KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Oasis

Oasis
Started by: Morning_Glory

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Oasis

had to make a thread about them... and I know there will be a lot of bashing.. meh!

love them to death!

Looking forward to their new CD next month (may)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:21 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

They're making a new album...with both brothers? Interesting.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:34 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

hate liams vocals...prefer it when noel does acoustic versions of stuff like live forever

i have to admire the rock n roll attitude they have though...alot of people say its arrogance but there are far to many "good boys" in rock who dont have balls...at least oasis try to bring a little old school attitude back

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 09:14 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I LOVE 'Stop Crying Your Heart Out!' eek!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:48 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Libertine
Albion on sail to arcadia

Hey Lyla!

Muse, The Libertines, the beatles and Green Day are the greatest bands in the world

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 10:58 AM
Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
hate liams vocals...prefer it when noel does acoustic versions of stuff like live forever

I would rather hear Noel sing as well...

and I havent heard the Lyla song yet... cant find it sad

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 02:37 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by jaden101
i have to admire the rock n roll attitude they have though...alot of people say its arrogance but there are far to many "good boys" in rock who dont have balls...at least oasis try to bring a little old school attitude back

I think that they are trying way too hard at trying to be tough, F-you rock stars. They are more caricatures of rock stars.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:20 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I like them quite a bit. I used to love them when I was younger smile

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 03:57 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Me too, but back then, I was actually younger..like..18. Anything past "What's the Story..",..meh.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 04:11 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, I used to listen to them a lot when I was 8-9-10 years old, so I was actually quite young when I say "younger".

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 04:13 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i had no idea they were still running...

new album... interesting to see what its like...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:44 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

...not released anything of worth since morning glory.

and Liam and his minders were beaten up in a bar by 2 estate agents and a computer programmer

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 05:49 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Definitely Maybe and Morning Glory made me properly start to appreciate music- i owe those albums everything.
But have not been very impressed by recent releases.

I've heard Lyla a few times and i am highly disappointed. What made the first 2 albums amazing was that they were about 'drinking, shagging and taking drugs' they dont have that now.They've lost their edge.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:13 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_Faye
Twinke On Yer Dinkle.

Really now, they're making a new cd. Whoa. Very cool!!

+ Once Made Equal To Man, Woman Becomes His Superior. +

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:14 PM
Miss_Faye is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_Faye a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Faye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Df02
and Liam and his minders were beaten up in a bar by 2 estate agents and a computer programmer

No shit?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 06:55 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Definately Maybe was ok.

Then they seemed to develop into failing Rock stars who were just flinging vicious attacks at those more talented and more able to do what they wanted to do, than they were able to do it themselves.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 07:32 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

The new album has had some good reviews, but I'll wait to hear a few tracks before I buy it.

I think they peaked with Definitely Maybe.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 07:45 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I heard that their new song Lyla was disappointing..still havent heard it yet... but Noel is saying this is the best album since Defintely Maybe...tsk! I wont believe it till i hear the new album... I really like them a lot but sometimes they are really full of it.

Heathen Chemistry wasnt a bad album... erm

I dont like the title to the new album..it's sort of gay...and I am hoping it isnt political or anything

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:23 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Df02
...not released anything of worth since morning glory.

laughing ...yeah...that was those "russian gangsters"

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 06:49 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

is there such a thing as Russian Gangsters?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 11:42 PM