later thanks for reading!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 09:07 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

Its very good but i thought it was moving little fast but still exellent!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 09:26 PM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Dark_Dan_Fan~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

wen r u gonna update???

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 11:39 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

it's called patience

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 11:51 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Esaul
it's called patience

I was just askin is that a sin???

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 12:00 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

let's not go there with the religion sorta thing. I prefer to look at it as pestering....or being annoying...take your pick.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 12:06 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

let's not go there with the religion sorta thing. I prefer to look at it as pestering....or being annoying...take your pick.

its called curiosity!!!!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 12:19 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

it's called being a pain in the arse. he will post more when he posts more. And if you haven't notice he isn't online

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 12:19 AM
~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Slytherin_Gryffindor

it's called being a pain in the arse. he will post more when he posts more. And if you haven't notice he isn't online

well he was wen I posted the 1st 1!!!and its up 2 him if im being a pain in the "arse" so if i am 2 u im sry!I was just wondering because ur story is exellent!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 01:11 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

ummmmm no he wasn't, for i was on at the time as well, and he wasn't online. and since when does he get to be the almighty one to choose who's a pain in the arse or not? and their isn't any need to flip out like that either.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 01:16 AM
Scotty Brockman

ok no one is being a pain in the arse, and a wierd way if someone asks me to hurry i'll try but if im not in a good mood or im stuck then I can't

By the way how do I have spoilers on my thread so you highlight them and it says a spoilers thanks for commenting!!

BTW I wasn't able to be on earlier becaus we had a freaking huge thunderstorm.! And i was writing when it happened and I lost me data so i'll try and post tomorrow thanks or when I find out how to make a spoiler thanks again

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 04:32 AM
Scotty Brockman

BTW the last sentence is going to be changed because I wrote something different you will know when I post

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 06:18 AM